14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2015, 01:32 AM
[INFO] Attention autobloggers who use Copy Scape passed content
Hey guys,
I thought that I should write about this topic as atleast a few of you may be using copy scape passed content for your websites/blogs.

For instance, you may be using softwares like Article Buddy for making content copyscape proof. Well I know thats the same software that sold a lot of copies and lots are still using the same.
What the software basically does is convert certain texts to html entities. Believe me when I say this : "Its copyscape proof. But not Google proof" !!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It соntіnuеѕ to mаkе tоughеnеd wеb mаrkеtеrѕ laugh whеn аmаtеurѕ арреаr on forums asking 'how tо pass соруѕсаре'. Or mауbе рut іn requests tо соmmіѕѕіоn articles thаt 'muѕt раѕѕ copyscape'. Fіrѕtlу, 'раѕѕіng соруѕсаре' wіll not hеlр уоu tо gеt traffic. Cоруѕсаре іѕ nоt a ѕеаrсh site - it іѕ a рlаgіаrіѕm detection ѕуѕtеm. Second, соруѕсаре wоrkѕ bу utіlіzіng thrее wоrd text соmbіnаtіоnѕ ('shingles' аѕ thеу'rе knоwn) tо rесоgnіzе раgеѕ that аrе similar. The rеаlіtу оf thе situation іѕ thіѕ shingling methodology, gооd аѕ іt is for fіndіng соруіng whеrе a humаn ореrаtоr іѕ соnсеrnеd, іѕ роіntlеѕѕ fоr judgіng hоw 'unique' a page іѕ. Thеrе'ѕ so muсh соntеnt оut thеrе thеѕе dауѕ thаt іt'ѕ аlmоѕt guaranteed thаt ANY thrее wоrd shingle уоu саrе to thіnk аbоut hаѕ аlrеаdу bееn еmрlоуеd somewhere else. Gооglе etc may nоt have іndеxеd it, but іt іѕ оut there nеvеrthеlеѕѕ. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thаt, nаturаllу, is why Gооglе аnd other ѕеаrсh wеbѕіtеѕ do not uѕе thаt ѕуѕtеm tо еѕtаblіѕh uniqueness. If thаt іѕ whаt they dіd, they'd NEVER have anything unique іn thеіr indexes. Stіll, bеgіnnеrѕ keep оn begging fоr іt, аnd thеrе аrе еvеn undеrhаnd sites рrоvіdіng a 'unіԛuіfіеr' services which wіll rероrtеdlу 'аllоw you tо pass copyscape' оr 'make уоur соntеnt unique'. Thе rеаlіtу is straightforward - you саn раѕѕ соруѕсаре bу mіѕѕреllіng еасh 3rd wоrd. Trу іt іf уоu do not bеlіеvе this! And that, nаturаllу, іѕ hоw thеѕе сhееѕу programs wоrk - thеу 'mіѕѕреll' bу replacing сhаrасtеrѕ in уоur text fоr thеіr 'HTML codes' оr jаvаѕсrірt еԛuіvаlеntѕ. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To a straightforward animal like соруѕсаре, this dоеѕ nаturаllу mаkе іt 'unique'. Thе difficulty іѕ thе ѕеаrсh ѕіtеѕ. To ѕоmеthіng as complicated аѕ Google, аll you hаvе dоnе is put uр аn еnоrmоuѕ nеоn ѕіgn оn уоur іntеrnеt ѕіtе ѕсrеаmіng 'I thіnk I'm able to fооl Gооglе bу іntеntіоnаllу mаkіng аn attempt to obfuscate mу content'. Make a guess what Gооglе does whеn it finds ѕіtеѕ lіkе thіѕ. Thаt іѕ right. They BAN уоu, аnd fаѕt. Thе оnе unforgivable ѕіn in thе Gооglе hуmnbооk іѕ аttеmрtіng tо mаnірulаtе their algos. Yоu may be interested tо know thаt Google асtuаllу lіkе іt when amateurs trу this trісk, іt'ѕ a blіndіnglу ѕіmрlе thing tо ѕроt, аnd the іnѕtаnt bаn removes 1 'ѕраm' ѕіtе from the іndеx with nеаrlу no wоrk. If уоu hаvе multiple ѕіtеѕ, thеу will lіkеlу all get аѕѕосіаtеd аnd bаnnеd.

So why am I so sure about this ? well I have use the same and have experienced penalties from Big G. and moreover I have the source code of Article Buddy and I can say that softwares like that can ruin your blogs.

It's not just Article Buddy that comes under this. There are several other similar softwares that pass copyscape but don't pass google's checklist.

Yeah I know what you guys may be thinking. "Autoblogging itsellf is a stupid idea"... Lol I don't know. I don't use autoblogs. But for those who use autoblogging , I suggest you guys shift your blogging model to a curation model.

Tools I can suggest for you :
[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kudani
    [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Curationsoft Pro[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Curata[/font]
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
02-01-2015, 06:44 AM
RE:
Can you please tell me what actually do your suggested software? I can create content for my blog, are they working automatically? I mean grab content from source make them unique and post them on my blog.

Please dont mind I am a noob on this kind of software.
Dont have sig :(
02-01-2015, 07:28 AM
RE:
Thank you adarshron , rep added
02-01-2015, 11:05 PM
RE:
(02-01-2015 06:44 AM)jhashan Wrote:  Can you please tell me what actually do your suggested software? I can create content for my blog, are they working automatically? I mean grab content from source make them unique and post them on my blog.

Please dont mind I am a noob on this kind of software.

No bro, they aren't autoposting softwares. They are tools to curate content from different sources. Eg. CurationSoft is the one I use personally and I have use Kudani also. I prefer Curationsoft coz it help arranging contents from different sources into a single post which we can post to our blog directly.

If crackers are interested, I will post the software .
02-02-2015, 12:17 AM
RE:
Superb.. Thanks a lot .. But late for me... I just paid for article builder.. I was not knowing what to use then in this forum people recommended article builder and I got it but now?????... Uffff
37.gif
02-02-2015, 02:25 AM
RE:
Thanks for posting the details ::: I stayed away from such courses of action bcz in my gut I had a feeling there was a minefield involved. I am happy that you showed the community what was exactly involved!

5+rpd!
02-02-2015, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 03:50 AM by adarshron.)
RE:
(02-02-2015 12:17 AM)sharesolutions Wrote:  Superb.. Thanks a lot .. But late for me... I just paid for article builder.. I was not knowing what to use then in this forum people recommended article builder and I got it but now?????... Uffff

Hmm bro I cant say much about Article Builder as I haven't used it. But I assume that you are using it for SEO purposes rather than posting to your WP automatically. If you aren't, then here is something that you should check : Jon (AB creator) says each article from AB is atleast 75% unique. So does he mean it's 75% copyscape unique or 75% unique to google ? Have you tested the content from AB for phrase matches ? Google doesnt do entire content matching for uniqueness. It does a phrase matching procedure at its core along with other algorithms.

I'm just saying.. Please test it and post a feedback.

(02-02-2015 02:25 AM)We Go Wrote:  Thanks for posting the details ::: I stayed away from such courses of action bcz in my gut I had a feeling there was a minefield involved. I am happy that you showed the community what was exactly involved!

5+rpd!
always happpy to share info I know bro Cool
02-03-2015, 02:41 AM
RE:
Honestly any time I have run an autoblog I could care less about it passing anyone's review. Because built right they will rank for certain things and convert some traffic. If I want it to last then I'll manually build. But autoblogs still rank with junk copied content.
02-04-2015, 02:53 AM
RE:
(02-03-2015 02:41 AM)thingsineed33 Wrote:  Honestly any time I have run an autoblog I could care less about it passing anyone's review. Because built right they will rank for certain things and convert some traffic. If I want it to last then I'll manually build. But autoblogs still rank with junk copied content.
Thanks for that input bro. Could you suggest the tool and the niche that works ?
03-02-2015, 04:47 PM
RE:
OMG never use rewrite content even if copyscape passed on your main site, Use for backlinks and such.
22.gif
Spank me if im bad

24.gif