49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2017, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 05:39 AM by equalizer.)
[GET] PotPieGirls Pinterest Training Package (PreLaunch)
This interesting package containing 13 PDF files for those who use Pinterest for marketing.

For all the T-Shirt vendors like me, PDF G6 is a special write up for T-Shirt Creators and affiliates.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1TWHKMPE/PotPieGirls_Pinterest_Training_Package_(PreLaunch).zip_links

EDIT: I hope you all enjoy this share as it will be my last one in this format!!

I now understand why some members make us all jump trough hoops to get the product they share... making posts and giving rep.

As I am writing this, 86 people have downloaded the file in this share and only six (YES 6) took the effort to rep me and only one responded with a post.

This is not SHARING IS CARING on the part off the leechers who do not seem to give a flying f*ck and just take and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds out of they're miserable life to give some thanks for sharing.

Maybe I should stick to sharing in the VIP section... More ethics there.

~E~
Thanks Is Only One Cick Away > > > > > > > > > >
01-07-2017, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 02:21 PM by actionguy.)
RE: [GET] PotPieGirls Pinterest Training Package (PreLaunch)
Thanks Thanks
01-08-2017, 05:20 AM
(01-07-2017 02:21 PM)actionguy Wrote:  Thanks Thanks

Your welcome...
01-08-2017, 06:48 AM
(01-07-2017 11:03 AM)equalizer Wrote:  This interesting package containing 13 PDF files for those who use Pinterest for marketing.

For all the T-Shirt vendors like me, PDF G6 is a special write up for T-Shirt Creators and affiliates.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1TWHKMPE/PotPieGirls_Pinterest_Training_Package_(PreLaunch).zip_links

EDIT: I hope you all enjoy this share as it will be my last one in this format!!

I now understand why some members make us all jump trough hoops to get the product they share... making posts and giving rep.

As I am writing this, 86 people have downloaded the file in this share and only six (YES 6) took the effort to rep me and only one responded with a post.

This is not SHARING IS CARING on the part off the leechers who do not seem to give a flying f*ck and just take and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds out of they're miserable life to give some thanks for sharing.

Maybe I should stick to sharing in the VIP section... More ethics there.

~E~

greatly appreciated!
hope more peeps will rep you bud!
01-08-2017, 07:28 AM
(01-08-2017 06:48 AM)lv10122513 Wrote:  greatly appreciated!
hope more peeps will rep you bud!

Thanks mate...
39.gif
01-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Yeah real shame there's so many takers and very few givers..don't download much myself but as you say, doesn't take more than a second or so to show appreciation for the efforts..fully repped buddy
01-08-2017, 07:43 AM
(01-08-2017 07:37 AM)menace-to-gurus Wrote:  Yeah real shame there's so many takers and very few givers..don't download much myself but as you say, doesn't take more than a second or so to show appreciation for the efforts..fully repped buddy

Thanks It looks like some of you understand. Appreciated!
01-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Thank you so much
01-08-2017, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 08:07 AM by retrokitz.)
Thank you for your efforts *equalizer* very much appreciated. Reps added.
01-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Thanks
31.gif

18.gif