62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-06-2011, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 01:03 PM by TheDonator.)
RE: Last Warning!!!
It could be probably they are getting revenge on us when i say that i was the one responsible for their closed invitation abuse. LOL! i mentioned it on my latest posts that i was joking, and i even receive a pm asking me if im the owner of this website that steal their codes.. LOL! i tell this again, NO im not the owner!
and i never try abusing imglory codes system at all! imglory is not my enemy ,its blackhatteam, for stealing my $300 for serobot sucks..! so imglory if your spying us right now, peace out :)
This guy thanky0u even ask me if i can crack imglory codes and my my email.
So that guy was spying us!
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
07-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Its all your fault TheDonator, :)
No worry bro. If this imglory will CONTINUE to play Bullshit on us, i'll expose in every public forum their so called private forum, but for now, i'll give them a CHANCE, since its your fault TheDonator in the 1st place that they getting revenge on us. But nothing to worry bro. We are NOT afraid with anyone. So don't be sorry at all. We got more spies and more people working on us. Do not worry. :)
07-06-2011, 02:29 PM
(07-06-2011 01:05 PM)Lala Wrote:  Its all your fault TheDonator, :)
No worry bro. If this imglory will CONTINUE to play Bullshit on us, i'll expose in every public forum their so called private forum, but for now, i'll give them a CHANCE, since its your fault TheDonator in the 1st place that they getting revenge on us. But nothing to worry bro. We are NOT afraid with anyone. So don't be sorry at all. We got more spies and more people working on us. Do not worry. :)

Awesome man!! Go... Go... Go...
07-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Is imglory live already ? I cant see it :(

gr8 work admin , lala
07-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Hi,

I'm using both IP (Home and Office), hope this will be OK...

thanks
47.gif
07-06-2011, 06:16 PM
(07-06-2011 03:55 PM)frigean Wrote:  Hi,

I'm using both IP (Home and Office), hope this will be OK...

thanks

I've PMed Lala about the same question, and he/she said it's okay. So, I guess it's okay!
07-06-2011, 06:37 PM
So to make sure...using HideMyAss or any other proxysystem will be OK right? I like many others I suspect keep login in and out of different IP:s but forget somtimes. I´ve bee guiilty of this here for sure.
07-06-2011, 06:53 PM
I use it from 2 houses. In the morning I am at my fathers house. In the after noon at my mothers house. However, you can tell by my posts that I am not sharing my account with anyone else. I only have 30 posts and I am not a SuperVIP.

Thank you for your information sir!
07-06-2011, 09:02 PM
my internet connection is DHCP and the ip changes everytime i reconnect . is that going to ban me from the forum ??

mods/admin please answer ..

thanks
07-07-2011, 02:47 PM
I am a mod at IMglory and Thanky0u acted on his own. If he shared anything with you, no worries as any decent tool we crack gets tied to a server with unique logins and is monitored by several ways (a couple I dont have the tech knowledge to understand, pretty cool) So anyway it's not worth wasting time on because it wont work cuz they are tethered. (frustrated the hell out of BHN LOL) anyway or admin told everyone to show respect at BBHF and to leave your stuff alone after we found out about the incident with thanky0u. you guys do your thing, we do our and we can leave it at that. plenty of room in cyberspace.
51.gif

36.gif