24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-27-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Give Academy 1K/Day Mastermind
Here's the signup for another webinar they're doing in just over an hour at 8am PST:

Webinar Signup for 8AM PST

Post here if you're interested in a GB. Let's get this guys!
08-28-2015, 02:15 AM
I'm interested in a GB
08-28-2015, 02:38 AM
interesting!
Happydance Send upto 75000 Emails per month Free ==> http://www.seizeyourdeal.com/25000emails
08-28-2015, 02:49 AM
On the webinar they said we could buy the Gold package at $697 and upgrade later and pay the difference to the Platinum $897 later after we are making money...so to upgrade later would cost another $200 at a later time. We don't get the Platinum templates until later in the training anyway...they don't give them to us when the course starts.
08-28-2015, 02:54 AM
$897 is good!!!
67.gif
Happydance Send upto 75000 Emails per month Free ==> http://www.seizeyourdeal.com/25000emails
08-28-2015, 03:40 AM
Someone started a GB here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-SUPE...th-SHOPIFY
08-28-2015, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2015 03:51 AM by raidernation.)
OK guys NoWnZen has submitted a GB for approval so this will definitely be happening BUT it needs to be filled today.
He has some errands he has to run so he has asked me to give some more details on the GB. The GB will be for 30 members
only (WILL NOT BE OVERSOLD) and will be $31.45 each including PayPal fees. Because this is time sensitive with the offer
closing sometime today, we can not wait until this GB is approved by the mods to get organized. Also NoWnZen has told me
that if we get close to being filled then he will go ahead and purchase the product to make sure it doesn't close before
we can complete this GB. So with that being said I have the payment link. It has been limited to 30 participants and will
not be oversold. Because the GB is still waiting to be approved I will not post the link here. But PM me (only if you're
ready to purchase) and I will PM you the PayPal link. (Mods please let me know if this is not allowed) I will then have you PM NoWnZen with your PayPal info. Hopefully we
can get most of the payments made before the GB even goes live so we can make sure to secure the product before the offer is
pulled. Obvioulsy once the GB goes live...stop PMing me for the link and go thru the GB (if it hasn't sold out already.)

Seriously guys this will only be for 30 people....the PayPal link has been limited to only 30 spots. With so many new courses
on eCommerce, Shopify and Amazon coming out lately there is a lot of competition. The strategy in this course will definitely
give you an advantage over everyone else.

Here is the replay of yesterday's webinar I recorded: http://mir.cr/LBMZRR9F

Let's get this filled up!
08-28-2015, 03:49 AM
Honestly no offense to the other GB organizer but I would much rather pay $31 to go thru
NoWnZen who is probably the most trusted GB organizer on BBHF.

Plus is the other GB really going to be able to get almost 50 members?
Remember this could be closing at any time..most likely today. I don't want
to take that chance. Let's get this filled so we can secure a copy.
08-28-2015, 04:14 AM
Maybe it's just me but I can't get your link to work to watch the webinar you recorded...could you check the link again to make sure it is working, thanks!

(08-28-2015 03:45 AM)raidernation Wrote:  OK guys NoWnZen has submitted a GB for approval so this will definitely be happening BUT it needs to be filled today.
He has some errands he has to run so he has asked me to give some more details on the GB. The GB will be for 30 members
only (WILL NOT BE OVERSOLD) and will be $31.45 each including PayPal fees. Because this is time sensitive with the offer
closing sometime today, we can not wait until this GB is approved by the mods to get organized. Also NoWnZen has told me
that if we get close to being filled then he will go ahead and purchase the product to make sure it doesn't close before
we can complete this GB. So with that being said I have the payment link. It has been limited to 30 participants and will
not be oversold. Because the GB is still waiting to be approved I will not post the link here. But PM me (only if you're
ready to purchase) and I will PM you the PayPal link. (Mods please let me know if this is not allowed) I will then have you PM NoWnZen with your PayPal info. Hopefully we
can get most of the payments made before the GB even goes live so we can make sure to secure the product before the offer is
pulled. Obvioulsy once the GB goes live...stop PMing me for the link and go thru the GB (if it hasn't sold out already.)

Seriously guys this will only be for 30 people....the PayPal link has been limited to only 30 spots. With so many new courses
on eCommerce, Shopify and Amazon coming out lately there is a lot of competition. The strategy in this course will definitely

08-28-2015, 04:18 AM
Hmmm I just checked the link and it's working. You have to download
it to your computer from one of the sites from mirrorcreator.com

Solidfiles always downloads the easiest for me.

(08-28-2015 04:14 AM)seo82 Wrote:  Maybe it's just me but I can't get your link to work to watch the webinar you recorded...could you check the link again to make sure it is working, thanks!

(08-28-2015 03:45 AM)raidernation Wrote:  OK guys NoWnZen has submitted a GB for approval so this will definitely be happening BUT it needs to be filled today.

39.gif

17.gif
Free counters!