65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-09-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Adsense Exploit 2.0 ->> if you don't want to share then I will buy from you :)
(06-09-2015 02:55 PM)dmaphia Wrote:  @California Kid - What makes you sure he's a scammer? I've spoken to him via Skype and he's shown me conversations and videos of his accounts
and saw most of the method via a skype chat he did with a previous member here who claimed they were scammed and never spoken but you can
see clear as day that Elliot305 gave him the method and taught him what he needed to get started.

I don't know Elliot305 and am not a customer but I've been thinking about buying this.

If this were you buying in to this what would you look for that I must be missing?

Well if you had all your facts.
You would know Elliot sold allot of copies here on BBHF and other forums, charging people an arm and a leg even for updates, you had to pay.

The reason for closing down V1 thread was because Elliot decided to give it out for free because someone had "pissed him off".

He gave a product out for free that other people like myself had paid for it.

So suppose you can understand why people don't trust him yeah?

That is all.
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
06-09-2015, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 07:14 PM by California Kid.)
RE: Adsense Exploit 2.0 ->> if you don't want to share then I will buy from you :)
d*** man. pay attention. i did my homework. geez. i never had any intention of buying anything from him or downloading any of his guides that have been shared in the past since if it's too good to be true, it usually is. but since he was talking shit in another thread recently, i decided to research him.

now before you spend a F****** penny, i suggest you do the same and not take anyone elses word on things. hopefully you know how to research but it sounds to me that you don't. it's people like you that waste THOUSANDS of dollars getting scammed because you don't know any better.

also, here's the kicker. everything he does is against terms of service and against the law. anyone who practices what he does is opening themselves up to a lawsuit. not only can your google accounts be frozen, but so can your paypent methods including your bank accounts. so not only would you have to pay back what you owe by breaking the terms of service, you can go jail or prison. what he is claiming to be doing right now is nothing less than stealing.

your limited research is really pathetic. i am not going to spoon feed ya. it's best that you do your own research. if you don't know how, LEARN. also, when in doubt, go directly to the SOURCE. show google what this dude is doing online and ask them directly if his methods are safe and legal

(06-09-2015 02:55 PM)dmaphia Wrote:  If this were you buying in to this what would you look for that I must be missing?
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-09-2015, 08:57 PM
(06-09-2015 07:10 PM)California Kid Wrote:  d*** man. pay attention. i did my homework. geez. i never had any intention of buying anything from him or downloading any of his guides that have been shared in the past since if it's too good to be true, it usually is. but since he was talking shit in another thread recently, i decided to research him.

now before you spend a F****** penny, i suggest you do the same and not take anyone elses word on things. hopefully you know how to research but it sounds to me that you don't. it's people like you that waste THOUSANDS of dollars getting scammed because you don't know any better.

also, here's the kicker. everything he does is against terms of service and against the law. anyone who practices what he does is opening themselves up to a lawsuit. not only can your google accounts be frozen, but so can your paypent methods including your bank accounts. so not only would you have to pay back what you owe by breaking the terms of service, you can go jail or prison. what he is claiming to be doing right now is nothing less than stealing.

your limited research is really pathetic. i am not going to spoon feed ya. it's best that you do your own research. if you don't know how, LEARN. also, when in doubt, go directly to the SOURCE. show google what this dude is doing online and ask them directly if his methods are safe and legal

(06-09-2015 02:55 PM)dmaphia Wrote:  If this were you buying in to this what would you look for that I must be missing?

Good work Cali kid.

well bloody said!! Smile
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
06-10-2015, 05:35 AM
I knew what he's doing is against the TOS but didn't realize it was against the law.

From what I've been told this method is working against the Adsense office hours.

Sending traffic to one page during off hours and then the normal page on hours and
using retargeting to follow them around the net.

I'm not asking for spoon feeding. I just asked for a little help in the right direction.

If I had information that would save someone from making a mistake I wouldn't make
them feel stupid or put them down for not knowing what I know. Sometimes you have
inside information that others don't.

Don't assume I know this person or what he's done here before.

I did a search for this and saw no mention of any previous scam here or anywhere as the
threads are all removed for the last version.

I just figured that his method got shared and he got them removed.
06-10-2015, 05:48 AM
Aaah Elliot is back I see. Can I just say...After what Elliot has done to all of us that believed in him, I will never buy anything from him again. He dropped and pissed so many guys off here at BBHF. Can almost not believe he's trying again. BIG RED WARNING ALARM EVERYBODY!!!!!! DON'T BUY IT!! You've been warned!!
72.gif
----Just Win. Winning Takes Care Of Everything----
06-10-2015, 06:00 AM
Definitely not going to buy. Thank you guys.

I am curious though. What about this is illegal? Sending paid PPV traffic to adsense doesn't
sound illegal at all.

Just curious.
06-10-2015, 06:13 AM
[Image: elliot.jpg]
06-10-2015, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 06:47 AM by Elliot305.)
(06-10-2015 06:13 AM)supervlieg Wrote:  [Image: elliot.jpg]

I think this is hilarious. You all realize this isn't a sales thread right? It's a thread to get my latest version for free. By mocking me or my method, you're doing me a FAVOR since less people will be trying to get it. So, keep on saying whatever it is you want...it's only helping me keep competition down, lol. Now, don't let this thread get side-tracked, back to the hating please.
06-10-2015, 06:48 AM
(06-10-2015 06:38 AM)Elliot305 Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:13 AM)supervlieg Wrote:  [Image: elliot.jpg]

I think this is hilarious. You all realize this isn't a sales thread right? It's a thread to get my latest version for free. By mocking me or my method, you're doing me a FAVOR since less people will be trying to get it. So, keep on saying whatever it is you want...it's only helping me keep competition down, lol.

Uuuhhh....You don't say...

Just remember this... Where ever your name comes up on this forum, there will be us setting the record straight to whom ever may not know of your schemes. That's what friends do. Look out for one another.
06-10-2015, 06:53 AM
Obviously you're not doing as well as you're saying you're doing Elliot305 because you're worried about selling this system more than making your money.

You have too much invested time in watching every possible forum or place that mentions your name rather than working your system and quietly making
your money like a normal person would do.

Instead you hit refresh and continuously search out anyone who vaguely mentions you or the name of your product and immediately jump in trying to sell
people on it.

If you were making that kind of money and it wasn't a scam, wasn't illegal and wasn't shady you'd have your customers standing up for you, you'd have
no problem selling this, and we wouldn't be here watching you squirm now would we?

At the end of the day you have to be weary of someone who is pushing something so high so hard and has all the time in the world to monitor himself when
he could just not sell this thing and quietly be making money.

Now what do you say to that?
53.gif
Closed

44.gif