Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Looking for a partner for seo business.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am starting a business to offer web design and SEO to small business such as home inspectors and contractors. I have everything setup as far as a website, merchant account to process credit cards, servers for sending emails. I also have tools and places to gather leads.

Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads. We can discuss pay after a talk on the phone.
I'm good in web designing but have few knowledge of SEO. I plan to setup such project this year when i get some required stuffs.
I don't live in US. So, you may not like to work with me.
I'd be interested in talking with you. Where do you plan on getting the leads? I've ran phone rooms for years and can put a team of sales reps together as well if needed. I know a company called world wide web institute that did something like this and went public in 2 years.
(04-17-2014 02:19 AM)esaassociation Wrote: [ -> ]I am starting a business to offer web design and SEO to small business such as home inspectors and contractors. I have everything setup as far as a website, merchant account to process credit cards, servers for sending emails. I also have tools and places to gather leads.

Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads. We can discuss pay after a talk on the phone.
Im in Ireland, but I know a lot about SEO and business. I could be quite valuable to the team. pm me with some details
His title seem confusing:

"Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads"

So you are looking for someone in USA with a Cell phone, that will help you call the leads? "Sales Rep/Closer?"
I am very expert on seo . i want do work in you.if you interested now pm me
(05-05-2014 06:32 PM)pentag0n Wrote: [ -> ]His title seem confusing:

"Just need a person in the USA to communicate with leads explain the importance of seo and how we can help then generate more income. Must have good communication skills and a cell phone to call leads"

So you are looking for someone in USA with a Cell phone, that will help you call the leads? "Sales Rep/Closer?"

Correct. I currently have 5 monthly paying customers But i also work a full time job as director of marketing for another company. I can gather leads easily just need a closer to talk them into the deals. I will also be looking for a SEO tech as well as someone to generate content.
Reference URL's