43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-25-2013, 03:42 AM
RE:
In my view, the main issue is Users who are spamming, doing spam posts in threads just to increase their posts, such as thanks for posting, no need to do that when there's a Thanks Button...

BBHF needs no more changes, only needs more staff to control SPAM....thats it, rest everything is great here...The best community on internet with kind members and great stuff...

One more thing which i have seen here, so far, is, most of the members who doesn't share, only keep downloading from this forum, but, when they start earning money, they do come back or stay here and go for VIP Membership, or do something for this Forum in return and thts what this forum needs to grow more and more...

Everyone cannot share because not all including me are experienced enough or can afford to get new releases or get products and share them...Majority of members came here to learn how to make money, so tht means, most of us are in learning stage or you can say newbies...but for members like me who cannot share, i would advice you to atleast make Mirrors to whatever you are downloading, so atleast you are giving something in return to this great Community
01-25-2013, 08:41 AM
RE:
Guys no one can complain that anything is being leeched, after all i joined when this forum was in its first week, and it made its business and name by leeching others sites...

If admin was that worried he would of sorted it out by now..

what bothers me is as luckyboy said, spam on the forums, Also the total lack of moderation when it comes to sharing files.

rules should be put in place to provide a virustotal scan if anyone posts something. last thing you want is a new member joining as he has found something he wants, downloaded it and gets a virus, he wont be coming back...

Also the amount of people re share something just to get a rep, lately ive seen crackers cracking tools, only 2 days later some newbie to share the same file again, thinking people wouldn't notice.. WE DO

If im honest, This forum is way to big, there's too much content, too much going on for it to be moderated properly and rules enforced. I think the forum should be cut down in size or allocated a moderator per section of the forum.

Every now and then ill find something of interest but most of the time its just old files being shared, infected files or just tat. newbies joining will be overwhelmed by the information and also many a time be told the wrong information.

this is just constructive criticism for admins/mods to read

This to me is not an SEO forum but a massive file bank... a place to download files about seo.
02-06-2013, 05:01 PM
RE:
+rep for this thread.
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]
02-06-2013, 08:45 PM
RE:
Rule no.2 and n.3 is insane, maybe paypal verification of sort would be helpful. But passport and other personal details will lead to identity theft, my government warns us not to share our very personal details through internet. A govt site is all good but even private like hostgator or other service is still insane. IDENTITY THEFT IS A BIG ISSUE, I am sorry :)
(01-18-2013 03:47 PM)AlexW Wrote:  I think even mods and admins will not agree on rules 2 and rule 3 Blush

And for wso owners if they want some good reviews and suggestions in development of their product and little marketing just share the products with some reputed VIP members. An believe me we have lot of very talented members in BBHF, not only in marketing but also in programming, graphics etc. Just they dont show their talent. Smile
why reputed VIP members?? Do you think the product owner will share product for free in public Blush
02-06-2013, 09:12 PM
RE:
(02-06-2013 05:01 PM)*censored* Wrote:  +rep for this thread.
There is so much hate against lechers, I understand :) You cannot kick out someone because they cannot find anything useful to share and can you? especially the newbies to SEO and marketing, they are already overwhelmed and bombarded with so much info. If spending an hour a day could help us newbies find something useful and post them to this forum, then many of us would gladly do it. Seriously, many of us are getting established to earn a little solid income, LaLa the moderator, she perfectly understands this. I joined Vip and then she showed me a page where I could head straight and learn to earn some money, Heart love to her. She does not go randomly bashing people for not sharing. I am pretty sure BlackHatAdmin perfectly understands this :). The Admin is more wise then many of us put together in my opinion. He looks at things in newbies stand / view points. Sharing information is not just about time, and being grateful etc, being grateful does not feed someone, they need to make money. Money gives wings and freedom. I love admin because he focuses on growth, I looked at all the info he shared about making money and I was amazed and you know what I replied to one of his posts? I would give him back some money when I make some :cool:using his golden advices and strategies. I am broke but I still joined for VIP based on few trustful reviews, I am glad I made the right decision. Thank you Admin Smile
32.gif
02-06-2013, 09:51 PM
RE:
I agree with above, Dont get me wrong, I love to share, help, upload and pirate software! But people who come to our threads and be rude and abusive about our shares when they share nothing but negative attitudes... this is the bad type of leecher we dont need here. others who cares.. they are quiet friendly and ask for advice and help with RESPECT and POLITE.. The ones with ENTITLEMENT ATTITUDE are bullshit! WE WORK FOR NO ONE, WE DONT GET PAID we help people for free with OUR time and energy! In return we get treated like shit and abused and no one does anything even when reporting them.
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
02-06-2013, 10:10 PM
RE:
Also you will find if rude/abusive people, spammers and trash threads are actively moderated and banned the general attitude of all will change. its because they get away with it others copy the behavior as they know nothing will happen. ALL forums have section moderators and common etiquette rules. Allowing Bad manners from people who contribute nothing but abuse is wrong, I will not tolerate it in person nor will I tolerate it on the internet. Why should we be abused when we try to help people?.. not right!
11-24-2013, 05:38 AM
RE:
(01-19-2013 11:44 AM)Omega Wrote:  
(01-19-2013 10:53 AM)mwaldos Wrote:  I think we missed some points here:

1- If there were no leechers, this forum (BBHF) should not exist

2- This forum was created as a business and helping to create wealth for people who understand how to use its information.

Mainly is a good deal for the original owners charging us for VIP access among other offerings -> do the math and you´ll see!

In my case I´m here because think it´s ok and a win-win situation.

If the forum owners agree to create tight rules for accessing the forum / information, they restrict their business and of course the potential income ($$$)... simple as that ;-)

In my opinion we are here to learn how to make MORE money and not to loosing time trying to create the new Google, Facebook, Rome or The Pentagon. It´s not possible to stop all leechers...

Instead of wasting time creating innaplicable rules... go and find rules to create more wealth and make more money, help and let the others do the same thing... and don´t worry karma exists for a reason.

Just my 2 cents...

That is correct.

If there were no leechers, then nobody would get the +reps and thanks that they are begging for in their signatures.
Disagree. Leechers do not give rep.

Furthermore, often they demand rep for their puny ass shares at each turn. To put it another way, they don't give rep, but demand it.

But really, it isn't the leeches that are my bother, it is the obscene rude pricks that bbhf is so full of these days. The one's that call established members bad names Sad

There needs to be new rules enacted to prevent this... that is why I revived this thread.

But that is just my opinion, so, let the thread die again or add to it. Bbhf is going down the toilet though, unless something is done. Or maybe I am just too idealist for bbhf?43smoke
04-24-2014, 03:52 AM
RE:
With all that's been said on this thread, can't help to notice some things:

1. The thread is very interactive. You won't see that in other forums.
2. There's always the classic 'I have more reps than you' argument.
3. And also the classic 'I may not have more reps but that's not important kind of guy'.
4. We're all against leechers but then again, at one point that's how we all started here in this forum.
5. We can make and suggest rules but as others have pointed out, the ONE who runs this forum knows what is best (they made it as it is right now didn't they?)
6. In this one single thread we've shown other people what we really are here in BBHF. That we are not drones and that we are diverse. People who care and hate, pacify and share.

And that diversity is why I like this forum.

Let the leechers leech and we'll be just be here to continue doing what we think is best for BBHF. If it ain't broken...don't fix it.
04-29-2014, 05:37 PM
RE:
+5 REPS ADDED FOR GREAT COMPILATION OF RULES
24.gif

52.gif