33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-15-2018, 07:45 AM
RE: [GET] Automated Marketing Course PLR Full Package
(06-04-2017 02:59 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks for sharing this LDS.
Wow - looking at the SP for this I was amazed at how pricey it is for a PLR product !!
Thanks
(+Rep added, of course.)
Eager to see what the others you are willing to share will be...

It's priced this way for a number of reasons:

1. It's to repel tire kickers.
2. It's to attract real business people seeking quality products.
3. It's of high-quality not stuff written abroad by foreigners.
4. It's unique.
5. When used well you can make a ton of money.

I could on and on but you get the point here.

This is NOT some cheap IM world knock-off product that some wannabe from the WF has rehashed. These are real quality products from someone who has been in business for decades and shares her expertise through the PLR she creates.

WW
06-15-2018, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2018 10:22 AM by layna61524.)
@LDS: Thank you so very much for this. I've DOUBLE-MAX-REPPED you (+10) for this share. I am excited to know you may have more and will post at a future time. I, for one, eagerly await!

Also, I could put the code here for you to hide your links but the forum software will only create an empty MAGIC BUTTON and you will not be able to see how I did it. So, I created this to show you how easy it is:

[Image: 2018-06-14_1653.png]

I hope this helps. I'll make a PDF of it and upload it here for anyone who wants it in just a moment.

@candyo383: I laughed out loud at your post:

(06-01-2017 02:54 PM)candyo383 Wrote:  Thank you so much. I've been looking for a product from that site for the longest time. Wanted to check it out before I bought anything as they're kind of expensive and the owner is also a class A bitch. lol.

But she looks like a real sweetheart! LOL ...

Just kidding, my friend (candyo383).

But you know what? She might be a class A bitch but we can all learn something from her.

Here's why ...

I just went to one of the links LDS provided above to see if I could find any more products. I used the usual /?s= to search for additional product download links. The link I used ended up looking like this, for the uninitiated:

https://offers.contentsparks.com/?s=

When I got there, I leapt for joy!!!

Yaaayyy for Layna!!! Happydance I found several pages of download links. OR SO I THOUGHT!

On clicking the link, what I found instead was page after page of download page TEMPLATES. Mere setup pages with all the usual copy but only dead (disconnected) links where the active links can later be inserted. This means she is hosting the actual links elsewhere.

Only someone who has purchased her products have any idea where that is (using a download link). And even those could be cloaked somehow and actually lead elsewhere.

These products may reside in an Amazon S3 bucket, with a 3rd party payment processor, on a membership platform. Who knows?

Was I disappointed to find this? You bet I was. I don't like being teased. But I admire this marketer for being able to thwart black hatters. And for that, I learned something today.

All of the working download links go to 404 error pages.

Anyone else cares to take a look? Maybe I've just lost my touch.

And if you happen to find something to download, don't be stingy. S-H-A-R-E!

Until then, I will just wait (with bated breath) for LDS to post what else can be shared.

Max reps await!

=====
UPDATE
=====

Oops! I didn't notice that LDS's posts are from 2017 ... so I'm not sure any additional material is forthcoming from this website.

Anyway, I thank you for what you have already provided.

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
06-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Thank you @LDS for the share and @Layna61524, for your update.
10-01-2018, 05:31 AM
please re upload....
10-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Can anyone provide a reup, please?
77.gif
10-01-2018, 09:21 AM
Oh yeah! Ditto that.
If LDS, Layna, WorldWarrior or anyone else still has a link that works for this, I would be very grateful.
This looks pretty good.

Reps to LDS for the original share and also Layna and WW for their input.
Cheers!
10-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Hi BBHF Members.

New Link: 2018-10-01

Had to do a bit of digging, but here it is off the deep recesses of my hard drive(s).

Magic Button :

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
10-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Thank you GS (and LDS) for the share!! Reps added. Much appreciated.
10-02-2018, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2018 05:11 AM by layna61524.)
Wow! I had forgotten about this thread but came back because someone repped me a day or so ago and the link led back here.

@Everybody who posted a kind comment to me here: You're welcome. I'm only glad I could help in some small way.

@GordonShumway: Hey, there, friend! Long-time-no-hear-from! I went to your Mega link to see what's there but it says the content won't be available until tomorrow (10-2-2018) because of some limitation or other. Anyway, thank you for the share. I'll check back later.

I just wanted to say, it is so unfortunate that many of the same people who download shares early-on never post mirror links to help others in our great community. Even if they don't know how to do so, the very least they could do is reach out to someone who does and offer to share the file with them so that the mirrors can make it to the thread. Unless the package is a huge download, I wouldn't mind helping someone by posting a mirror on their behalf. I've done it before and will gladly do it again. All it takes is a PM to ask if I can help.

Happy Autumn, everybody!

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-02-2018, 05:26 AM
These files are not available until tomorrow, because the owner has reached the daily traffic limit. Sad
29.gif

70.gif