76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: [GET] PotPieGirls Pinterest Training Package (PreLaunch)
Thank you and +5 rep for your and time effort
01-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Hey equalizer.
I already bought this but I am giving you reps anyway.
This has been my beef since I've been here. I have complained many times. I took a break for personal reasons but I also took a break from sharing as well and I have shared a lot.

I shared because I also took a lot. But I also bought a lot of the products that I got from here from the vendors afterwards. I could preach to you all day about sharing but so could a lot of people in here as well.

It's your decision whether you share anymore or not, but don't let these leeching assholes knock you off of your square. You started contributing here for a reason, and it's contributions like yours, mine and everyone's that make this forum what it is regardless of the SAME unappreciative, petty, cheap, whining ( you know the one's that the fe is never enough for ) broke-assed leechers who won't even spend $5 on a product ( but will ask for a bump for the $5 product ) much less share it here.

Thanks anyway, and reps.
01-10-2017, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 02:11 PM by equalizer.)
(01-10-2017 12:54 PM)zanderman Wrote:  Hey equalizer.
I already bought this but I am giving you reps anyway.
This has been my beef since I've been here. I have complained many times. I took a break for personal reasons but I also took a break from sharing as well and I have shared a lot.

I shared because I also took a lot. But I also bought a lot of the products that I got from here from the vendors afterwards. I could preach to you all day about sharing but so could a lot of people in here as well.

It's your decision whether you share anymore or not, but don't let these leeching assholes knock you off of your square. You started contributing here for a reason, and it's contributions like yours, mine and everyone's that make this forum what it is regardless of the SAME unappreciative, petty, cheap, whining ( you know the one's that the fe is never enough for ) broke-assed leechers who won't even spend $5 on a product ( but will ask for a bump for the $5 product ) much less share it here.

Thanks anyway, and reps.

[Image: 45a265136b.jpg]

I appreciate your response and I whole heartedly agree with you. It is people like you and others who have taken the time to respond who are making me reconsider my stance on sharing on the forum.
By now there are over 250 downloads with about half a rep per DL ...kind of sad that some people don't care but are the first to complain when I would delete my link.
I am using this to gauge if I should share the real big $$$ items here or not.

~E~
Thanks Is Only One Cick Away > > > > > > > > > >
01-10-2017, 02:03 PM
(01-10-2017 12:15 PM)ironclaw Wrote:  Thanks
+rep

(01-10-2017 12:34 PM)livinlifetoday Wrote:  Thank you and +5 rep for your and time effort

Thanks to both of you... Nice to see there are still people who know how to be polite and say "Thank You" when they are given something for free.
01-14-2017, 11:41 AM
hi Equalizer,

Thanks for the wonderful share! reps added :)
36.gif
01-14-2017, 04:57 PM
great share +++++
01-15-2017, 05:26 AM
(01-14-2017 11:41 AM)Roedafar Wrote:  hi Equalizer,

Thanks for the wonderful share! reps added :)

(01-14-2017 04:57 PM)tr1ck Wrote:  great share +++++

Thanks for the responses and the rep. Appreciate it.

~E~
01-15-2017, 05:33 AM
thank you mabuchai
01-15-2017, 09:00 AM
(01-15-2017 05:33 AM)gigjoe Wrote:  thank you mabuchai

You are welcome.

~E~
01-15-2017, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the share, reps added!
54.gif

76.gif