15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-18-2015, 01:19 PM
12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ this!!!
Do NOT panic if you cannot access VIP threads.
We are currently fixing some glitch on user post count that i accidentally recounted. My apology, i was working on something else when i accidentally hit the recount/rebuild button!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Now i am going to manually update again 12,894 VIP members with additional 5k post counts so they can access our VIP threads and fixed this issue.
This will take some time, but i am currently working this whole day to finish. I repeat 12,894 VIP members were affected with this issue. I will one by one reupdate your account again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Note:
But if your in a hurry for a fixed on your account, cause you have something important matter that you cannot wait any more. Please post here as other staff will apply a fixed on your account. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

-BestBlackHatForum

(06-23-2015 11:05 AM)Lala Wrote:  Please QUOTE my POST so other VIP can still read my post.
Or i just add this on post#1 of ADMIN post on this thread:

Guys and Girls, please do not send me a pm if your issues was this, as i cannot handle hundreds or thousands of pm(s) in a day(been 3 days i am receiving lot of pm(s), it slow down the fixing process, i help ADMIN too with the on-going fixed.

Like ADMIN mentioned, just post on this thread if your in a QUICK FIXED.
Post only once. Do not submit twice.
Your post will be visible once the fixed on your account was done.

ADMIN is doing the manual fixed from A to Z from #0 to special characters of your username,
As far as i know ADMIN is already on letter J.. yes still on letter J, but ADMIN is trying to speed up the fixing process.
I believe we can done an sql query for this, but it is too late for that now since ADMIN had started the manual fixed already. And if he will run the sql query, it may end up appearing twice the current fixed and unfixed post count, recounting or rebuilding it again the post count will take some time, as i believe others are in a hurry or do not want this post count issue to happen again, so what's left was the MANUAL work to be done by ADMIN while me on the quick fix :)

Do not change your username if your account is not yet fixed with the post count cause ADMIN, might already done with the fixed on the first letter of your username,
like i repeat, you can post on this thread for a quick fixed as i am the one doing the quick fixed for those who posted here, while ADMIN is the one doing the background fixed from A to Z from #0 to special characters of your username.

Sorry for the inconvenience, no worry as this fixed will be completed soon.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day! God Bless! Wink

Regards,
Lala

Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
06-18-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: 12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ this!!!
Thanks for the update. I appreciate it. Good luck with the updates!
06-18-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: 12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ thi...
please do not work too hard, otherwise you will sleep on the keyboard and press unintentionally the "destroy forum" button. Love
Cool
06-18-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: 12,894 VIP members were accidentally affected by this post count issue!!! READ this!!!
oops! no worries :)
"And did you know that you can get richer by having more money? You're welcome, poor people."
06-18-2015, 01:43 PM
ohhh cool i thought is was something on my end!
37.gif
06-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Oh. thats great. please do update. Mine also affected by this. Thanks in advance
06-18-2015, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the info. I thought... "What did I do this time???" :)
06-18-2015, 01:51 PM
I never realized that we have so many VIP members here. Up to 13k. Lol
06-18-2015, 01:52 PM
Its nice to see you again here admin m0gol...
Sana lagi kang nandito para maayos tong site mo hehe.
GOODLUCK!
06-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Waiting for a fixed. My account was been affected too. Thanks.
46.gif

40.gif