68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-06-2015, 10:07 AM
RE: [INFO] Attention autobloggers who use Copy Scape passed content
rep +++

Here salespage:
http://curationsoft.com/curationsoft-demo/
http://www.curata.com/
http://www.kudani.com/
12-07-2015, 03:55 AM
DO YOU'VE the links to download these softwares? Bit urgent bro.

(01-30-2015 01:32 AM)adarshron Wrote:  Hey guys,
I thought that I should write about this topic as atleast a few of you may be using copy scape passed content for your websites/blogs.

For instance, you may be using softwares like Article Buddy for making content copyscape proof. Well I know thats the same software that sold a lot of copies and lots are still using the same.
What the software basically does is convert certain texts to html entities. Believe me when I say this : "Its copyscape proof. But not Google proof" !!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It соntіnuеѕ to mаkе tоughеnеd wеb mаrkеtеrѕ laugh whеn аmаtеurѕ арреаr on forums asking 'how tо pass соруѕсаре'. Or mауbе рut іn requests tо соmmіѕѕіоn articles thаt 'muѕt раѕѕ copyscape'. Fіrѕtlу, 'раѕѕіng соруѕсаре' wіll not hеlр уоu tо gеt traffic. Cоруѕсаре іѕ nоt a ѕеаrсh site - it іѕ a рlаgіаrіѕm detection ѕуѕtеm. Second, соруѕсаре wоrkѕ bу utіlіzіng thrее wоrd text соmbіnаtіоnѕ ('shingles' аѕ thеу'rе knоwn) tо rесоgnіzе раgеѕ that аrе similar. The rеаlіtу оf thе situation іѕ thіѕ shingling methodology, gооd аѕ іt is for fіndіng соруіng whеrе a humаn ореrаtоr іѕ соnсеrnеd, іѕ роіntlеѕѕ fоr judgіng hоw 'unique' a page іѕ. Thеrе'ѕ so muсh соntеnt оut thеrе thеѕе dауѕ thаt іt'ѕ аlmоѕt guaranteed thаt ANY thrее wоrd shingle уоu саrе to thіnk аbоut hаѕ аlrеаdу bееn еmрlоуеd somewhere else. Gооglе etc may nоt have іndеxеd it, but іt іѕ оut there nеvеrthеlеѕѕ. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thаt, nаturаllу, is why Gооglе аnd other ѕеаrсh wеbѕіtеѕ do not uѕе thаt ѕуѕtеm tо еѕtаblіѕh uniqueness. If thаt іѕ whаt they dіd, they'd NEVER have anything unique іn thеіr indexes. Stіll, bеgіnnеrѕ keep оn begging fоr іt, аnd thеrе аrе еvеn undеrhаnd sites рrоvіdіng a 'unіԛuіfіеr' services which wіll rероrtеdlу 'аllоw you tо pass copyscape' оr 'make уоur соntеnt unique'. Thе rеаlіtу is straightforward - you саn раѕѕ соруѕсаре bу mіѕѕреllіng еасh 3rd wоrd. Trу іt іf уоu do not bеlіеvе this! And that, nаturаllу, іѕ hоw thеѕе сhееѕу programs wоrk - thеу 'mіѕѕреll' bу replacing сhаrасtеrѕ in уоur text fоr thеіr 'HTML codes' оr jаvаѕсrірt еԛuіvаlеntѕ. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To a straightforward animal like соруѕсаре, this dоеѕ nаturаllу mаkе іt 'unique'. Thе difficulty іѕ thе ѕеаrсh ѕіtеѕ. To ѕоmеthіng as complicated аѕ Google, аll you hаvе dоnе is put uр аn еnоrmоuѕ nеоn ѕіgn оn уоur іntеrnеt ѕіtе ѕсrеаmіng 'I thіnk I'm able to fооl Gооglе bу іntеntіоnаllу mаkіng аn attempt to obfuscate mу content'. Make a guess what Gооglе does whеn it finds ѕіtеѕ lіkе thіѕ. Thаt іѕ right. They BAN уоu, аnd fаѕt. Thе оnе unforgivable ѕіn in thе Gооglе hуmnbооk іѕ аttеmрtіng tо mаnірulаtе their algos. Yоu may be interested tо know thаt Google асtuаllу lіkе іt when amateurs trу this trісk, іt'ѕ a blіndіnglу ѕіmрlе thing tо ѕроt, аnd the іnѕtаnt bаn removes 1 'ѕраm' ѕіtе from the іndеx with nеаrlу no wоrk. If уоu hаvе multiple ѕіtеѕ, thеу will lіkеlу all get аѕѕосіаtеd аnd bаnnеd.

So why am I so sure about this ? well I have use the same and have experienced penalties from Big G. and moreover I have the source code of Article Buddy and I can say that softwares like that can ruin your blogs.

It's not just Article Buddy that comes under this. There are several other similar softwares that pass copyscape but don't pass google's checklist.

Yeah I know what you guys may be thinking. "Autoblogging itsellf is a stupid idea"... Lol I don't know. I don't use autoblogs. But for those who use autoblogging , I suggest you guys shift your blogging model to a curation model.

Tools I can suggest for you :
[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kudani
    [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Curationsoft Pro[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Curata[/font]
12-08-2015, 02:16 AM
I have seen lot of interest in blogging here by our members and as such I have decided to create a blogging software which will feature handpicked features that we as bloggers will love. Of course, it will be released as a free software (so no more WSOs with blogging software will be released again ;) ). I will update the thread with the software once a working version is complete.

Best,
Ron
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
12-27-2015, 12:16 PM
I've been an autoblogger for 3 years now. Junk content still ranks fine but you have to do it right.

For example, my system grabs snippets of content from 10-20 sources and puts the snippets on the page. But you could copy and paste 3 articles from 3 different sources and put them all on one page. It probably won't rank as well as completely unique content but that kind of stuff still ranks.

You also should put a youtube vid in your posts. Without youtube vids the posts won't rank as well.

And Google says they don't favor their own properties.....
01-09-2016, 03:40 PM
try this
http://curationsoft.com/level13_pro_cs1741324235/
37.gif
01-10-2016, 07:41 AM
curation pro looks interesting.

38.gif