64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-22-2011, 06:13 AM
RE: Forums is ADDICTING!
d***, throughout all my learning from these forums I learned so much... Money is hard now a days to get and I fucked up losing $1K... I don't even have enough to buy a d*** domain and yet I have to go get a job before school starts... I'm just hoping that I will get a SUPERVIP without investing and days just passing by I'm not living life as everyone should be, just because we are in US doesn't mean we have all the freedom well not for me that is, growing up in the struggles, in the hood and being Asian it's harder than it should be. Speaking from the heart, I will always be here for you and without this forum I don't think there will be anything like this! All these other forums paying monthly fees or paying at least half a grand just to get the tools and whatnot I'm just really bless to find this and that this is a underground forum, money has its value.
06-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Every time i refresh i see new thread in supervip room was that all the stuffs updated every minute? wooh. So that's how addicted this forum is?!
06-26-2011, 02:46 AM
Yup, I see new content every time as well, seeing the views go up. Haven't seen too much of the other section probably because there's a lot of people in the SUPERVIP.
07-12-2011, 09:44 AM
i agree with you guys me too i can see day by day a huge increase of number of threads in supervip section i was planning to upgrade soon. still waiting for my money i am too excited to join supervip. really excited
07-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Freebies section is updated too everyday. :)
Thank me for this :)
i see to it my shares were FRESH and NEW :)
I am going to be Supervip member soon! Aja! :)
74.gif
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
07-18-2011, 09:33 PM
@Direct Download.
rep you for always sharing.
07-26-2011, 01:51 AM
just registered and this is the perfect forum i am looking for. very impressive.
07-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Hello everyone. Love to find this forum.
07-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Wow, you're ONLY 11, Andy?!
07-26-2011, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 09:54 PM by ShowTime.)
ya... IM is addicting for us senior Kids :D ... 14 YR Old and 11 YR Old Marketers ... :) ... Rocking the Next Gen SEO :D ... LOL
In my Advice... Kids donot join SUPERVIP ... LOL... You wont be able to go to the Toilet.. You won't be Able to study ... Heck You Want Be Able To SWITCH OFF YOUR PC :D
61.gif

26.gif