48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2013, 07:42 AM
RE:
skylimit786, thanks for answer. It is what i want to know. Good answer. If you can tell me what you mean concrete with "Do not use Blackhat methods, if you want your website on Google first page for long time." What things to avoid? If i do not use tools, i will submit over a year. There are thousand and thousand sites. :( It is not cpa, i just asking for website which offer some services.

Thanks.
01-04-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 12:40 PM by House.)
RE:
Any recommendations on youtube seo? Done keywords in title, description, tags, and given it views, likes, favorites, comments and subs. Which of these carries the most weight for getting to #1? Views? Is there anything else I can be doing? If so how can it be done?

Thanks.
01-04-2013, 01:03 PM
RE:
any daily earning method for noobs? can u share? tnx
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
01-04-2013, 01:26 PM
RE:
I have a adsense account and daily earning too too too low. Any easy tips to get some cash from adsense?

I choose 1 keyword which is daily visitor: 7000

My site in 1 page on 5 number. But i get only 200-250 visitors from this keyword? can you tell me what's the problem? Thanks.
01-05-2013, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 04:10 AM by Admusketeer.)
RE:
(01-04-2013 07:42 AM)Milos01 Wrote:  skylimit786, thanks for answer. It is what i want to know. Good answer. If you can tell me what you mean concrete with "Do not use Blackhat methods, if you want your website on Google first page for long time." What things to avoid? If i do not use tools, i will submit over a year. There are thousand and thousand sites. :( It is not cpa, i just asking for website which offer some services.

Thanks.
If your website is related to services , you can use tools like bookmarking demon, scrapebox, senuke, but you need good training before using these tools, else you will not succeed..
I have uploaded videos on how to get websites on first page of google..
Check this
Quote:http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Amaz...-downloads
Good lUck!
+rep if I deserve

(01-04-2013 12:40 PM)House Wrote:  Any recommendations on youtube seo? Done keywords in title, description, tags, and given it views, likes, favorites, comments and subs. Which of these carries the most weight for getting to #1? Views? Is there anything else I can be doing? If so how can it be done?

Thanks.
Recently Google has change their algorithm, so if you generate fake views or bot views for the video, it will get ban.
Its better to research keywords and maintain quality of the video..
It takes time if you go through natural but it will be there for long time..

Good luck!
+rep if I deserve!

(01-04-2013 01:03 PM)ronny007 Wrote:  any daily earning method for noobs? can u share? tnx
Do you know how to write articles?
Do you know how to post on forums?
If yes, you can start your own service on dp for any whitehat forums for good earnings..
Check this
Quote:http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Top-...et-methods
good luck!
+rep if you like it!

(01-04-2013 01:26 PM)reazahmed Wrote:  I have a adsense account and daily earning too too too low. Any easy tips to get some cash from adsense?

I choose 1 keyword which is daily visitor: 7000

My site in 1 page on 5 number. But i get only 200-250 visitors from this keyword? can you tell me what's the problem? Thanks.
Hows your adsense ads placement?
Are you using whitehat techniques?
Do you update your blog daily?
76.gif
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.
01-05-2013, 08:58 AM
RE:
Is it ok/safe to stuff cookies on a money site? And what cookie stuffing method do you use?
01-05-2013, 09:24 AM
RE:
Hey i am new to all this SEO stuff ,
i was wondering how is the best way to start ?
i am still sitting around here wondering what to do
to give my site a bit of traffic :(

Thanks !
01-05-2013, 03:40 PM
RE:
Do you throw some web 2.0 PROFILE to your moneysite?, how long do u wait to start a linkbuilding campaign in a brand new domain.
01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
RE:
Quote:Hows your adsense ads placement?

728X30 Header and middle position.
300X250 Right side sidebar + all blog posts below the title.
I'm using whitehat technique.
I update my site not daily. 2 days later and later.
01-05-2013, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 04:25 PM by Admusketeer.)
RE:
(01-05-2013 03:58 PM)reazahmed Wrote:  
Quote:Hows your adsense ads placement?

728X30 Header and middle position.
300X250 Right side sidebar + all blog posts below the title.
I'm using whitehat technique.
I update my site not daily. 2 days later and later.

Then you have to research your keyword more and more.

(01-05-2013 08:58 AM)intrepid Wrote:  Is it ok/safe to stuff cookies on a money site? And what cookie stuffing method do you use?
NO...

(01-05-2013 03:40 PM)tranza Wrote:  Do you throw some web 2.0 PROFILE to your moneysite?, how long do u wait to start a linkbuilding campaign in a brand new domain.
Yes, they are good, like Squidoo, etc.. I wait one or two months, after I see there are enough content on my blog, I start doing SEO, etc..but you can start in a week if your website is good and have good potential to attract visitors..

Guys, if you are 100% satisfied with the answer, will you please +rep.
it encourages me to answer lots of questions..
5.gif
go.admusketeer.com - Join our CPA network, Weekly Pay. I am affiliate manager at admusketeer, PM me for instant joining.

68.gif