16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: 12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ this!!!
guess i will get in line like everyone else waiting for the fix...
I learn a good another lessen here...
always backup everything before trying to fix things
06-23-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: 12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ this!!!
My account got affected too.Please kindly help to fix it. thanks
06-23-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: 12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ thi...
Hey there can I get a fix? Been waiting

Regards
06-23-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm back in this morning. I appreciate the time and effort you guys put into getting this sorted out.
Thanks!Smile
06-23-2015, 10:26 AM
I'm back in this morning. I really appreciate the time and effort you guys put into getting this sorted out.
Thanks!Smile
43.gif
06-23-2015, 10:35 AM
Wait for fix..
[Image: pRNdRqS.png]
06-23-2015, 10:42 AM
My account still hasn't been fixed. Any ETA on when accounts will get back to normal?

Amd if any staff could fix my account, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
ThanksIf you found my post or comment useful, please add reps if you'd like.
06-23-2015, 10:50 AM
Same here, thanks
06-23-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: 12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ thi...
Please QUOTE my POST so other VIP can still read my post.
Or i just add this on post#1 of ADMIN post on this thread:

Guys and Girls, please do not send me a pm if your issues was this, as i cannot handle hundreds or thousands of pm(s) in a day(been 3 days i am receiving lot of pm(s), it slow down the fixing process, i help ADMIN too with the on-going fixed.

Like ADMIN mentioned, just post on this thread if your in a QUICK FIXED.
Post only once. Do not submit twice.
Your post will be visible once the fixed on your account was done.

ADMIN is doing the manual fixed from A to Z from #0 to special characters of your username,
As far as i know ADMIN is already on letter J.. yes still on letter J, but ADMIN is trying to speed up the fixing process.
I believe we can done an sql query for this, but it is too late for that now since ADMIN had started the manual fixed already. And if he will run the sql query, it may end up appearing twice the current fixed and unfixed post count, recounting or rebuilding it again the post count will take some time, as i believe others are in a hurry or do not want this post count issue to happen again, so what's left was the MANUAL work to be done by ADMIN while me on the quick fix :)

Do not change your username if your account is not yet fixed with the post count cause ADMIN, might already done with the fixed on the first letter of your username,
like i repeat, you can post on this thread for a quick fixed as i am the one doing the quick fixed for those who posted here, while ADMIN is the one doing the background fixed from A to Z from #0 to special characters of your username.

Sorry for the inconvenience, no worry as this fixed will be completed soon.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day! God Bless! Wink

Regards,
Lala

06-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Can't you just make a php script that selects all the users with the VIP-Badge from the database and adds 5000 to all of their post counts? Problem solved then right?
68.gif

25.gif