38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2013, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 03:06 AM by Admusketeer.)
Ask me Anything!!
Hello guys,

I am free and I would like help, if you have any questions, regarding SEO, BH or WH..
Scrapebox,
Senuke,
Adsense,
CPA,
PPD,
POF ads,
Facebook ads,
etc..

Do not answer, hacking, adult, poker, etc....

I am not new but not a expert too. I am in the IM since 2009, so you can expect good answers.

Shoot your questions and I'll try to answer..

Good Luck!
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
01-02-2013, 01:30 AM
RE:
Hi i have scrapebox and Senuke whats the best way to use them, so many videos online i get confused and their both sat idol.
Keep Smiling!
01-02-2013, 01:33 AM
RE:
What is the best SEO tool for a newbie having a blog?
I'm also in PPD sir.

And I need help.
Thanks in advance!
01-02-2013, 01:36 AM
RE:
Well, do you have ay idea to increase traffic without blog posting?
01-02-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 02:59 AM by Admusketeer.)
RE:
(01-02-2013 01:30 AM)bluenose10 Wrote:  Hi i have scrapebox and Senuke whats the best way to use them, so many videos online i get confused and their both sat idol.
Hello,
Write readable articles and blast them through senuke and blast those senuke sites using scrapebox, wiki's, do-follow forums, etc.. this will surely bring traffic, if you do properly(if you are looking for traffic).
Do no blast your money site with scrapebox directly, your site will get penalize.

Hope you got the answer..

(01-02-2013 01:33 AM)cracklings1017 Wrote:  What is the best SEO tool for a newbie having a blog?
I'm also in PPD sir.

And I need help.
Thanks in advance!
If you are a newbie, I recommend you to start with white hat seo and not tools, because this will help you to learn basic ideas of SEO and other things.

Let me know, if you got answered..

Good LucK!
19.gif
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
01-02-2013, 04:40 AM
RE:
Thanks for your quick reply, yes i will try what you recommended.

1 more quick question , when you load links say to IMSlave Link Blaster does this software make them Meta List or should this be done before you load the links, if so how do you make it a Meta List ?

Thanks In-advance.
Keep Smiling!
01-02-2013, 06:25 AM
RE:
I want ask about Adsense bro....

What do you have tips and trick to get approved google Adsense??
[Image: bbhflogo2018.png]
01-03-2013, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 03:12 AM by Admusketeer.)
RE:
(01-02-2013 06:25 AM)agrevo Wrote:  I want ask about Adsense bro....

What do you have tips and trick to get approved google Adsense??
It's 2013 and approval for Adsense is hard, if you are from country that have lots of fraudulent activity you have less chances of Approval like say India(I am not saying but its all forums)..
Make your website look like professional like Mashable and with readable articles. Let your domain be at least 3 months old, after that apply for Adsense, you will get approved. Also, get into Google Webmaster, so you will know the update.
If you are from UK, you will get approved in no time, that's how it works, nowadays.
If you are ban from Adsense and you are applying again and again, the chances of getting approval is less, but if you change your domain, bank details, slightly change in address, new email, etc.. You will get accepted.

Tip I want to give,
Join Web 2.0 sites and from them apply for Adsense, chances are high for getting approval.

Good LucK!
01-03-2013, 03:22 AM
RE:
You are super in all sense. I always in concern of increasing traffic. Could you help me?
01-03-2013, 03:26 AM
RE:
I have a just one question here.

Best in both of them
Amazon or clickbank?
32.gif

73.gif