37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: Forums is ADDICTING!
(06-12-2011 11:27 PM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  Anyway KennChi i really appreciate the happiness your showing here as you are a supervip members here. I appreciate it a lot.
I also appreciate your appreciation Admin! 57yes 57yes
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
It's crazy cause I go on here way more than Facebook LOL!
06-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Add me guys on your happiness. I will try to share lot of good stuffs here everyday. ^__^
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
06-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Dude, stop spamming. It tells me right there that you're only in it for the SuperVIP. It also explains a lot that you're willing to say that only so that you can give appreciation to the Admin and Mod but chances are that one did it already so another can't copy just to let you know and plus you are saying it to the advantage of getting a SuperVIP. If it's safe to say that tmleafsseo, he did it not knowing that he would even get promoted to a SuperVIP, reason why he did it because he cares and and took away much of his time to be sharing all the stuff. He didn't ask for it, he didn't beg, he just does what's right. It takes heart to do what he does. I speak the real shit, I'm tired of all the bullshit... Your just bringing attention to yourself. That's my spiel on that.
06-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Guys please no flaming here. We are all here aiming to help everyone and make this forum a better place to stay. ADMIN and along with other mods were currently working hard on adding FRESH WSO products and DP products around 1000 plus wso and dp products for everyone. More VIP forum to be ripped off. Thanks ADMIN.
15.gif
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-14-2011, 02:55 PM
That's RIGHT! We all have a reason to be here and that reason is to help each other and make money at the same time. I love you ADMIN and MODS!
06-14-2011, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2011 04:53 PM by Kr4z1e.)
(06-13-2011 09:26 AM)holy_kamote Wrote:  
(06-13-2011 08:26 AM)TheDonator Wrote:  There is a google trick i read in the supervip room uisng that method by the buyer to be able to trace down the products of them being leaked. :)

I already report it to admin yesterday and I think its already patch...
Coz I cant access supervip files anymore...

I reported it to prevent massive leak to happen...
Already reported it before you mate :P like months before. :P

(06-13-2011 01:53 PM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  Dude, stop spamming. It tells me right there that you're only in it for the SuperVIP. It also explains a lot that you're willing to say that only so that you can give appreciation to the Admin and Mod but chances are that one did it already so another can't copy just to let you know and plus you are saying it to the advantage of getting a SuperVIP. If it's safe to say that tmleafsseo, he did it not knowing that he would even get promoted to a SuperVIP, reason why he did it because he cares and and took away much of his time to be sharing all the stuff. He didn't ask for it, he didn't beg, he just does what's right. It takes heart to do what he does. I speak the real shit, I'm tired of all the bullshit... Your just bringing attention to yourself. That's my spiel on that.

Like you aren't? Stop lieing for god sake your here for that same reason too.
06-15-2011, 12:00 AM
come on guys, we're here to help each other and be happy, not pointing at each other like that.
Anyway, go back to the topic.
Yes, BBHF is pretty addictive. Tell ya the secret, I go to BBHF before I go to facebok lol.
06-15-2011, 12:22 AM

I reported it to prevent massive leak to happen...
[/quote]Already reported it before you mate :P like months before. :P

(06-13-2011 01:53 PM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  Dude, stop spamming. It tells me right there that you're only in it for the SuperVIP. It also explains a lot that you're willing to say that only so that you can give appreciation to the Admin and Mod but chances are that one did it already so another can't copy

Like you aren't? Stop lieing for god sake your here for that same reason too.

Wow, for real, you're really gonna say that shit? I'm not trying to beef with anybody, I'll be the better man and it sly cause you're not worth my time... You don't know nothing about me tellin' me all that like wtf? d***, that gets me mad... If you didn't notice he post that like 3x in different sections...
06-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Guys, chill out :)
ADMIN was currently busy along with other mods. Hope they will finish within this week the new vip section that was been currently ripped of.. cause i see huge list of fresh and new WSO and DP products.
73.gif
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-

72.gif