7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2015, 01:17 PM
RE:
I have been honestly just using a cracked copy of WAC (Wicked Article Creator) and several different WP plugins. Remember this is autoblogging so these are churn and burn sites. But they still work. I can throw a bunch of shit links at something and within a month or so have it getting traffic. It is very long-tail but I don't care. It ranks for some stuff and gets conversions. The time invested is a few hours up front and then hardly any but adding stuff. There is more to the process but the basic point I am trying to make here is crap dup. content still works for things.
(02-04-2015 02:53 AM)adarshron Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 02:41 AM)thingsineed33 Wrote:  Honestly any time I have run an autoblog I could care less about it passing anyone's review. Because built right they will rank for certain things and convert some traffic. If I want it to last then I'll manually build. But autoblogs still rank with junk copied content.
Thanks for that input bro. Could you suggest the tool and the niche that works ?
03-03-2015, 09:33 PM
RE:
wow nice share dude
original content is the best
05-15-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: [INFO] Attention autobloggers who use Copy Scape passed content
(03-03-2015 09:33 PM)snoozle Wrote:  wow nice share dude
original content is the best

Yes. That's the best way to build natural traffic :)
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
07-21-2015, 02:42 PM
what autobloggin software you use guys? I need for blogspot suggestion.
09-12-2015, 11:55 AM
(07-21-2015 02:42 PM)SeoMagician Wrote:  what autobloggin software you use guys? I need for blogspot suggestion.

Yes what happened to that blogger software? and no not ABS.
52.gif
11-01-2015, 01:43 PM
the copyscape filter tools suck indeed, they only mask the text from copyscape's filters, but other than that do nothing to the text so its the same. you are better off with a real contenet generator. may i suggest my own software https://argo-content.com it has various different text manipulation algorithms and synonymisation with thesaurus. the software can create standalone websites or post to wordpress (also install wp+plugins, setup new themes etc ..its far more advanced as these amateur tools ;) so if you want a real auto blogging solution, give it a try.
11-01-2015, 03:06 PM
(11-01-2015 01:43 PM)styx Wrote:  the copyscape filter tools s**** indeed, they only mask the text from copyscape's filters, but other than that do nothing to the text so its the same. you are better off with a real contenet generator. may i suggest my own software https://argo-content.com it has various different text manipulation algorithms and synonymisation with thesaurus. the software can create standalone websites or post to wordpress (also install wp+plugins, setup new themes etc ..its far more advanced as these amateur tools ;) so if you want a real auto blogging solution, give it a try.

And hten, where is the download link?
DON'T JUST BE A LEECH!

[Image: source.gif]
11-02-2015, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 03:25 AM by styx.)
its not free, but there is a demo version: https://argo-content.com/demo/

BSO is in preperation :)
there is also a discount for best blackhat members, use code: 4-BestBlackhat
11-02-2015, 04:26 AM
I appreciate the fact you took the time to post this useful info when you didn't have to.
Rep added.
12-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Great STuff TY Repped +5
78.gif

34.gif