45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2020, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2020 04:01 AM by mthomas.)
[GET] MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - The Free Agent Lifestyle by Coach Greg Adams
Guys, learn what MGTOW is....you will be better off in the end and save countless amounts of cash (that you would have dumped on chasing women, PUA books/courses, buying expensive shit to impress women i.e. impractical vehicles/over priced designer clothes, etc., dates to expensive hotspot restaurants that only YOU pay for, buying her useless but expensive gifts i.e. jewelry/flowers/designer handbags, a $30K wedding, a $100K+ divorce with alimony payments for years into the future, and child support which goes mostly to buying her more crap and not for your kids actual expenses, etc...).

If you are still young, this is MUST watching/reading and will save you thousands of dollars (if not millions), mental anguish, possibly physical harm (from domestic violence), possible jail time (from failure to pay the unfair family court decided alimony payments and excessive child support even if you lose your job and can't pay, or from fraudulent domestic violence claims brought about by your ex/or current wife) and also possible suicide (from the emotional abuse by the family courts/lawyers and absolute unfair, lying and corruption you will have to endure through a protracted divorce rape, fraudulent domestic violence charge or MeToo allegation, etc.).
Some more Free knowledge: In many US states, in a divorce YOU have to pay for your lawyer and for HER lawyer who is F****** you in Alimony/Child Support. Yeah, let THAT sink in for awhile.

DON'T LET THIS BE YOU!
Learn NOW and use this knowledge to better your life and avoid the life crushing mistakes other men have made before you. Learn from their mistakes and you will ironically have as many women as you want once you get this through your head.
Forget PUA and other BS nonsense. Look at any celebrity or ugly as shit rapper and see how woman fall at their feet...not because of their looks but because of their money and status. GET that for yourself BEFORE you get screwed over by knocking up some chick in your 20's and having to pay 18+ years of child support or being tied down in a loveless marriage where one day out of the blue SHE decides to leave you once you've made it to middle management. (...so she can fleece you for 50%+ of all your money, house, cars, 401K and pension)
DON'T BE THAT GUY!

NO one is typically telling young men this information. Most find this all out AFTER it is too late (married, kids...then divorce, 4 day/month custody, etc.) and there is nothing they can do except try to tell others coming up after them to open their eye's to what's coming and try to avoid the unfair, biased treatment they get from the family courts. Check out the statistic's here if you don't believe the magnitude of the problem: Real Sexism Website Statistics

Now before I am flamed with charges of being anti-female, a misogynist, that I hate all women and other nonsense, I like women as much as the next guy but I also think men have to stick together in this heavily one sided environment we find ourselves in today. Read the statistics, watch the youtube and bitchute video's, read the books and ASK questions on forums and with those that are older and have experienced these things. Get the facts and protect yourselves, it might just save your life (from jail, false accusations, financial ruin, suicide, etc.)

Where to get started? On Youtube check out the Channels of CoachGregAdams (make a POST here that you want the book, then PM me for his book if you like his channel and want to read his FREE AGENT LIFESTYLE Book), Sandman, Red Pill Men's Health, Better Bachelor, Ronin Man, Darius M, Ava Brighton (yes, a female), Terrence Popp, Hammerhand, Colttaine, Think before you sleep, Happy Humble Hermit, James Von Maxwell, RPW Liberation, Alpha Male Guide, T.E.K., Coach Red Pill, Misandry Today, Jay D. Black, Mr. Forma, Furd Flinging Monkey (on Bitchute now, banned from Youtube) to name just a few....
You can also sign up for the reddit sub....MGTOW on REDDIT Sub... - which has now been quarantined by the way...(I guess too much truth for them).

Good Luck Men and remember you were warned!
You had a chance to NOT get screwed over.......question is.......will YOU take it?

Will you?

PS - Please also see the excellent posts on this thread from other members giving their insights, knowledge, personal stories and links to additional information....
Smithnowt - posts #2, 4 and 34
EuroTrader - post #23
ShadyLady - post #37

[Image: 1571895597?v=1]

Link to another Thread concerning a PDF about the Family Court System in the USA. A good (although dated. 1998) primer concerning child custody cases...where to start and what to do.....Friend of the Court Enemy of the Family PDF
Cool
01-19-2020, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2020 02:01 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: [GET] MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - The Free Agent Lifestyle by Coach Greg Adams
Thanks for this wonderful share Mthomas !!!
(+Rep given, of course.)

There is SOOO much amazing truth in the OP here - I wish I could say otherwise - but I've lived through most of that krap and the miseries caused thereby.
Yes, I was young and inexperienced (read that as 'stupid'), seeking guaranteed sex (a myth) and companionship (if one likes to suffer for it...).
All the above describes that many times men are charmed along by women UNTIL they have become just a pull toy, then it is GAME OVER - time for radical changes by the 'better half'.

Now I must also add here:
I do not hate, despise or look down upon women AND there are definitely good ones, though they seem quite hard to find - I even got involved with one of those just once, but I was too stupid in my youth to know what was right beside me.

Having said all this, I strongly suggest having a look here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-Revisited

This portion of that OP really says so much, so well IMO:
(01-11-2018 10:11 AM)Nancy857 Wrote:  NPD is a pernicious, vile and tortuous disease, which affects not only the Narcissist. It infects and forever changes people who are in daily contact with the Narcissist. In other words: it is contagious. It is my contention that Narcissism is the mental epidemic of the twentieth century, a plague to be fought by all means. This tome is my contribution to minimizing the damages of this disorder.

And I also must add that NPD and such are NOT gender specific, however I have found that 99% of the women I've ever known including my own mom, sisters and other relations clearly suffered with it and made others suffer thereby.
(Also, dear old dad, his brothers and his father were kings in the NPD realm, as became my male cousins too, sadly.)

More info for anyone interested and still reading this reply=>
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Got-Narc-music-and

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...oing-To-Us

Looking into NPD, BPD and Cluster B disorders BEFORE getting hit on the head by any of it could actually save your life - or at least your sanity.

Learning to see and stop this hideous thing in oneself - while making better choices CAN lead to having a better life.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-19-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: [GET] MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - The Free Agent Lifestyle by Coach Greg Adams
Thanks for the great info and additional links Smithnowt, I really appreciate it.
Sent you +5 Reps!
01-19-2020, 02:36 PM
RE: [GET] MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - The Free Agent Lifestyle by Coach Greg Adams
Here's more for anyone wanting to learn about the world they are truly living in...

Years ago I was very fortunate to find YT videos by Paul Elam - here is more info about him:
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Voice_for_Men

His own site:
Code:
https://www.paulelam.com/welcome-to-paulelam-com/

Quoting from here:
Code:
https://www.paulelam.com/about-paul-elam/
Quote:Frequently I heard from men who told me that they thought they were crazy until they found my work. I even heard from men who told me they were suicidal but now had hope for their lives because of the efforts I was putting forth.

Then, in 2013, I was contacted by an award-winning filmmaker named Cassie Jaye. She told me she wanted to do a documentary on the men’s movement and that my work was the first she had encountered in this area. As it turned out, her original intent in wanting to do the documentary was to do what the mainstream media had already been doing for years. A hit piece, painting people in the men’s movement as bitter woman haters and nothing more.

She spent the next year interviewing men’s advocates, recording and editing as we made our case for men’s issues. That experience was a world-changer for Cassie Jaye. Before she was done shooting the award-winning documentary, The Red Pill, she was openly supportive of men’s issues and even made a public proclamation in the film of rejecting her long-embraced identity as a feminist.

Hearing the cold, hard truth changed Cassie Jaye, as it has so many other people who take the time to listen.

AVFM YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHappyMis..._polymer=1

You have to go back 4+ years to see the real meat of this matter, especially when the videos were made with Dr. Tara Palmatier and Paul's own videos about saying goodbye to crazy.

The AVFM site is here:
Code:
https://avoiceformen.com/

Red Pill Men's Health has its videos here and it is good to go all the way back to their earliest videos to see what inspired them:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbt-Ui..._polymer=1
(The picture in that page's header really tickles me !!)

It is worthy of note that Paul Elam has garnered lots of hate from folks who are blinded by traditionalism and mainstream views, both men and women alike - that is, until those same men get skinned alive and realize what they were brainwashed into.

A closing thought that is VERY related:
Turn on the TV, radio or watch movies - what is there the most of ??
Love stories and songs.
We live our lives surrounded by and pickled with that stink.

Is there anything terrible about the ideas of love itself ??
No.

Trouble is - there's very little that is true to the actual spirit of 'love' in this world and mostly (as the divorces and suicides clearly show...) it is about money, possessions and who is the 'winner' in the marriage competitions.

As with all things, YMMV.
Best Wishes to All.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-21-2020, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 05:37 AM by mthomas.)
More great info and links Smithnowt, thanks and another +5 Reps!

Also, I sent The Free Agent Lifestyle pdf to all those who PM'd me.

Enjoy the read and hopefully you will learn from it and take away some life changing knowledge.
71.gif
01-21-2020, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 11:59 AM by mthomas.)
Starman01, I couldn't send you the book as your mailbox is full and can't receive any new PM's.
Please go into your email/PM and delete some of your emails so people can continue to send you mail and downloads.
01-22-2020, 01:51 AM
Just got the PDF. Thanks for such a fast delivery OP!
01-22-2020, 01:34 PM
This looks like a very valuable share. Much appreciated.
01-23-2020, 09:57 AM
All received thanks. My dad was married 8 times. Very narcissistc.
01-23-2020, 12:32 PM
I ma interested. Thanks in advance.
53.gif

55.gif