19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-10-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Adsense Exploit 2.0 ->> if you don't want to share then I will buy from you :)
well i for one am not hating. just stating what i know personally. never bought your courses, never will. there are dummies out there that have been burned by your methods evidently which just supports what i said in my original post.

i am curious though. you have said in the past that there is no competition, and now you are saying there is. which is it? you gonna make up your mind on one thing and stick with it? also, 1.0 is outdated now which is why you created 2.0. when is THAT gonna be outdated with all this competition you talk about?

now ofcourse people want to get shit for free. so do you. that's why you are scamming google supposedly. you want that easy buck right? you want to play reverse psychology on people? i am here to tell ya that it wont work on me. you have a response on that? i knew you would be here defending yourself from 10 miles out. i said it in my first post. what else do you have that is VERY predictable?

(06-10-2015 06:38 AM)Elliot305 Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:13 AM)supervlieg Wrote:  [Image: elliot.jpg]

I think this is hilarious. You all realize this isn't a sales thread right? It's a thread to get my latest version for free. By mocking me or my method, you're doing me a FAVOR since less people will be trying to get it. So, keep on saying whatever it is you want...it's only helping me keep competition down, lol. Now, don't let this thread get side-tracked, back to the hating please.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-11-2015, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2015 08:50 AM by Wolverine77.)
RE: Adsense Exploit 2.0 ->> if you don't want to share then I will buy from you :)
I'm with California Kid!
06-14-2015, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2015 02:35 AM by bambito.)
*chuckle*

I called him out when he first came on the board. I had detailed posts showing how he was full of it and my posts were deleted. His claim was that video can't be faked. Someone needs to fire all of those CGI guys in Hollywood. You can change the html on the fly with Developer Tool in Chrome and Firefox or create fake pages to run on a webserver on localhost. You can create a fake SSL cert for a real legitimate website, disable the actual trust built into the browser from the certificate authority and make an exception in your browser for your fake trust/cert to "get the green" in the address bar. Run a webserver on localhost, edit your host file (127.0.0.1 Google and Bank Of America) and you can display pretty much anything you want to fool people.

I later found out from a mod that BSO creators have to power to delete any post that they might feel "may harm or ruin their BSO".

First red flag.

He had screenshots of checks from Google from summer 2013, but Google stopped issuing paper checks in the US in the fall of 2012. Within a few months after implementing that policy, Google made it worldwide for all countries that offer EFT (electronic funds transfer).

Second red flag.

He's based in the US but the checks have the British spelling of cheque.

Third red flag

The routing, check number and account number are in the wrong place.

Fourth red flag.

All hell broke loose before my posts were deleted. All the suckers rushed to his defense and unleashed hell on me. Even had someone try to give it to me for free via PM, which I emphatically rejected, to make it seem like I was a hypocrite for critiquing and somehow wanting to use the method myself.

These are the few screencaptures I was able to pull from Bing's cache last year.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/r8y3bo.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2mdi6br.jpg
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2viqqmc.jpg
http://oi62.tinypic.com/24csh0i.jpg

I even contacted Markus Allen who exposed Shoemoney for that infamous fake Adsense check.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/10pwtie.jpg

As the saying goes, caveat emptor (Let the buyer beware).

Think people! Does this make any sense? Out of the goodnesss of my heart, I'm going to selling a secret method I found with virtually no competition and consistent payments for the special, special price of $5K, $2k or whatever today's special price I'm offering. That's a huge red flag to me.

Latest red flag.

He only accepts payment via bank wire or bitcoin from what I gather in Google and Bing's caches of the now deleted 2.0 thread. He no longer accepts Paypal probably due to PP reversing a boatload of payments due to disputes on the last scamming endevour.
07-04-2015, 06:05 AM
Any hope to share guys ....
07-04-2015, 06:18 AM
Google is much smarter then us ;) play safe. Don't throw the stone on your glass house :P
56.gif
07-04-2015, 05:52 PM
I am Still wating for this ...
07-06-2015, 01:01 PM
(07-04-2015 05:52 PM)Azeem4857 Wrote:  I am Still wating for this ...

Hi OP, it's already a month passed since you posted this thread. Looking at your given signature as I pointed below:
[Image: Clipboard02.jpg]

You at least have earned $10,000 this one month while you waiting for this request thread to be fulfilled.

I say, don't be cheap, you got much enough money than most of us here to buy the course. Now go contact him and buy the course. Of course do not forget to share with us as I already gave you an idea how you can finally get hold of the course :)
Have you taken a massive action today?
Because reading forum all day will not make your bank grows.
07-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Still waiting ..
07-12-2015, 06:05 AM
Someone has started a GB for it. But without proper guidance, i dont think this will be of any use.
07-12-2015, 12:35 PM
(07-07-2015 12:04 PM)Azeem4857 Wrote:  Still waiting ..

Keep waiting d1ckhead.

Get the f**king hint, its a piece of sh1t.
44.gif
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
Closed

57.gif