76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

06-04-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Adsense Exploit 2.0 ->> if you don't want to share then I will buy from you :)
This is offered in the BSO section for $5,000. A lot of people are saying it's a scam though. I think it is just one on one coaching though, no videos or pdfs to share.

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-the-Adsense-Exploit-2-0
06-06-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Adsense Exploit 2.0 ->> if you don't want to share then I will buy from you :)
Please any body contact me ... I will buy from u buddy ...
06-06-2015, 09:38 PM
(06-04-2015 10:52 PM)aristotle Wrote:  This is offered in the BSO section for $5,000. A lot of people are saying it's a scam though. I think it is just one on one coaching though, no videos or pdfs to share.

Code:

The link isnt even working for me

Is it working for anyone else?

Thanks
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
06-06-2015, 09:45 PM
If this is a BSO product, you should not ask people to share it. Please respect the rules of our forum
06-06-2015, 11:20 PM
(06-06-2015 09:38 PM)Truth Hurts Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 10:52 PM)aristotle Wrote:  This is offered in the BSO section for $5,000. A lot of people are saying it's a scam though. I think it is just one on one coaching though, no videos or pdfs to share.

Code:

Thanks

You must understand that that BSO is NOT for YOU aka DOG to access.

So please get back to your DOG HOUSE.
21.gif
06-07-2015, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 07:19 AM by Wolverine77.)
Yes its a scam..and nowhere near worth $5000.

(06-06-2015 09:38 PM)Truth Hurts Wrote:  

Code:

Thanks

It is not working for me either. I had written a post there and its been deleted. I spoke about how these scams worked. My post was deleted and I can no longer access that thread anymore. Is it not working for everybody else?
06-07-2015, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 11:49 PM by Elliot305.)
Oh you guys sure are something on this forum. If you wish to do business with me privately for the 2.0 method, you know how to reach me. Price is $2k.
06-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Please share .. I am waiting for is desperately .. :)
06-09-2015, 12:16 PM
don't bother guys. this elliot305 guy is obviously a scammer. there is also something very fishy about how a lot of threads he is involved in gets deleted. wonder why that is. i also wonder why he always acts desperate for money everytime someone mentions his guides. it's almost pathetic really. he can also hear people talk to him from 10 miles away. he hears his name somehow and comes RUNNING. that's not pathetic so much as it is pretty funny. he is one very shady dude

so when someone is this shady you also have to wonder about what he puts out there and if it will work for ya or not. personally, i wouldn't trust it and i hope others can just do their due diligence by researching and not be so quick to fall for the hype
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-09-2015, 02:55 PM
@California Kid - What makes you sure he's a scammer? I've spoken to him via Skype and he's shown me conversations and videos of his accounts
and saw most of the method via a skype chat he did with a previous member here who claimed they were scammed and never spoken but you can
see clear as day that Elliot305 gave him the method and taught him what he needed to get started.

I don't know Elliot305 and am not a customer but I've been thinking about buying this.

If this were you buying in to this what would you look for that I must be missing?
45.gif
Closed

43.gif