24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2014, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 02:01 AM by NonConformer.)
Star [GET] The Brilliance Breakthrough - Eugene Schwartz (EXTREMELY RARE) [pdf]
The Brilliance Breakthrough: How to Talk and Write So That People Will Never Forget You

This is even rarer than Breakthrough Advertising. Very hard to find. I see one on amazon
for 900+ dollars. Schwartz is an absolute master. This belongs in every marketers toolbox.

Pay absolutely no attention to the age of anything he has written, it's meaningless. - Non Conformer

[Image: 51txY-yIxCL.jpg]

High Quality PDF

Index:

1. The Two Main Parts of Grammar

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 1

2. How to Put These Two Word-Parts Together to Write a Single Sentence

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 2

3. How to Build Understanding into Every Sentence You Use

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 3

4. How to Link Your Sentences Together

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 4

5. How to Choose the Right Length for Your Sentences

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 5

6. How to Write Simply, that Anyone Can Understand Your Most Complicated Thoughts

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 6

7. How to Avoid Monotony -So that Your Reader Enjoys Your Sentences at the Same Time that He or She Learns from Them

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 7

8. How to Write Clearly -So Your Reader Doesn't Think You Mean One Thing, When You Really Mean Another

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 8

9. How to Use the Clarity Principle to Build Wit, Symbolism, and Suspense into Your Writing

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 9

10. Elaboration: How to Develop Your Flow of Thought from Sentence to Sentence

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 10

Part 2 - BRILLIANCE TOOLS

11. If You're Going to Say It ... Say It Well!

12. Let's Start With a Single Sentence. And Use It to See the Basic Rule Underlying All Punchy Statements

13. A Brief Interlude—to Stress Again How You Can Go from Copying Epigrams to Creating Them Yourself

14. The Second Search-Command Implication

15. Tools that Let You Build Implication into Your Sentences

16. Other Sentence Strengtheners

[Image: Eugene-Schwartz.jpg]
[Image: gene22.png]
R.I.P. Gene

Password requests will be ignored. Been answered a thousand times already. Search the forum or read the TOP of the freebie section.

Get it:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/ZJE459KA
Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and please make mirrors:
01-17-2014, 04:35 AM
RE:
Thanks for this great share. The first thing you have to do is forget everything you ever learned about grammar in school. Our language is made up of only two kinds of words: picture words and connecting words. Never thought of our language this way. I am hooked after reading two pages, 278 pages to go! Buzzy for the weekend. Repp added of course.
01-17-2014, 06:00 AM
RE:
Outstanding share, much appreciated. Rep added
01-17-2014, 06:13 AM
RE:
(01-17-2014 04:35 AM)jojo57 Wrote:  Thanks for this great share. The first thing you have to do is forget everything you ever learned about grammar in school. Our language is made up of only two kinds of words: picture words and connecting words. Never thought of our language this way. I am hooked after reading two pages, 278 pages to go! Buzzy for the weekend. Repp added of course.
Agreed. Actually, most things learned in school should be forgotten. Well, unless you like being conditioned. Wink

I'm telling you guys. LEARN COPYWRITING SKILLS if you want to be able to create money on demand.
01-17-2014, 06:55 AM
RE:
very good share. added reputation. I'll be reading this
42.gif
01-17-2014, 10:33 AM
RE:
Great book. Great share. Thanks! Rep added
01-17-2014, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 12:24 PM by Raven.)
RE:
This SHARE TOTALLY ROCKS THE HOUSE! 42rock 42rock 42rock
PEOPLE THIS IS AMAZING!
WOW!
THANK YOU!
Love
+10!
Cool
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
01-17-2014, 12:16 PM
RE:
Thank You. Rep added.
01-17-2014, 01:47 PM
RE:
REP55555 added sir, many thanks for this friend!
01-17-2014, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014 02:41 PM by musclelegman.)
RE:
Big Thanks.......rep....
62.gif

39.gif