Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] PotPieGirls Pinterest Training Package (PreLaunch)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
This interesting package containing 13 PDF files for those who use Pinterest for marketing.

For all the T-Shirt vendors like me, PDF G6 is a special write up for T-Shirt Creators and affiliates.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1TWHKMPE/PotPieGirls_Pinterest_Training_Package_(PreLaunch).zip_links

EDIT: I hope you all enjoy this share as it will be my last one in this format!!

I now understand why some members make us all jump trough hoops to get the product they share... making posts and giving rep.

As I am writing this, 86 people have downloaded the file in this share and only six (YES 6) took the effort to rep me and only one responded with a post.

This is not SHARING IS CARING on the part off the leechers who do not seem to give a flying f*ck and just take and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds out of they're miserable life to give some thanks for sharing.

Maybe I should stick to sharing in the VIP section... More ethics there.

~E~
Thanks Thanks
(01-07-2017 02:21 PM)actionguy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Thanks

Your welcome...
(01-07-2017 11:03 AM)equalizer Wrote: [ -> ]This interesting package containing 13 PDF files for those who use Pinterest for marketing.

For all the T-Shirt vendors like me, PDF G6 is a special write up for T-Shirt Creators and affiliates.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1TWHKMPE/PotPieGirls_Pinterest_Training_Package_(PreLaunch).zip_links

EDIT: I hope you all enjoy this share as it will be my last one in this format!!

I now understand why some members make us all jump trough hoops to get the product they share... making posts and giving rep.

As I am writing this, 86 people have downloaded the file in this share and only six (YES 6) took the effort to rep me and only one responded with a post.

This is not SHARING IS CARING on the part off the leechers who do not seem to give a flying f*ck and just take and can't be bothered to take 2 seconds out of they're miserable life to give some thanks for sharing.

Maybe I should stick to sharing in the VIP section... More ethics there.

~E~

greatly appreciated!
hope more peeps will rep you bud!
(01-08-2017 06:48 AM)lv10122513 Wrote: [ -> ]greatly appreciated!
hope more peeps will rep you bud!

Thanks mate...
Yeah real shame there's so many takers and very few givers..don't download much myself but as you say, doesn't take more than a second or so to show appreciation for the efforts..fully repped buddy
(01-08-2017 07:37 AM)menace-to-gurus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah real shame there's so many takers and very few givers..don't download much myself but as you say, doesn't take more than a second or so to show appreciation for the efforts..fully repped buddy

Thanks It looks like some of you understand. Appreciated!
Thank you so much
Thank you for your efforts *equalizer* very much appreciated. Reps added.
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's