| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
12-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
01-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
does the software really pass copyscape or search engine google?
|
|||
|
01-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
The software is a piece of crap, dont even bother.
Nb: dont copy the whole article or paragraph to copyscape, try first doing it be two or three lines, also the hummingbird will throw you away coz this proby or newbie changes the letters by symbols that look like letters, and this was already detected before the hummingbird ..as we all know the captcha breakers? well google has the same and it is capable to trace or scan images and articles and getcha the meaning of the article that will not be unique and you'll be banned.. Add reputation, you didnt lose your time reading this. thanks. |
|||
|
01-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
01-19-2014, 04:24 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote: Dude your blanket statement is way off there are many uses for this.. I can rattle off a bunch.. but I wont :) (01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote: craigslist (01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote: press releases etc (01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote: The software is a piece of crap, dont even bother. |
|||
|
01-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Awesome share +rep given ツ
Anyone know how to find the file in MAC? I've searched and searched but cannot find it.... |
|||
|
01-20-2014, 01:34 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Big Thanks . . . REP addeddddddddddd
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
|
|||
|
02-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: [GET][EXCLUSIVE] Article Rewriter Wizard - Unlimited Trial | |||
|
02-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET][EXCLUSIVE] Article Rewriter Wizard - Unlimited Trial
This program is a perfect solution when used wisely, I am using it for building tier 1 links from web 2.0 properties and found great results, even ranked one of my web 2.0 sites to the first page of Google using this software
(01-03-2014 01:20 PM)ataraxioss Wrote: The software is a piece of crap, dont even bother. |
|||
|
02-14-2014, 08:03 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
THANX!
|
|||








THANX!
