19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-25-2022, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2022 10:42 AM by sIMplified ☢.)
RE: [GET] PLR H o u s e ..

Sorry Juan, had to move to new domain, as seem url-filtering was blocking responses. :)
Please test this or click from my signature...

(12-21-2022 06:32 AM)Juan_Alejandro Wrote:  Opps,
seems you are right bro
it doesn't work for me either!!
NotWorking

Any help?

(11-28-2022 05:03 AM)roni20 Wrote:  hello, can anyone help here!
for a few days I tested
https://anonymiz.com/?http%3A%2F%2Fsimpl...you.org%2F

the download pages appeared,for exemple:

but I went to look again and now it doesn't appear anymore, could it be that the search tool is out of date? "plrhouse" download pages no longer appear, I have tried to search several times but nothing appears.
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
12-26-2022, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the nice share!

MAX reps!
01-07-2023, 12:14 PM
(12-25-2022 10:41 AM)sIMplified ☢ Wrote:  
Sorry Juan, had to move to new domain, as seem url-filtering was blocking responses. :)
Please test this or click from my signature...

(12-21-2022 06:32 AM)Juan_Alejandro Wrote:  Opps,
seems you are right bro
it doesn't work for me either!!
NotWorking

Any help?

(11-28-2022 05:03 AM)roni20 Wrote:  hello, can anyone help here!
for a few days I tested

the download pages appeared,for exemple:

but I went to look again and now it doesn't appear anymore, could it be that the search tool is out of date? "plrhouse" download pages no longer appear, I have tried to search several times but nothing appears.

Hi! simplified,
could you please add a change of link color in the visited url in the results just like before?
this is missing from the old version of your wp security checker.
So we can track what we visited already and those that are not yet clicked.

Regards,
"If God is all you have, then you have all you need." John 14:8
05-29-2023, 04:00 AM
User-sIMplified-%E2%98%A2

hello this site http://scanner.is-best.net/?i=1 This site has stopped working to find s3 bucket files to download, I've tried several times, I even used "toolsformotivation" it doesn't appear anymore, fix it if you can and share it here.
06-20-2023, 12:51 PM
Please someone answer my question or help, the s3 bucket is not working anymore, I already tried to send a message to Simplified, the user who posted about it, but he does not respond. "toolsformotivation" no longer appears in searches, does anyone have this problem?

NotWorking
85.gif
06-21-2023, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2023 12:06 PM by PtKMZ.)
toolsformotivation is not working anymore in S3 ripper, and the same for plrhouse.net in WP ripper, so consider these gone forever. The site owners have finally caught on and changed the access rules. However, the s3 ripper tool from "Simplified" is still working for other searches.
06-22-2023, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2023 02:27 PM by roni20.)
no, man, i tested it a few days ago, it was working perfect any search, toolsformotivation worked perfect, proplrpacks too, in wp "plrhouse" still works perfect.but the s3 ripper stopped showing any search results, any search in wp ripper works , but what I wanted was the toolsformotivation materials, what a disappointment with this tool.

I believe it has nothing to do with access to toolsformotivation materials, and the owners changing the access rules, but rather a problem in the "simplified" search tool. I already sent questions to him, but he simply does not respond. if he responds and says it doesn't work anymore, at least we won't put more hope in this tool, it's almost difficult to buy toolsmotivation materials, as they are too expensive for many of us. I would be grateful if it works again. and someone log in with simplified to see this.
06-22-2023, 02:53 PM
Well I haven't had access to proplrpacks or toolsformotivation for weeks. I really don't know exactly what's up.
06-26-2023, 12:35 PM
That's right, the s3 ripper function is not working, try to contact "simplified" too, I sent a message but he is online and does not respond, I do not know how to contact him, I have already tested wp security and it works for all sites I only need the s3 that I don't.
07-01-2023, 09:28 AM

Hi, roni20. I got your PM and used the link you provided to reach this thread.

Unfortunately, I wrote all this to send you in a private message. And when I tried to send it, here's what I saw instead:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230630-141303.png]

So I'm posting this publicly because your PM feature is disabled. That could have been a mistake but it will surely keep anyone from reaching you. Even to answer a request.

Here is a few things that would make someone not want to reply to your posts:

#1 - You posted more than once about the same issue in a very short timeframe. That looks like impatience.

Even though Pat ZMK kindly replied, giving you the most logical answer, your second post appears to insist that the s3 ripper tool is at fault when that is not the case.

Any black-hatter worth his or her salt will understand that if an unprotected bucket suddenly stops working; especially when other buckets continue to work in the same site ripper tool, the problem isn't with the site ripper tool --- it's that the bucket leak has been plugged on the server side.

There is nothing anyone can do about that. Only the webmaster/site owner has control over their server.

We've got people who download files simply because they're available.

Others grab lnks shared by valued contributors and post them to other BH sites, which adds to the unauthorized traffic swarm to the bucket. Soon the webmaster takes notice and reacts to seals the leaks.

#2 - You've got your PM feature disabled.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230630-155518.png]

You mentioned your posts to sIMplified going unanswered. So there's the reason you didn't hear back (IF he replied).

That ugly yellow banner shown above says that's the reason --- no one can get through to you until you change the setting.

#3 - You've been here since 2020 and have zero reputation. That means (or at least looks like) you're here simply to fill your hard drive on the generosity of others.

The first words of your PM to me read:
I'm a user here on the forum for a long time.

Well, this place has waaay too many forum "users."

Try becoming a forum member.

Members give value.

#4 - Take advantage of the forum's knowledge to improve your skills. I'm not being disrespectful when I say that, instead of worrying about a couple of closed Amazon S3 buckets, you might focus on understanding black hat operations, this forum rules, how to adjust forum features within your account and learning from the skill-building tutorials others share.

Search skills come in handy when one download link dies or (as in this case) one bucket leak gets plugged.

HOW TO
ENABLE/DISABLE YOUR
PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE
IN 3 EASY STEPS!

If you want to turn your PM feature back on, it's easy.

STEP 1: Go to the User CP (User Control Panel) link shown across from the Log Out link.

STEP 2: Find and click the EDIT OPTIONS link in the left side menu. Here's a snapshot of my User CP to illustrate:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230630-145454.png]

STEP 3: At the top of the screen, inside of the EDIT OPTIONS box, make sure the box that reads: Receive private messages from other users is checked/ticked. If you want to keep it OFF, untick it.

DID YOU KNOW? You can change it as you see fit.

I have a few forum buddies who turn it off when they are away for extended periods (such as a vacation or family emergency) because they don't want to come back to a hundred PMs.

You can change this and other settings anytime you want to for any reason.

HOW TO GET RID
OF A PEST

And if someone is sending you unkind messages or otherwise being a jerk, you shouldn't shut off your PMs altogether; that prevents anyone from reaching you.

Instead, add that person's username to your IGNORE list so that you can't get messages from ONLY THEM. You won't be bothered by that username again (if-and-until you remove that username from the IGNORE box). Even posts they make to a thread will not be displayed in your browser until you click the tiny link at the right of the post to see it (if you choose to read it).

There are all kinds of ways to change settings and use features to make your BBHF experience a great one.

But if you're only here to download, well...

Thanks
for your patience
reading all this!
Layna61524
76.gif

75.gif