29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2017, 01:20 PM
[GET] Automated Marketing Course PLR Full Package
Not sure if this has already been shared did a search and did not find it

[Image: DDdTu4hNBKNSCm9L8]

Here's an overview of what you'll be teaching when you deliver your own course on How to Automate Your Online Marketing.

Module 1: Introduction – How Automation Helps Your Online Marketing

You'll start by discussing the meaning of the term ‘marketing automation’ and all the benefits for your business. The biggest benefit is usually time, but you might be surprised at some of the others.

Module 2: What is the Goal of Your Marketing Automation Strategy?

In order to create an automation strategy, marketers need to understand what they hope to accomplish first. In Module 2, you'll talk about different types of goals they might want to achieve and how they line up with the sales process.

Module 3: Social Media Automation

Social media can be one of your biggest time drains, sometimes with the lowest ROI. In Module 3, you'll look at how to cut the time spent on social sites, automate different aspects, but still keep social media marketing highly personal.

Module 4: Email Marketing Automation

Email is the heart and soul of many businesses, especially when it comes to developing relationships with both leads and customers. In Module 4, you’ll discuss how to automate many aspects of email marketing so that your students can do a better job of converting leads to customers and retaining the customers they already have.

Module 5: Content Marketing Automation

Content creation is something that’s often pushed to the side because marketers ‘don’t have enough time’, but content marketing is also a key part of building credibility online. In Module 5, you'll be looking at both ways to automate some of the marketing side of content, as well as tools that will speed up content creation.

Module 6: Customer Follow-Up Automation

Your current customers are your best source of repeat sales and additional revenue, but most marketers probably aren't taking advantage of all the automation available for making this happen. In the last module before you finish up, you’ll explore some powerful tactics and tools for using automation in ongoing customer relationship-building.

Conclusion

By this point, you’ve discussed some astounding ways to use automation that will make an enormous impact on your students' business and their life. In the concluding module, you’ll have them spend time putting it all together by building their personal automation plan and identifying their next steps.

Product Summary

Here's a summary of all the content you'll get with your license

Participant Materials

Course Book
Workbook
Graphics and Screenshots
Summary Checklist
Infographic
Slides Handout
Tools

Facilitator Materials

Slideshow
Speaker Notes
Facilitator Guide
Evaluation Form
Research Sources
Follow-Up Emails
Mind Map Overview
Top Ways to Deliver Your Training
Instructions for Using Your New Content

Promotion Materials

Opt-In Report
Opt-In Report Summary Checklist
Opt-In Report Slideshow
Opt-In Page
Opt-In Follow Up Emails
Infographic
Blog Posts
Tweets
Sales Page
eCover Templates

Sales Page
Magic Button :
Code:
[url]http://offers.contentsparks.com/automatemarketing[/url]

Download
Magic Button :
Code:
[url]https://mega.nz/#F!kew1zSRT!AF7hRaxOWD0pHQO11y2S-g[/url]
06-01-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: [GET] Automated Marketing Course PLR Full Package
Thank you so much. I've been looking for a product from that site for the longest time. Wanted to check it out before I bought anything as they're kind of expensive and the owner is also a class A bitch. lol.
06-01-2017, 03:16 PM
(06-01-2017 02:54 PM)candyo383 Wrote:  Thank you so much. I've been looking for a product from that site for the longest time. Wanted to check it out before I bought anything as they're kind of expensive and the owner is also a class A bitch. lol.

I'm glad you found this useful ;)
06-01-2017, 03:27 PM
TQ LDS very useful share. Really appreciated.
06-01-2017, 03:32 PM
(06-01-2017 03:27 PM)The Saint Wrote:  TQ LDS very useful share. Really appreciated.

Glad to Help!
26.gif
06-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Thank you so much for this share. Reps for you!!
06-02-2017, 01:22 AM
THANKS For The Share!!! +5 Reps Added For You!
06-02-2017, 02:27 AM
thanks LDS
can you share to us more Content Sparks products here?
Reps +5
06-02-2017, 08:02 AM
(06-02-2017 02:27 AM)Juan_Alejandro Wrote:  thanks LDS
can you share to us more Content Sparks products here?
Reps +5
Yes working on it as soon as I get it together I'll post I have some from C0achG*le too I'll upload
06-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
47.gif

36.gif