69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2013, 08:17 PM
RE:
I have question for you, if you are glad to help. :)
Can you write me step by step how to get some website to Google first page. How many keywords i can have in meta keywords, where to start, what tool to use. Currently i have submitter, and i will buy scrapebox. What more you recommend?
01-04-2013, 12:07 AM
RE:
(01-03-2013 08:17 PM)Milos01 Wrote:  I have question for you, if you are glad to help. :)
Can you write me step by step how to get some website to Google first page. How many keywords i can have in meta keywords, where to start, what tool to use. Currently i have submitter, and i will buy scrapebox. What more you recommend?
Write quality articles and submit them to social bookmarking sites, article directories.
Guest post on reputed blog to get quality backlinks for your website.
Do not use Blackhat methods, if you want your website on Google first page for long time.
Do no use any tools.(my experience)
Include at least 3 keywords in 500 word article.
The site full of images is not good for Adsense but full of articles and images combination is good for adsense.
Do not spam with your main money site.
Think of quality, after 3 or 4 months try to submit your site to DMOZ directory.
If you are into CPA, try blasting your web 2.0 sites using scrapebox.
Scrapebox is best for CPA, Amazon and other affiliate programs.
Try to make some quality videos and submit manually to Youtube and do this everytime for new article.
Remember, what ever you do, do not spam, if you are looking to stay on Google first page.

Hope you got what you are looking.
Also there are lots of WSO's that are deeply research and sold, you can get it here for free. :)

Thank you,
Regards!
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
01-04-2013, 12:58 AM
RE:
Hey buddy, Thanks for your Guidance and Help.
Looking for keek authority pro and fb. farenheit software. Pls. share !!
01-04-2013, 01:22 AM
RE:
(01-04-2013 12:58 AM)CoolRitu Wrote:  Hey buddy, Thanks for your Guidance and Help.
Looking for keek authority pro and fb. farenheit software. Pls. share !!
Please be specific which software you are looking for, I cant see any software of that name..
What it do?
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
01-04-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 01:32 AM by plan2work.)
RE:
Hello dear,
I want to start PLR Article selling site, I have read here a lot and got many articles. please tell me what should i do. I am completely new in this. how can i get sale? I am from india. whom should i target and how to target?
thanks

and if you suggest me anything in which i am to invest less or very less to come in IM field, that will be gr9 for me
14.gif
01-04-2013, 01:33 AM
RE:
(01-04-2013 01:27 AM)plan2work Wrote:  Hello dear,
I want to start PLR Article selling site, I have read here a lot and got many articles. please tell me what should i do. I am completely new in this. how can i get sale? I am from india. whom should i target and how to target?
thanks
Hello,
Do you think people will buy PLR articles if they are getting it for free just like you did? :)
No...
So, if this question was before 2009, it was very easy but now its of no use..
I have 22,000 PLR articles and tried to sell it for 2$ on DP..
Result === No sells. lol

So don't try to earn from OLD methods, research and think of new methods like making bots, nowadays bot are making tons of money.
You can get Ubot studio or Zenno poster..

Good Luck!
01-04-2013, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 01:44 AM by plan2work.)
RE:
(01-04-2013 01:33 AM)skylimit786 Wrote:  
thanks
Hello,
Do you think people will buy PLR articles if they are getting it for free just like you did? :)
No...
Result === No sells. lol

So don't try to earn from OLD methods, research and think of new methods like making bots, nowadays bot are making tons of money.

Good Luck!
Smile , thanks for your answer. As i have seen many of sites are there of plr articles so i thought it easy. But u guide me right.
Please tell me what else i ca do, because making bot is cake walk for me. Please suggest me what type of software ae people liking now a days, which are not easy to find in market
01-04-2013, 01:58 AM
RE:
(01-04-2013 01:43 AM)plan2work Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 01:33 AM)skylimit786 Wrote:  
thanks
Hello,
No...
Result === No sells. lol

Good Luck!
Smile , thanks for your answer. As i have seen many of sites are there of plr articles so i thought it easy. But u guide me right.
Please tell me what else i ca do, because making bot is cake walk for me. Please suggest me what type of software ae people liking now a days, which are not easy to find in market
What are bots for?
To automate everything.
right?
So find something that people are using over and over again and make it automate, so that people will buy.
Like people use youtube and some of the warrior programmers have made bots for youtube, like posting, liking ,etc...
Hope you got it...
01-04-2013, 02:21 AM
RE:
Hello sir..
It's me again can you please share a blackhat method on PPD.
Please please please...

Thanks in advance!
01-04-2013, 03:54 AM
RE:
(01-04-2013 02:21 AM)cracklings1017 Wrote:  Hello sir..
It's me again can you please share a blackhat method on PPD.
Please please please...

Thanks in advance!
You can create fake vb hack for facebook games, pc games or anything and upload it to any ppd network and make a video and upload it to youtube...

You got one of my method, so go out and start uploading 1000 of videos..

Good Luck..
65.gif

55.gif