40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-08-2014, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 05:07 AM by NonConformer.)
Star [GET] The Warrior Diet: Switch on Your Biological Powerhouse For High Energy, Explosive Strength [pdf]
The Warrior Diet: Switch on Your Biological Powerhouse For High Energy, Explosive Strength, and a Leaner, Harder Body

I've pretty much eaten this way most of my life. I'm slim/athletic build and I can pretty much eat anything I want and not gain any fat. I've had conversations with many people who have hung out and asked similar questions like: "how the hell do you eat all that food and not get fat!" Well, this is basically how. I've done it long before this Ori guy's book came out. I'm more into the follow what your body is telling you and my body naturally runs hot and in it's prime while following a lifestyle similar to what is described here. I rarely eat much during the day and have never been big on cardio and still have plenty of energy, healthy well being and mental focus.

Also, look into mushroom extracts and mushrooms in general. They really support your immune system and help keep your system in top shape. And stay away from processed fake crap food and eat good clean food. You'll be amazed what this does for your business and mindset.
- Non Conformer

Along with the many benefits of leisure-class living comes obesity and its attendant ailments.
In The Warrior Diet, Ori Hofmekler looks not forward but backward for a solution–to the primal
habits of early cultures such as nomads and hunter-gatherers, the Greeks, and the Romans.
Based on survival science, this book proposes not ordinary dietary changes but rather a radical
yet surprisingly simple lifestyle overhaul.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Drawing on both scientific studies and historical data, Hofmekler argues that robust health
and a lean, strong body can best be achieved by mimicking the classical warrior mode of
cycling
—working and eating sparingly (undereating) during the day and filling up at night.
Specific elements from the Warrior Diet Nutritional Program (finding ideal fuel foods and food
combinations to reduce body fat) to the Controlled Fatigue Training Program (promoting
strength, speed, and resilience to fatigue through special drills), literally reshape body
and mind. Individual chapters cover warrior meals and recipes; sex drive, potency, and animal
magnetism; as well as personalizing the diet for women.

Featuring forewords by Fit for Life author Harvey Diamond and Fat That Kills author Dr. Udo
Erasmus, The Warrior Diet shows readers weary of fad diets how to attain enduring vigor,
explosive strength, a better appearance, and increased vitality and health.

"Ori Hofmekler's Warrior Diet principles are some of the most
cutting-edge and useful strategies I am aware of for rejuvenating your
muscles and your brain. His unique perspective and keen insights into
integrating nutrition and fitness will catalyze your ability to optimize
your health. I have personally used this diet with great success to
rapidly increase my lean body mass, and I consider it a crucial
component to successfully achieving your ideal weight."
—Joseph, Mercola, DO, founder of Mercola.com

“In my quest for a lean, muscular body, I have seen practically every diet
and suffered through most of them. It is also my business to help
others with their fat loss programs. I am supremely skeptical of any
eating plan or “diet” book that can’t tell me how and why it works in
simple language. Ori Hofmekler’s The Warrior Diet does just this,
with a logical, readable approach that provides grounding for his
claims and never asks the reader to take a leap of faith. The Warrior Diet
can be a very valuable weapon in the personal arsenal of any woman.”
—DC Maxwell, 2-time Women’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion,
Co-Owner, Maxercise Sports/Fitness Training Center and Relson Gracie
Jiu-Jitsu Academy East

"In a era of decadence, where wants and desires are virtually limitless, Ori's
vision recalls an age of warriors, where success meant survival and survival
was the only option. A diet of the utmost challenge from which users will reap
tremendous benefits."
—John Davies, Olympic and professional sports strength/speed coach

[Image: Snap.png]

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/HZUQXLTG
Show some love Heart and hit the add reputation link and make mirrors:
03-08-2014, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 05:00 AM by NonConformer.)
RE:
Here's the other book he has.

The Warrior Diet Fat Loss Plan

Sales Pages:
Code:
http://store.defensenutrition.com/warrior_diet_fat_loss_program_ebook/
http://www.warriordietfatloss.com/

The Warrior Diet Fat Loss Program is a program that enables you to understand
why your problem hasn’t been resolved. It’s a diet plan that is based on deep
understanding how your body operates.

It shows you the real reasons why you gained stubborn fat. It gives you an
understanding of how your body fat responds to specific dietary
triggers. And it speeds up the process of fat burning, without the need
for extreme calorie restrictions or hours of daily aerobics.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]

Beating yourself is unnecessary

That’s because beating yourself with extreme dietary restrictions and
hours of exhausting aerobic exercise day by day will not solve the
problem. The Warrior Diet Fat Loss Program teaches you how to use proven
effective measures. You don’t need to constantly punish and deprive
yourself to get results.

And what’s really amazing about this solution is how fast the body
responds when you do things right – how fast it shifts from a fat
storing into a fat burning mode.

The 3 Reasons Your Body Holds Onto Fat That Refuses To Let Go...

1. Insulin Resistance
  2. Excess Estrogen in a Male or Female Body
  3. Accumulated Toxins
Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get It:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0O4HNZJ4
Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and make mirrors:
03-08-2014, 04:59 PM
RE:
Out of curiosity, are you using these health books that you've been putting up? I'm quite fascinated by the one from Markus. I have been reading it and it's an eye-opener
03-08-2014, 05:23 PM
RE:
(03-08-2014 04:59 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  Out of curiosity, are you using these health books that you've been putting up? I'm quite fascinated by the one from Markus. I have been reading it and it's an eye-opener
Yes, I've been into alternative health for a really long time. Read my comments and intro commentary on all the health related threads I posted recently.

I don't do the raw diet deal, but his book is very good. Markus is also a good guy, a genuine caring person. He uses some hype in his marketing, but his stuff is solid and he walks the walk. I will say he is spot on when it comes to wild edibles and weeds and how they bypass the nutrient devoid soil because of their long tap roots. Research it. You have to understand how current agriculture and mono farming is a giant failure including a lot of organic farming. Mono crops are not natural and it's why they are prone to disease and pests. Soil has been raped of it's nutrients and most agriculture operations only put back the bare minimum of nutrients into the soil so the problem just compounds.

You can eat fruits and veggies, which is good, but what if they are nutrient defecient because the soil they are grown in is depleted of micro nutrients, fungi networks etc? This is partly why people that ea commercial food are getting so sick even when they think they eat clean and healthy.

He also has a product line that is based around wild foods. "Wild Force" - It's high quality as well. And believe me when I say that I have seen it all when it comes to health products and supplements.

How's that for a short answer. lol
03-08-2014, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 06:54 PM by nishanth13.)
RE:
Hi , thanks for the pdf can you please share this .

Controlled Fatigue Training DVD and Manual Bundle
Quote:http://store.defensenutrition.com/contro...al-bundle/
Thanks a lot
39.gif
03-08-2014, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 07:34 PM by uppastmidnight.)
RE:
I don't think I'll do the raw food diet "only" myself. I'm not a foodie or an emotional eater but I do like food. I do light workouts a few times a week, never smoked or did drugs. No coffee or alcohol. I went from drinking soda several times daily to less than a can once or twice a week. Replaced it with water but I still love my hot chocolate. However, I will invest in a Vitamix to drink healthy smoothies. Sweets like candy and dessert have never been an issue because I don't feel like I'm going to fall apart without them. Haven't gotten sick in several years so I know I'm doing something right or at least I'm going in the right direction.

The section about parasites was very informative and grossed me out at the same time. Fasting to cleanse once a week may be doable. He recommends at least 3 times weekly. But I'll have to consult my neurologist because of my history with epilepsy. I've gone several years without an episode and I'd like to keep it that way.

The book is great but mind-boggling. So much information about the different foods and plants made my head spin.
03-08-2014, 11:55 PM
RE:
(03-08-2014 07:30 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  I don't think I'll do the raw food diet "only" myself. I'm not a foodie or an emotional eater but I do like food. I do light workouts a few times a week, never smoked or did drugs. No coffee or alcohol. I went from drinking soda several times daily to less than a can once or twice a week. Replaced it with water but I still love my hot chocolate. However, I will invest in a Vitamix to drink healthy smoothies. Sweets like candy and dessert have never been an issue because I don't feel like I'm going to fall apart without them. Haven't gotten sick in several years so I know I'm doing something right or at least I'm going in the right direction.

The section about parasites was very informative and grossed me out at the same time. Fasting to cleanse once a week may be doable. He recommends at least 3 times weekly. But I'll have to consult my neurologist because of my history with epilepsy. I've gone several years without an episode and I'd like to keep it that way.

The book is great but mind-boggling. So much information about the different foods and plants made my head spin.
Just a helpful tip uppastmidnight - epilepsy is very likely caused by parasites in most cases. So if you do a strong parasite cleanse, and implement fasting you may be on your way to being free of that.
03-09-2014, 03:30 AM
RE:
great share thanks
03-09-2014, 03:58 AM
RE:
Thank you so much, if you don't mind can you please share books about SEO ?

Rep + as usual ;)

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-09-2014, 04:45 AM
RE:
Speaking of parasites. Check out "humaworm" they are inexpensive and they base their entire business around fresh herbal mixes. Yeah their website sucks and looks like a child created it, but their products are of the highest quality.

Code:
https://humaworm.com/

@ nishanth13 - There is a request forum on here. Go post that in there.
59.gif

35.gif