56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-29-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: Give Academy 1K/Day Mastermind
Does anyone have a replay of the course webinar they could share that does not require a .exe download?

My anti virus program block the program the OP provided.

Read more @ bestblackhatforum.com : [SUPER HOT GB] $897 - GIVE ACADEMY MASTERMIND PLATINUM - $1000/DAY with SHOPIFY http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-SUPE...z3k7R81ici
bestblackhatforum.com

(08-28-2015 03:45 AM)raidernation Wrote:  OK guys NoWnZen has submitted a GB for approval so this will definitely be happening BUT it needs to be filled today.
He has some errands he has to run so he has asked me to give some more details on the GB. The GB will be for 30 members
only (WILL NOT BE OVERSOLD) and will be $31.45 each including PayPal fees. Because this is time sensitive with the offer
closing sometime today, we can not wait until this GB is approved by the mods to get organized. Also NoWnZen has told me
that if we get close to being filled then he will go ahead and purchase the product to make sure it doesn't close before
we can complete this GB. So with that being said I have the payment link. It has been limited to 30 participants and will
not be oversold. Because the GB is still waiting to be approved I will not post the link here. But PM me (only if you're
ready to purchase) and I will PM you the PayPal link. (Mods please let me know if this is not allowed) I will then have you PM NoWnZen with your PayPal info. Hopefully we
can get most of the payments made before the GB even goes live so we can make sure to secure the product before the offer is
pulled. Obvioulsy once the GB goes live...stop PMing me for the link and go thru the GB (if it hasn't sold out already.)

Seriously guys this will only be for 30 people....the PayPal link has been limited to only 30 spots. With so many new courses
on eCommerce, Shopify and Amazon coming out lately there is a lot of competition. The strategy in this course will definitely
give you an advantage over everyone else.

Here is the replay of yesterday's webinar I recorded: http://mir.cr/LBMZRR9F

Let's get this filled up!
08-29-2015, 12:39 AM
Count me in!!
08-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Count me in to :-)
08-29-2015, 02:06 AM
@PoBoy, the link for the webinar replay does work, you just need to be persistent to get past all the ads and PPD gimmicks the mirror sites use to make their money.

Here's a vid on how to download https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVJB6ORt-I

In summary, just keep clicking past all the ads and you will eventually get to the download. Just be careful not to fall for PPD bait. You will know you have the right file when it has .mp4 as the extension. Its a 103MB video. P.S. The SolidFiles download link is working as of a minute ago.
08-29-2015, 02:12 AM
Please count me in too :-)
60.gif
08-29-2015, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 03:42 AM by raidernation.)
Guys first off if you don't have AdBlock Plus get it! It's a free add on for
Firefox or Chrome. You should never have to "be persistent to get past
all the ads and PPD gimmicks the mirror sites use". Get AdBlock Plus and
you'll never have to deal with this crap.

But you don't even need ABP to download the replay.

Do what I'm about to tell you and you shouldn't have any issues...I thought
everyone on BBHF already knew about this. When you're downloading from
file hosting sites like Solidfiles NEVER click on any .exe file (you can hover
your mouse over the dl link WITHOUT clicking it...you can see if it's an
.exe file or not.) Most of these sites will have a big shiny dl button...that's
most likely an .exe file....don't click on it. Instead do this for Solidfiles:

1) Click on http://mir.cr/LBMZRR9F
2) Click on the Solidfiles blue download link.
3) Click on "Your preferred download link is ready"
4) IMPORTANT...DO NOT click on the big green dl link (hover your mouse
over it....it has an .exe extension....DON'T CLICK!)

Instead click on the small link directly under the FB Like 97K...it says
Direct download link <------that's the link you ALWAYS use for Solidfiles.

Other file hosting sites use similsr tatics so be careful.....but most always
have a legit dl link...you just have to know where it is.

Hope this helped.

(08-29-2015 12:15 AM)Poboy Wrote:  Does anyone have a replay of the course webinar they could share that does not require a .exe download?

My anti virus program block the program the OP provided.

(08-28-2015 03:45 AM)raidernation Wrote:  OK guys NoWnZen has submitted a GB for approval so this will definitely be happening BUT it needs to be filled today.
He has some errands he has to run so he has asked me to give some more details on the GB. The GB will be for 30 members
only (WILL NOT BE OVERSOLD) and will be $31.45 each including PayPal fees. Because this is time sensitive with the offer
closing sometime today, we can not wait until this GB is approved by the mods to get organized. Also NoWnZen has told me
that if we get close to being filled then he will go ahead and purchase the product to make sure it doesn't close before
we can complete this GB. So with that being said I have the payment link. It has been limited to 30 participants and will
not be oversold. Because the GB is still waiting to be approved I will not post the link here. But PM me (only if you're
ready to purchase) and I will PM you the PayPal link. (Mods please let me know if this is not allowed) I will then have you PM NoWnZen with your PayPal info. Hopefully we
can get most of the payments made before the GB even goes live so we can make sure to secure the product before the offer is
pulled. Obvioulsy once the GB goes live...stop PMing me for the link and go thru the GB (if it hasn't sold out already.)

Seriously guys this will only be for 30 people....the PayPal link has been limited to only 30 spots. With so many new courses
on eCommerce, Shopify and Amazon coming out lately there is a lot of competition. The strategy in this course will definitely
give you an advantage over everyone else.

Here is the replay of yesterday's webinar I recorded: http://mir.cr/LBMZRR9F

Let's get this filled up!

(08-29-2015 02:06 AM)simonj Wrote:  @PoBoy, the link for the webinar replay does work, you just need to be persistent to get past all the ads and PPD gimmicks the mirror sites use to make their money.

Here's a vid on how to download https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVJB6ORt-I

In summary, just keep clicking past all the ads and you will eventually get to the download. Just be careful not to fall for PPD bait. You will know you have the right file when it has .mp4 as the extension. Its a 103MB video. P.S. The SolidFiles download link is working as of a minute ago.
08-29-2015, 04:28 AM
raidernation,

I was able to follow you "fool-proof" instructions and successfully download the .mp4 file I was looking for.

Thank you very much for your assistance.
Max reps added to you and to simonj too!
08-29-2015, 04:36 AM
You're very welcome Poboy. Glad I could help.
08-30-2015, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2015 08:45 AM by provocado.)
Count me in too!

And thanks to raidernation for your efforts on this. Rep added
08-30-2015, 06:13 PM
Id definitely be in on this too but i cant access VIP as i have not signed up yet. Dam
74.gif
Be remembered for what you did, not what you promised.

22.gif
Free counters!