80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: [GET] MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - The Free Agent Lifestyle by Coach Greg Adams
Sent out the PDF to all who posted and/or PM'd me.
01-28-2020, 02:09 PM
RE: [GET] MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - The Free Agent Lifestyle by Coach Greg Adams
Interesting share. Max reps added.
01-28-2020, 10:46 PM
This kinda thing needs to be taught in schools!

My poor brother is being run through the coals right now for being such a beta cuck with a decent paycheck! And the skanks who are doing it to him are nowhere near a 10 much less 5s!!!

I tried talking to him about MGTOW and all. He says he listens to the videos on YT but still, these worthless b*tches are having a field day with him.

The stories I can tell you about this poor guy would make you sick! 82headbang
01-29-2020, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2020 11:51 AM by Lumos.)
Exclamation RE: [GET] MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way - The Free Agent Lifestyle by Coach Greg Adams
Way back when I was having the troubles I posted a little about here, the entire legal system was on a rampage around here to 'protect' the poor, helpless little women and large numbers of men had their lives ruined and were jailed - for nothing except vague assertions.

Eventually enough folks came forward, revealing that too many women had figured this out and were having a great time f*cking up men's lives by actually being the originators of violence, then batting their little eyelashes at the cops who ignored that the women had not a scratch on them vs. the men, who were often badly injured and bleeding due to the supposed needs for 'self-defense' which were 'forced' upon the women.

Later still (far too late IMO...) the system became a bit better after being shamed into it and started jailing women for false testimonies, etc., which slowed things down a bit in terms of the persecution of the men.

Sadly this baloney still goes on 24/7/365 and what youngsters NEED to know more about is this:

1. Some silly little argument can escalate into a police matter - a court matter - and leave terrible scars upon one's life that will NEVER go away.

2. Felonies of any sort are FOREVER - and even lesser charges, once made real via the kourts can seriously affect anyone's ability to live decently for the rest of their lives.

None of the above is a joke - it is all quite deadly serious and bears giving serious attention to if one wishes to have a decent life to live minus police and kourts and even jails.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-29-2020, 11:53 AM
PDF sent to AndCast and Rob Zombie....

Rob Zombie, sorry to hear about your brother.....if you get the time, please post some examples here so others can read and hopefully learn from his mistakes.
Some men take longer than others to take the Red Pill....or need to have a life changing event first (divorce rape, loss of child custody, false rape/domestic violence allegations, jailed for failure to pay alimony/child support, etc.)
46.gif
01-31-2020, 03:56 AM
(01-29-2020 11:49 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Way back when I was having the troubles I posted a little about here, the entire legal system was on a rampage around here to 'protect' the poor, helpless little women and large numbers of men had their lives ruined and were jailed - for nothing except vague assertions.

Eventually enough folks came forward, revealing that too many women had figured this out and were having a great time f*cking up men's lives by actually being the originators of violence, then batting their little eyelashes at the cops who ignored that the women had not a scratch on them vs. the men, who were often badly injured and bleeding due to the supposed needs for 'self-defense' which were 'forced' upon the women.

Later still (far too late IMO...) the system became a bit better after being shamed into it and started jailing women for false testimonies, etc., which slowed things down a bit in terms of the persecution of the men.

Sadly this baloney still goes on 24/7/365 and what youngsters NEED to know more about is this:

1. Some silly little argument can escalate into a police matter - a court matter - and leave terrible scars upon one's life that will NEVER go away.

2. Felonies of any sort are FOREVER - and even lesser charges, once made real via the kourts can seriously affect anyone's ability to live decently for the rest of their lives.

None of the above is a joke - it is all quite deadly serious and bears giving serious attention to if one wishes to have a decent life to live minus police and kourts and even jails.
You're quite right. Females are the prime violent abusers of their male partners.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...-love.html

02-01-2020, 07:08 PM
I know a friend of a friend who got into some kind of spat with his air headed millennial little girlfriend (He likes them young).

She wanted to buy something (I can't remember what it was) and he told her no.

She threw a hissy fit and attacked him, then called the cops on him.

You guessed it. She told them that he beat hear or whatever. They hauled him off to jail. The guy spent 3 months in a jail cell and lost custody of his son to the state (the kid's mother was a total loser. He was some kind of computer wiz).

Meanwhile she got to stay in his house and run around in his Mercedes with her new drug dealer boyfriend. Finally she got around to sending him a message telling him she was sorry for falsely telling the cops he hit her. That message got him out of jail.

Do you think anything happened to the lying little sack of sh*t? I think you already know the answer to that.

I haven't seen this guy since the summer of 2018 so I don't know what happened to him and his kid.

As a mother of two handsome young men it scares me to think of what they're up against. Even young ladies who go to church are a piece of work these days.
02-01-2020, 07:57 PM
I'm interested...Thank you. Also repped you
02-02-2020, 12:03 AM
Thank you ShadyLady for providing your input here and your story.

MGTOW isn't about hating woman, it's about Going Your Own Way until (and if) Society actually treats the sexes EQUALLY in Family Courts and with Domestic Violence laws, false accusation cases, child custody cases, alimony, child support payments, etc.
Until it does, men are getting the short end of the stick (i.e. divorce raped, jail time, false allegations, lost jobs, bankruptcy, suicide, etc.) and are having their lives ruined thanks to the unequal, intolerant and money based courts (including the lawyers, judges, police, politicians, state governments and others making money from this one sided, biased system).
Hopefully, more woman will see that this isn't going to be sustainable in the future and that men in their families are going to be affected and see that it doesn't turn out well for anyone.
Thanks again ShadyLady for your input in this discussion.
Have a Great Weekend!
02-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Thank you mthomas. I do understand that MGTOW is not about hating women. I also understand that women these days are not being held accountable for stuff they should be. So with regards to that, MGTOW makes perfect sense. For every action there's an equal or opposite reaction, right? I feel bad for good men who get screwed over by the courts so it's only fair that they are fighting back.

Well anyway, I got your Free Agent book. Thank you for that. I'll be sure to indoctrinate my boys to their ways. 57yes
61.gif

74.gif