44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-14-2011, 01:21 PM
RE: Last Warning!!!
I have interested join with Super VIP but my ISP always change my IP address if I disconnect my computer to internet. How about that ?
07-14-2011, 03:40 PM
i just paid for VIP and I am not granted access,
wats up?????????????????????????
07-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Dear Admin and Lala, I am using both Home and Office internet. some time if i am away, out stationed then i use mobile broadband service. All these days i have not gone through this post. Now i feel that i have to declare it here. Thank You.
07-15-2011, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2011 06:13 AM by Mobi.)
Ok .wow .:) didnt know this .
anyways i would like to tell you advance i use my account when i'm at school and home so there might be a change in ip. :( hope you dont ban me. for doing it though.
07-26-2011, 12:30 AM
hello! im from philippines and i'm using Smartbro USB plugin, it's a dynamic ip.
i cant afford yet to have a line connection, that's why i am still using prepaid.

i hope admin knows and understands my situation.
thank you!
67.gif
Why buy if you can get it for free?
BESTBLACKHATFORUM
$50BBHF = free $100+monthly bht + scripts + ebooks 42rock
07-26-2011, 12:36 AM
(07-26-2011 12:30 AM)pulubi24 Wrote:  hello! im from philippines and i'm using Smartbro USB plugin, it's a dynamic ip.
i cant afford yet to have a line connection, that's why i am still using prepaid.

i hope admin knows and understands my situation.
thank you!
As what i see.
No worry. No shared activity is going on on your account, as long as you wont share your account with anyone. Nothing to worry about that.
Well ADMIN was not around so my conclusion was he was ripping again another new vip forum.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
07-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Hey I use VPN from HMA and its always on so my IP is always changing so pretty please DONT BAN ME
Building My Way to Niche Website EMPIRE 42rock
BlackHat for Life!!!
08-11-2011, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 03:01 PM by henry8693.)
Luckily, I had told Admin I login through wifi, but all the IP come from same city, same location to my living place-home. Sometimes, one connection suddenly very slow, I have to switch to another IP network.

I love this and I like what I saw.
This is because I feel being protect by becoming Bestblackhatforum 's SuperVIP as a genuine and honest VIP.
I really made the accurate decision. I am proud of being SuperVIP.
Thank you Bestblackhatforum

Have an awesome day
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
09-21-2011, 06:11 AM
yep me too log frequently on my laptop and sometimes one of my computer at home got like 3 but i never share logins even though i have Chrome on my bro computer in the states and with a sync on it that may have appeared suspicious but i don't know when i changed my password . oh and i sometimes leave my computer on for like long times don't know if that helps yesterday and today i got the page "this account has been suspended!" yikes!!! is it because too much activity on the site or am i doing something wrong?
09-21-2011, 06:38 AM
I have a dynamic ip, I hope you won't ban me for that?

I will soon be Super VIP and thanks for doing a great job! =)
40.gif

20.gif