| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
09-10-2013, 03:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 04:05 AM by Conoco.)
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I just tried it Netr, it works good but I get this error do you get it also? Under the images where the title should be?
Code: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'pinclone_the_title' not found or invalid function name in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 173Are you using in on live server or local (wamp/xampp/mamp) ? Really appreciate it, will upload pintastic as soon as I am done nulling it this week. |
|||
|
09-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Anybody can help to null it
|
|||
|
09-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
09-15-2013, 06:39 PM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
i love this one thanks +1
|
|||
|
09-26-2013, 07:38 PM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I created functions.php using the last lot of code. It works but loses all of the formatting. I'm using the latest version Sept 2013. Has anyone modified this recently and got it working. Help appreciated.
|
|||
|
11-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
01-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
it working fine now
|
|||
|
01-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
All seems to be working fine now
|
|||
|
01-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
01-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Post: #40
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
I have tried and have been lucky to get to work on my live page with phpfox.Jeg have decripted twice functions.php. To investigate places and put it together.
|
|||






