72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2014, 05:07 AM
RE:
Oh god. I'm scared of what I'm going to find. I read some of the testimonials and they are descriptive. They talk about dead parasites found in the nose, many found in the toilets, stuff crawling on your scalp or behind the ears... Sad
(03-09-2014 04:45 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Speaking of parasites. Check out "humaworm" they are inexpensive and they base their entire business around fresh herbal mixes. Yeah their website sucks and looks like a child created it, but their products are of the highest quality.

Code:
https://humaworm.com/
03-09-2014, 05:22 AM
RE:
lol, just hope you don't have one of these.

Watch the Alien series of movies tonight. Lol

Everyone has living things in them. It's part of life. Just some have more than others and some of them are not good for you.

Do you have "floaters" in your eyes. Do you see things that look like "cells" or tiny translucent stings that sort of look like something you'd see under a microscope?

And when I say do you see, I mean do you see this stuff across your field of vision. For example, if it's really bright and you are looking at a bare wall or the sky on a clear day. If you see stuff like this, do a cleanse.
03-09-2014, 05:46 AM
RE:
Verysad BBHF rocks... not just for weeding out the crap from the golden nuggets... but also to cleanse yourself of parasites in your crap Sad Verysad

On a serious note though, I bookmarked the website as I will more than like purchase from there. Years ago when I had my first grand mal seizure at 17, I was put through a barrage of tests yet my doctors never could figure out what caused it. Not even now.
03-09-2014, 05:54 AM
RE:
You ignored my request again anyway thanks a lot.

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-09-2014, 05:59 AM
RE:
@NC, re: "lol, just hope you don't have one of these"

Wow, memories, neurons firing... best... bh.. forum... ever
BBHF Forever 57yes

Since I won't have time to read until 2018 (I hope) - is this paleo?
68.gif
03-09-2014, 06:01 AM
RE:
(03-09-2014 05:54 AM)JaMzMaN Wrote:  You ignored my request again anyway thanks a lot.
What request are you talking about? I must have missed something.
03-09-2014, 06:04 AM
RE:
(03-09-2014 05:59 AM)one Wrote:  @NC, re: "lol, just hope you don't have one of these"

Wow, memories, neurons firing... best... bh.. forum... ever
BBHF Forever 57yes

Since I won't have time to read until 2018 (I hope) - is this paleo?
Yes and no. It has the fundamentals of a paleo based diet but there are other lifestyle changes especially with cycling fasting. Just skim it and you'll get the gist of it. My body resonates with it, but everyone is different.
03-09-2014, 06:10 AM
RE:
(03-09-2014 05:46 AM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  Verysad BBHF rocks... not just for weeding out the crap from the golden nuggets... but also to cleanse yourself of parasites in your crap Sad Verysad

On a serious note though, I bookmarked the website as I will more than like purchase from there. Years ago when I had my first grand mal seizure at 17, I was put through a barrage of tests yet my doctors never could figure out what caused it. Not even now.
I would definitely suggest you get tested for food allergies/intollerance. If possible, get the widest test you can get so they cover as many potential triggers as possible. This includes foods, chemical sensitivities, material sensitivities etc. Seriously, this is a wide spread problem with a lot of people. They have food intolerance problems that they are not even aware of.

You can actually crave and gravitate to foods your body has problems with.

Look into Alcat based testing or there are many others. Alcat is just at the top of my head.

Code:
http://www.alcat.com/
03-09-2014, 06:19 AM
RE:
(03-09-2014 06:01 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 05:54 AM)JaMzMaN Wrote:  You ignored my request again anyway thanks a lot.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid622450

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-09-2014, 06:45 AM
RE:
(03-09-2014 06:19 AM)JaMzMaN Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 06:01 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid622450
Ah, didn't even see that.

I have not posted any SEO material because frankly I could care less about it. It's only a small part of my marketing and I have assistants who do it.

A lot of SEO info out there relies on "tactics" and they fade away. I'm more about long terms evergreen marketing. I don't waste my time with tricks and gimmicks on legit sites etc.

I do however have a custom built system for search engine spam, but again, it's assistants who use it. I'm not going to post info about it because it's propriatry, but I can say it uses collections of content to create pages around individual keywords. Remember the old traffic equalizer pages? It's a similar concept but way more advanced and does not scrape the actual search engine results, it scrapes feeds and other resources, which I'm not going to mention. I use it on tier 2 sites only. I like to see spam in google because I hate what they have become. lol.

SEO is simple.

Create high quality content for very specific keyword phrases. Buyer keywords preferably if you want to make real money. Get good natural backlinks, keep social triggers flowing, syndicate your content all over the place etc.

Use spam content on 2nd tier and lower sites.

There's plenty of material all over the forum that will show you how to do all of that in depth. Dig around the black hat and the white hat seo sections.

SEO is so far off my radar right now and probably always will be. I'm an entrepreneur, could care less about that crap. That's what outsourcing, employees and business services are for.

See where I'm coming from?
26.gif

59.gif