16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2014, 03:00 PM
RE:
Thanks NonConformer :)
01-17-2014, 03:25 PM
RE:

Outstanding Share NonConformer!

Big Thanks and Reps!
We are but a speck in the field of unlimited potential,
bound only by our limited beliefs and fears.
01-17-2014, 03:25 PM
RE:
Thanks dude! I read this a long time ago and am looking forward to reading it again and using the info.

Repped!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
01-17-2014, 06:04 PM
RE:
<b>Gracias Por favor</b>
01-17-2014, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 11:04 AM by kustiin.)
RE: [GET] The Brilliance Breakthrough - Eugene Schwartz (EXTREMELY RARE) [pdf]
(01-17-2014 03:05 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  The Brilliance Breakthrough: How to Talk and Write So That People Will Never Forget You

This is even rarer than Breakthrough Advertising. Very hard to find. I see one on amazon
for 900+ dollars. Schwartz is an absolute master. This belongs in every marketers toolbox.

Pay absolutely no attention to the age of anything he has written, it's meaningless.

[Image: 51txY-yIxCL.jpg]

High Quality PDF

Index:

1. The Two Main Parts of Grammar

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 1

2. How to Put These Two Word-Parts Together to Write a Single Sentence

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 2

3. How to Build Understanding into Every Sentence You Use

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 3

4. How to Link Your Sentences Together

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 4

5. How to Choose the Right Length for Your Sentences

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 5

6. How to Write Simply, that Anyone Can Understand Your Most Complicated Thoughts

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 6

7. How to Avoid Monotony -So that Your Reader Enjoys Your Sentences at the Same Time that He or She Learns from Them

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 7

8. How to Write Clearly -So Your Reader Doesn't Think You Mean One Thing, When You Really Mean Another

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 8

9. How to Use the Clarity Principle to Build Wit, Symbolism, and Suspense into Your Writing

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 9

10. Elaboration: How to Develop Your Flow of Thought from Sentence to Sentence

Exercises and Applications for Chapter 10

Part 2 - BRILLIANCE TOOLS

11. If You're Going to Say It ... Say It Well!

12. Let's Start With a Single Sentence. And Use It to See the Basic Rule Underlying All Punchy Statements

13. A Brief Interlude—to Stress Again How You Can Go from Copying Epigrams to Creating Them Yourself

14. The Second Search-Command Implication

15. Tools that Let You Build Implication into Your Sentences

16. Other Sentence Strengtheners

[Image: Eugene-Schwartz.jpg]
[Image: gene22.png]
R.I.P. Gene

Get it:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1XXKJVSK
or:
http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/28196327/file.html
Show some love and hit the add reputation link:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[Image: down-pointed-finger-7931700.jpg]

Guys,

Here's the "The Brilliance Breakthrough" .... 17MB file.

And also Daniel Levis' Summary of the book:

Don't just read this book once, but keep reading (and don't forget to implement) until it gets ingrained in your Mind.

Gene Schwartz was a Genius. He Wrote $2 billion worth of Ads and greatest educational books...by working just 3 hours a day!

Get it:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/PO1P6REO/Eugene_Schwartz_-_The_Brilliance_Breakthough(OCR).pdf_links

and

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/JKD5DOSQ/Daniel_Levis_-_The_Brilliance_Breakthrough.rar_links
16.gif
01-17-2014, 07:46 PM
RE:
Wow!!! Just the first few words....Awesome!!!
Rep added! Of course.
01-17-2014, 10:58 PM
RE:
Big thanks for this, looking forward to it. Rep given.
01-18-2014, 04:57 AM
RE:
+5 Reps given. Anybody that doesn't download this, look at my avatar, that applies to you. Smile
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
01-18-2014, 06:28 AM
RE:
(01-18-2014 04:57 AM)StillStanding Wrote:  +5 Reps given. Anybody that doesn't download this, look at my avatar, that applies to you. Smile
Agreed. -

One of the most common snide remarks I hear from people has to do with the "date" of info. Frickin' ridiculous assumptions. I'll take old school direct marketing over all this hyped to the max interweb bullshit and nonsense any day of the week. These fly-by-night products come and go left and right.

If you develop a timeless product (evergreen) and use old school direct marketing fundamentals, you'll have a cash cow that will sell indefinitely. Not sure why people can't get that through their head. Stop chasing shiny shit and learn this stuff.

Pull your head out of your d*** cell phone and pay attention, people. Whenever you see something with the name Gary Halbert, Claud Hopkins, Eugene Schwarts, John Caples, Ted Nicholes, Clayton Makepeace, John Carlton - GRAB IT and keep consuming it. This is the ultimate street education that will kick the shit out of any university course up and down the block all day long and 7 times on Sunday.

Ya feel me?

NonConformer
01-18-2014, 05:38 PM
RE:
(01-18-2014 06:28 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  You're so right on the money. These men truly understood marketing and copywriting. Maybe one other "new school" copywriter I'd recommend is Sean d'Souza of psycho tactics. His work is also amazing. And I think some of his courses are somewhere around here. By God I love thus forum
(01-18-2014 04:57 AM)StillStanding Wrote:  +5 Reps given. Anybody that doesn't download this, look at my avatar, that applies to you. Smile
Agreed. -

One of the most common snide remarks I hear from people has to do with the "date" of info. Frickin' ridiculous assumptions. I'll take old school direct marketing over all this hyped to the max interweb bullshit and nonsense any day of the week. These fly-by-night products come and go left and right.

If you develop a timeless product (evergreen) and use old school direct marketing fundamentals, you'll have a cash cow that will sell indefinitely. Not sure why people can't get that through their head. Stop chasing shiny S*** and learn this stuff.

Pull your head out of your d*** cell phone and pay attention, people. Whenever you see something with the name Gary Halbert, Claud Hopkins, Eugene Schwarts, John Caples, Ted Nicholes, Clayton Makepeace, John Carlton - GRAB IT and keep consuming it. This is the ultimate street education that will kick the S*** out of any university course up and down the block all day long and 7 times on Sunday.

Ya feel me?

NonConformer
71.gif

68.gif