28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-17-2013, 02:40 PM
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.13 BETA - CYBER
As always, this is portable version. Current latest shows 3.1.10, in order to see 3.1.13 you must have the "include beta versions" checked in your options. I haven't cracked SENuke for a few weeks, so wanted to get share the "latest latest" version!

If you don't want to use the portable version, then just copy my SENuke.exe file inside and replace yours with it :) Cracked lol.

Press "THANKS" To Download - SENuke v3.1.13 Beta (latest)

[hide]Download Link:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/3YOTK....rar_links
[/spoiler]

Enjoy!
07-17-2013, 02:51 PM
RE:
Thanks for this +1 repped.

Can you crack avs adult tube submitter please?

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-AVS-Adult-Tube-Advanced-Video-Submitter
07-17-2013, 02:57 PM
RE:
good bro just for info hotmail acc creator working fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-17-2013, 04:06 PM
RE:
Thank you, CyberPunk, +++REP.
07-17-2013, 04:15 PM
RE:
SENukeX-v3.1.13b.rar
2 / 46

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8141d...374039733/

not like your other post cyber :) now got 2 virus, 1 is trojan.
52.gif
07-17-2013, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 05:15 PM by CyberPunk.)
RE:
(07-17-2013 04:15 PM)robingod Wrote:  SENukeX-v3.1.13b.rar
2 / 46

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8141d...374039733/

not like your other post cyber :) now got 2 virus, 1 is trojan.
I just loaded it on VT and it says 1 not 2.. Anyways, its by a random not as good AV. Just because that AJ reports it as a trojan, doesn't mean that is what it is. The details below say it may be a potentially unwanted application not necessarily a threat. Also knowing that (for some reason) the Chilkat DLL file gets picked up. I have used Chilkat in my own C# applications. They use it for the logging in, reading, managing the emails. It comes WITH SENUKE, they put it there, and you can find the same DLL file on Chilkat's website. Sometimes encrypted/protected EXE's or DLLs get flagged, such as all programs protected with Themida WinLicense. The install came from SENuke directly. Nothing is any different than the files they give their own customers. There IS no virus!

You are so quick to judge, when you should be quick to learn! I don't appreciate basically flat out saying I put it there. Anyone that knows what they are doing when scanning and checking a file out, can tell it is a false positve. Compare all the MD5 hash's of the copy directly from SENuke and mine. All of them will match , execpt for SENuke.exe because it has been de-obfuscated and cracked. So go point fingers somewhere else. Hundreds of people use my SENuke releases time and time again.

*edit* - It appears this is whats going on. This is the first version that I DID NOT add a password to the RAR Archive. I also used the option "Encrypt file names". I just tested this theory. I uploaded the same file I shared here (3.1.13) only with RAR password and encrypted file names, like I always do. And this same version comes back clean. I then took an old version of mine, 3.1.7 and RAR'ed it with and without password on. It was detected also with out the password on. So it appears, for some reason, a RAR of SENuke without the contents being protected by password and encrypted filenames, that the same AV (Trend Housecall) picks it up. So it isn't any different than I have always done... Its just the fact I didnt password this RAR archive. I can't find a specific exe it picks up though, SENuke.exe and the Chilkat DLL are clean when scanned directly.

End Result - This file is clean. This guy just jumped to conclusions on a FALSE POSITIVE!
07-17-2013, 04:58 PM
RE:
You always great CyberPunk. Thank you very much
I LOVE YOU!
07-17-2013, 07:01 PM
RE:
it is worth to install 3.1.13 beta instead of 3.1.11?
07-17-2013, 07:32 PM
RE:
Thank you for your explanation cyber :)
07-17-2013, 09:13 PM
RE:
works great
42.gif

41.gif