83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2014, 02:19 AM
Looking for a partner for seo business.
I am starting a business to offer web design and SEO to small business such as home inspectors and contractors. I have everything setup as far as a website, merchant account to process credit cards, servers for sending emails. I also have tools and places to gather leads.

Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads. We can discuss pay after a talk on the phone.
04-18-2014, 10:49 PM
RE:
I'm good in web designing but have few knowledge of SEO. I plan to setup such project this year when i get some required stuffs.
I don't live in US. So, you may not like to work with me.
04-19-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Looking for a partner for seo business.
I'd be interested in talking with you. Where do you plan on getting the leads? I've ran phone rooms for years and can put a team of sales reps together as well if needed. I know a company called world wide web institute that did something like this and went public in 2 years.
(04-17-2014 02:19 AM)esaassociation Wrote:  I am starting a business to offer web design and SEO to small business such as home inspectors and contractors. I have everything setup as far as a website, merchant account to process credit cards, servers for sending emails. I also have tools and places to gather leads.

Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads. We can discuss pay after a talk on the phone.
05-04-2014, 07:09 AM
RE:
Im in Ireland, but I know a lot about SEO and business. I could be quite valuable to the team. pm me with some details
05-05-2014, 06:32 PM
RE:
His title seem confusing:

"Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads"

So you are looking for someone in USA with a Cell phone, that will help you call the leads? "Sales Rep/Closer?"
6.gif
05-28-2014, 06:00 PM
RE:
I am very expert on seo . i want do work in you.if you interested now pm me
06-02-2014, 10:52 PM
RE:
(05-05-2014 06:32 PM)pentag0n Wrote:  His title seem confusing:

"Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads"

So you are looking for someone in USA with a Cell phone, that will help you call the leads? "Sales Rep/Closer?"

Correct. I currently have 5 monthly paying customers But i also work a full time job as director of marketing for another company. I can gather leads easily just need a closer to talk them into the deals. I will also be looking for a SEO tech as well as someone to generate content.

32.gif