8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Forums is ADDICTING!
You know at first, when I first got into this forum thing, I thought well it's really old not updated stuff and like who use it when I was lazy to research this and that. But, now I know that it's not it really depends on which one you go to and if it has a lot of members that is active. I'm mostly on BHT, like everyday but will be on here EVERYDAY cause there's way too much content! I love it a lot and I want to be a SUPERVIP exclusive shit haha! It's so cheap though! I knew this when somebody post it on BHT. I'm so glad I found this and BHT! Honestly, I wished I did my d*** research... Shit... It doesn't take a lot of time searching around looking for answers... Anyway, yeah thank you guys for everything and your support! It means the whole world that you guys actually care about us! I love you! God bless you all!
06-12-2011, 06:47 PM
RE: Forums is ADDICTING!
You'll be happier when you become a SuperVip!:) Lots of stuffs there and all the DNS List(DO NOT SHARE LIST) of other blackhat forums are there. :D
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
06-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Thanks a lot for the compliment guys.
I was thinking of making some changes when it comes to download link,
i was thinking that i will not force anyone to CODE the link.
Cause if you will see most forums force you to CODE your links, they do not allow live links. Well i was thinking that to make it EASIER for everyone, i will ALLOW live links now so everytime they will download link, they will not keep on copy and paste then opening a new tab,.. so in short if i make difference like allowing a live links, then when users click it will automatically open a new tab for that link, in this way this site will be much more FRIENDLY and EASIER for everyone to download.
Well i do not care about making this site rank in google search or PR of this site, or applying SEO on this site.. what i was really care about was making this site a better place for everyone. What do you think guys?

Imagine a download link containing many parts like 30 parts of the link.. so if all of this was coded, users will copy and paste and open a new tab 30 times, now if i allow now a code links and there are 30 active links, downloading this 30 parts is much more easier just by clicking this live links,a single click. thus save time. and making for all downloaders here save their time and effort.
I hope you guys understand what i am trying to say.

Anyway KennChi i really appreciate the happiness your showing here as you are a supervip members here. I appreciate it a lot. Its very true that there are lot of vip stuffs..and to tell you this in advance there's MORE to come. I am currently ripping another VIP site that has thousands of FRESH WSO products and DP products with some sort of SEO tools,and traffic and money making methods.. This is what makes me busy, i am hoping to complete the ripping within this two weeks. then i will unlock the complete VIP forum that was been ripped. Then start again a NEW vip forum to be ripped.

Anyway just login here to check you guys, Hope your enjoying your stay. Expect more good stuffs to come.
06-13-2011, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2011 01:45 AM by lte.)
being super vip is really great I saw lots of useful contents/tools in supervip section. When time comes that I'm already earning online I will surely pay for 50 dollars here coz I can get more benefits lifetime by just only paying 1 time...

sorry 4 my poor english..
peace!!
06-13-2011, 02:13 AM
Yeah, I don't like coding my download links. But, why is coding your links important anyway? Copy and pasting it all the time is irritating plus when we have a bunch of download links...
11.gif
06-13-2011, 03:18 AM
(06-13-2011 02:13 AM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  Yeah, I don't like coding my download links. But, why is coding your links important anyway? Copy and pasting it all the time is irritating plus when we have a bunch of download links...
I'm not so sure but i think to avoid the link being tracked particularly to the seller/owner of this product.
Other reason i know is for SEO purposes/PR purposes.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-13-2011, 03:22 AM
(06-13-2011 03:18 AM)TheDonator Wrote:  
(06-13-2011 02:13 AM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  Yeah, I don't like coding my download links. But, why is coding your links important anyway? Copy and pasting it all the time is irritating plus when we have a bunch of download links...
I'm not so sure but i think to avoid the link being tracked particularly to the seller/owner of this product.
Other reason i know is for SEO purposes/PR purposes.

Yeah, that's what I heard too. They say that don't download the images off of the sales page but instead download it and upload it to a picture uploading site and download it. But, I wonder how do they really trace down what you download though.
06-13-2011, 08:26 AM
There is a google trick i read in the supervip room uisng that method by the buyer to be able to trace down the products of them being leaked. :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-13-2011, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2011 10:17 AM by lte.)
(06-13-2011 08:26 AM)TheDonator Wrote:  There is a google trick i read in the supervip room uisng that method by the buyer to be able to trace down the products of them being leaked. :)

I already report it to admin yesterday and I think its already patch...
Coz I cant access supervip files anymore...

I reported it to prevent massive leak to happen...
06-13-2011, 10:01 AM
There was a WSO recently about a Youtube method, it was something like you think you know all about Youtube, and whatever so when I went to download the product it said on the top your IP address and I'm like wow... I know that Mod and Admins can see your IP every post and whatnot.
47.gif

64.gif