55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Last Warning!!!
Long way for me to climb up the superVIP thread
10-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Hey lala, I donate yesterday, I login at office and home, and I use vpn and GAE proxy, is that ok? Should I log out every time before I change my IP or close my browser?

thanks
10-31-2011, 01:05 PM
taobaokr as far as i know office and home is allowed.
As long as you wont share your login details with anyone.
It is not on the I.P. address but on the sessions.
No matter how many ip's you used as long as your not sharing your accounts with anyone. Your lifetime account is safe.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
11-19-2011, 01:04 PM
I am thinking of upgrading to SUper Vip. my only concern about this is we have 6 computers networked here at home. And depending on what I am doing I may be logging in on any one of them, for instance if I am the one managing our store downstairs i will login on PC1, then if I am upstairs watching tv I will use PC2 then if i am on the bedroom I will use PC3. And I also have another store a few blocks from here so that would make it 7 PCs i could potentially login. Will this be a problem?
11-19-2011, 01:29 PM
You can pm me your IP Addresses. But so far i know. Its the sessions ID that track this.
As long as you dont shared your supervip account. You have nothing to worry. :)
77.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
11-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Please update me to supervip thanks
Confirmation number: 0FJ09526E59715547
11-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi,

I´m SuperVip from today. Thanks!

I'm accessing the forum now from different locations, not sharing any account at all. Just for let you know in order not being banned Smile .

I would like to have the opportunity of accesing freely to the forum because I have several locations where I access it (work, home, Wi-Fi while in a cafe with my netbook, family home) and of course you will register access with different IPs. Also this should happen to another members who aren´t thinking sharing their access.

I was reading the forum an think should be a good idea to find another way to find people who is sharing their access, think just IP address is not the best method for that.

Just my 2 cents ...

Cheers,
11-20-2011, 10:50 AM
We're not using ip addresses but its thru sessions with the help of IP Logs.
It's like 2 active IP with the same sessions browsing. Then its guaranteed 2 persons.
Nothing to worry as long as you wont share your account to anymore. Keep it to yourself. :)
11-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Well I am accessing BBHF from my office as well as my home.
But yeah the IP range will be from the same city always :)
11-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Does using proxies fine? If you saw my ip between Thailand and USA that mean I'm using proxies. Sometimes using proxies make me can access this forum faster.
41.gif

53.gif