33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 04:45 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  Rule 2 and 3 is out of the question!

Rule 5 - How will they get reputation if they are not allowed to Freebies section to share stuff in the first place! ;)

Rule 11 -

What's with your fetish about leeching?... common...people leech! PERIOD! Not everyone has good internet connection - not anyone has spare time to find - upload - mirror products. And the main idea of a forum is for the people to go there and be able to get/download i.e LEECH stuff even without ever sharing anything! What you propose will get rid of 75% of this forum!

Don't be this harsh on people...!

Don't make it harder for people to join and be members of BBHF! if nothing else, they should at least get the same chances that YOU got when you joined this forum!!
Yaaa.. Rule 5: what point you made was true.... we need to think more.. :)
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-18-2013, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 06:24 PM by Chocman51.)
RE:
Rule 11:
Create a BBHF army to teach lesson to those Leachers. I propose some lessons as follows:
a. Leave neagtive review on their sales thread.
b. create Millions of Mirrors and make it so hard for teh product owner to delete all mirror. He/she should give up.
c. Blackhat team to great blackhat technique to ban his site and reputation
d. Team to report Trademarck voilation of those product, as most of teh product which comes out will all trademark voilated and against their (google/youtube/any) TOS.
e. Create a Investigation Squad team to check user activity and find Leachers and SPY in BBHF.

[Image: nonono.gif]

IMO you have to relax dude.

This is just crazy talk lol. Are you serious? I think your on the right track but common.

I'm not a high ranking member or anything but I thank and rep people when they share and even leave a review when I can. I'm also trying to save up and support the forum and become VIP when I get the extra money.

I also appreciate the hell outta this forum for allowing me to get educated but if it turns into the nazi germany you're talking about im out.
Peace and Love Heart not Fear and Hate
01-18-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 06:27 PM by TMB.)
RE:
(01-18-2013 04:26 PM)★THOR★ Wrote:  I hope the Moderators and even Admin himself will SERIOUSLY consider taking action against all these UNGRATEFUL Leechers....Especially the RUDE + ARROGANT Leechers !!

BBHF is too lenient :-(
i Agree 100%

What this site needs is for sure some Mods Generall Site Staff that is online here.

The site grows last 6 Months very much and i think its really time to take stuff into the site.

There are to much Dumbasses here that think they are so much Clever as the Rest of the People here like this guy

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...blr--73057

He is COPY and Paste all the Shit from BHW and the shhit bot net site.

Dont know but site get screwing up lasts weeks with things like this.
01-18-2013, 06:30 PM
RE:
Quote:Rule 3:
Verification of any Official Document - like Passport, Security no., any other official proof. (Note this information should be highly confidential and mods should take care of it that they will never reveal identity at any cost of anyone)

Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : [Proposing] New BBHF Constitution..... F*** all Leachers.. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Prop...z2IJWEDSxm
bestblackhatforum.com

If you think i am going to sent a copy of my ID to a blackhat forum then you clearly must be completely insane.. i rather be banned...
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2013, 06:32 PM
RE:
I agree with some of your suggestion, Keep it up... hope admin will get you.
48.gif
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
01-18-2013, 06:39 PM
RE:
I agree with some rules.
01-18-2013, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 06:41 PM by PaulieP.)
RE:
(01-18-2013 04:51 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 04:35 PM)ookami007 Wrote:  Um... nice try... completely unrealistic... but... at least you tried...

1) That's fine.

2) We're blackhatters... so 1) We know how to use a toss away number for verification, making it useless... or 2) we're smart enough to take ourselves to some other forum that doesn't require our real phone number. Anyone who WAS to leave their real phone number is a complete M****.

3) If 2 was stupid... 3 is just completely off the farm insane. It's a freakin' blackhat forum... only the insane, the downright idiotic or the cool aid drinkers are going to pass a blackhat forum their REAL ID.

4) That's fine.

5) It's not as difficult as you think. Again... we're blackhatters... we do the exact same thing when we create our private blog networks, our niche network posts, etc.

6) Perhaps... again... Not that difficult to create a new account. AGAIN... we're blackhatters... is there ANYONE here who can't use multiple IPs to create accounts? Anyone?

7) It MIGHT happen. Most product owners won't do it. If they're savvy, they know their product will be on the blackhat boards - but using it as a form of marketing usually isn't their MO. They usually prefer high profile or known people in the forum they are marketing it on... namely... WF for most.

8) Your logic is flawed. I don't see it adding to the popularity at all. And the forum would quickly die off anyway if 2 and 3 were implemented. I see no reason why they shouldn't offer a discount. Some people will share... and that's fine. But some will want legitimate copies. Let's face it... some of us want legitimate copies of things to get updates, support and more importantly... make sure there is no malicious code attached to the "nulled" version - been there, done that. There are some things you should NEVER, EVER get a shared product for... #1 - any sort of payment system or add-in. It's too easy for a clever person to insert a few encrypted lines of code and walk away with all sorts of info.

9) I see no point to this at all. Author shares. People download. People upload to new link. People share new link to other forums. It's happened... it IS happening... it will continue to happen. Deal with it. If multi billion dollar movie studios can't prevent a screener from leaking a pre-release of a movie... we sure as hell aren't going to prevent someone from sharing something.

10) I'm not sure what the point was of this... sounds like more of a justification than anything else. We are what we are. I agree that most stuff is junk... and many things are just insanely overpriced or the author creates "artificial scarcity".

11) I think this would cause more trouble than it's worth. I think our goal is to go as unnoticed as possible... the more waves we make... the more chance of this forum showing up on some bad radar.

I understand your frustration... but leeching has been going on since probably before you were born.... I remember the 300 baud modem BBS's and the leeching that went on then. It's always been around - as long as there has been free content.

There is a core of people that contribute to every forum... little by little, that core grows as we help one another. This isn't just a file share forum... we share knowledge too... and that can be more valuable than any WSO - in fact, I think some WSO's are made out of advice on forums - I know one of my posts was - the author DID ask my permission first, which I appreciated.

As far as adding rep... that's a tough call. I refuse to add rep until I've actually checked out the download. Too many times it's nulled poorly, isn't nulled at all, doesn't work or any number of other issues - rep isn't an automatic thing. It's like a tip. I don't give a tip until AFTER the meal and see what type of service I get.
@ookami007:

Thanks for your input, but calling it so unrealistic and stupid was too much...
that too from a so called superVIP joined May 2012, has only 7 reps till date...

I see what you are doing here in BBHF so I need talk more about your status I guess... So why you are jumping with somuch negativity I can understand seeing your Status...

SO before calling it stupid, why you start contribution to BBHF than just rather leaching from may 2012 with 7 reps... LOL....
Look who is Talking... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

I am trying to make an attement in my concern to keep this community clean especially from people like you who has 7 reps, super vip from May 2012... Sorry not even 7 reps... its actually 6 reps Only...

Shame on you.. Then call me Stupid....

So people can only post their opinion about the forum if they have a X number of reps? And who the f**** are you to make that call?

Do i have enough rep for your highness to say what i think about this dumb ass thread?
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2013, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 06:49 PM by TMB.)
RE:
(01-18-2013 06:40 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 04:51 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 04:35 PM)ookami007 Wrote:  Um... nice try... completely unrealistic... but... at least you tried...

1) That's fine.

2) We're blackhatters... so 1) We know how to use a toss away number for verification, making it useless... or 2) we're smart enough to take ourselves to some other forum that doesn't require our real phone number. Anyone who WAS to leave their real phone number is a complete M****.

3) If 2 was stupid... 3 is just completely off the farm insane. It's a freakin' blackhat forum... only the insane, the downright idiotic or the cool aid drinkers are going to pass a blackhat forum their REAL ID.

4) That's fine.

5) It's not as difficult as you think. Again... we're blackhatters... we do the exact same thing when we create our private blog networks, our niche network posts, etc.

6) Perhaps... again... Not that difficult to create a new account. AGAIN... we're blackhatters... is there ANYONE here who can't use multiple IPs to create accounts? Anyone?

7) It MIGHT happen. Most product owners won't do it. If they're savvy, they know their product will be on the blackhat boards - but using it as a form of marketing usually isn't their MO. They usually prefer high profile or known people in the forum they are marketing it on... namely... WF for most.

8) Your logic is flawed. I don't see it adding to the popularity at all. And the forum would quickly die off anyway if 2 and 3 were implemented. I see no reason why they shouldn't offer a discount. Some people will share... and that's fine. But some will want legitimate copies. Let's face it... some of us want legitimate copies of things to get updates, support and more importantly... make sure there is no malicious code attached to the "nulled" version - been there, done that. There are some things you should NEVER, EVER get a shared product for... #1 - any sort of payment system or add-in. It's too easy for a clever person to insert a few encrypted lines of code and walk away with all sorts of info.

9) I see no point to this at all. Author shares. People download. People upload to new link. People share new link to other forums. It's happened... it IS happening... it will continue to happen. Deal with it. If multi billion dollar movie studios can't prevent a screener from leaking a pre-release of a movie... we sure as hell aren't going to prevent someone from sharing something.

10) I'm not sure what the point was of this... sounds like more of a justification than anything else. We are what we are. I agree that most stuff is junk... and many things are just insanely overpriced or the author creates "artificial scarcity".

11) I think this would cause more trouble than it's worth. I think our goal is to go as unnoticed as possible... the more waves we make... the more chance of this forum showing up on some bad radar.

I understand your frustration... but leeching has been going on since probably before you were born.... I remember the 300 baud modem BBS's and the leeching that went on then. It's always been around - as long as there has been free content.

There is a core of people that contribute to every forum... little by little, that core grows as we help one another. This isn't just a file share forum... we share knowledge too... and that can be more valuable than any WSO - in fact, I think some WSO's are made out of advice on forums - I know one of my posts was - the author DID ask my permission first, which I appreciated.

As far as adding rep... that's a tough call. I refuse to add rep until I've actually checked out the download. Too many times it's nulled poorly, isn't nulled at all, doesn't work or any number of other issues - rep isn't an automatic thing. It's like a tip. I don't give a tip until AFTER the meal and see what type of service I get.
@ookami007:

Thanks for your input, but calling it so unrealistic and stupid was too much...
that too from a so called superVIP joined May 2012, has only 7 reps till date...

I see what you are doing here in BBHF so I need talk more about your status I guess... So why you are jumping with somuch negativity I can understand seeing your Status...

SO before calling it stupid, why you start contribution to BBHF than just rather leaching from may 2012 with 7 reps... LOL....
Look who is Talking... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

I am trying to make an attement in my concern to keep this community clean especially from people like you who has 7 reps, super vip from May 2012... Sorry not even 7 reps... its actually 6 reps Only...

Shame on you.. Then call me Stupid....

So people can only post their opinion about the forum if they have a X number of reps? And who the f**** are you to make that call?

Do i have enough rep for your highness to say what i think about this dumb ass thread?
why so Rude man?!

HE never spelling any Rude shit to you no reason for this.

With some things he is 100% right not all points but few are good.

This site needs defently more Staff Members that watching the site.

Direct Download Is the only staff member that ever reply to me and i think if this site still growing so fast it will screw up with spam.

Regards
01-18-2013, 07:05 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 06:49 PM)TMB Wrote:  why so Rude man?!

Direct Download Is the only staff member that ever reply to me and i think if this site still growing so fast it will screw up with spam.

Regards
Why does he get to be rude to ookami007, just because he doesn't have enough reps? Sorry but that shit just rubs me the wrong way
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2013, 07:07 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 06:49 PM)TMB Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:40 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  So people can only post their opinion about the forum if they have a X number of reps? And who the f**** are you to make that call?

why so Rude man?!

Regards
###

Honestly i dont remember a single point where he was 100% right...he takes this Leeching stuff to the extremes just because one time a WSO owner called him and other BBHF member : "beggars".

The amount of SPAM here is amazingly low compared to other sites...especially since other sites mask the SPAM in legit looking "JOURNEYS" and "METHODS" that have a single purpose: get lots of REP and PMs...which get them lots of referrals and even affiliate sales!

BBHF is more like an exclusive place where you can fidn stuff that is not yet shared ( Cool ) or hard to find!

Of course there will be new members that can be called leechers as they dont share or participate in anyway...hell...i was one of them until my 150th POST or so... and then i saw this is a cool forum and started to participate! - Made it my Home base...

Now what some suggest... is to cut the oxygen for people that joined this forum for it's ORIGINAL PURPOSE: FIND AND DOWNLOAD STUFF

Not ALL members can contribute! Not ALL might want to do that at all! So What???

Who are anyone of us to judge another member here!

Silent Members is what i call them - not leechers!

Cool Cool Cool
76.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!

52.gif