24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2023, 09:32 AM
RE: [GET] PLR H o u s e ..
I answered you about it in private, look
07-05-2023, 09:54 AM
What makes you think that the rest of us don't want to hear what you have to say? Especially since you are the one who raised the issue? And Layna has some very valid points to which we would surely love to hear your reply
07-05-2023, 02:36 PM
I didn't say that someone doesn't want to answer, I sent her a pm because my pm was disabled for private messages, I think the way she said it was valid, but I preferred to reply privately to the topics she mentioned, understand? And yes, I know that some members are able to explain any doubts, even more those who are longer in the forum.
10-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Leecher. Leecher.
10-08-2023, 10:41 PM
Thanks Layna for well thought out response (as you always do).

roni20, nothing is wrong with the tools, but only with the entitled expectations.

I understand what you want isn't possible, but then it's not correct to start spreading rumours about your "disappointment" with the tool's ineffectiveness.

Yes the bucket access is now private. Please check it by visiting http://toolsformotivation.s3.amazonaws.com/

I just tested plrhouse.net and it's working fine and I can see results as well with keyword "download". Understand that new products aren't being added here and under their core brand name plrsalesfunnels.

Please don't spread negativity. Enjoy what you get for free, Pay when you implement and get returns, Let hard work of vendors be appreciated, Don't be "disappointed" as things in life could be unpredictable.

I'll release few updates to the tools, eg.
- auto sorting of results by date keeping newest WP pages and bucket results on top,
- auto-extracting multiple page content from WP sites (so no need to enter pages 1 by 1),
- better color coding to understand what's been clicked,
- chrome/edge add-on making it easier to click and get results while you are on a domain,
- allow changing page headers as some sites or bucket do not allow download unless you are coming from within (eg. bucket ssmachine's new content can only be downloaded if you are coming from supersalesmachine.com (otherwise you get access denied).

I wish to release this post extensive testing, to avoid further disappointment.

(06-22-2023 02:21 PM)roni20 Wrote:  no, man, i tested it a few days ago, it was working perfect any search, toolsformotivation worked perfect, proplrpacks too, in wp "plrhouse" still works perfect.but the s3 ripper stopped showing any search results, any search in wp ripper works , but what I wanted was the toolsformotivation materials, what a disappointment with this tool.

I believe it has nothing to do with access to toolsformotivation materials, and the owners changing the access rules, but rather a problem in the "simplified" search tool. I already sent questions to him, but he simply does not respond. if he responds and says it doesn't work anymore, at least we won't put more hope in this tool, it's almost difficult to buy toolsmotivation materials, as they are too expensive for many of us. I would be grateful if it works again. and someone log in with simplified to see this.
29.gif
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
10-18-2023, 05:35 AM
"Please don't spread negativity. Enjoy what you get for free, Pay when you implement and get returns, Let hard work of vendors be appreciated, Don't be "disappointed" as things in life could be unpredictable."

Hello friend, I remember that I commented here and you marked a part of what I commented, s rest assured, because I did not say anything bad about the tool I just made a comment because I found it strange, to be working some searches and then it stopped, but it started working again, especially plrhouse does not really show current searches of one site or another, but without problems I did not criticize your work or spread anything bad, Thanks for sharing, sharing knowledge
10-18-2023, 09:55 PM
@Roni20: It's very simple and blatantly apparent, in my view. This thread picked up starting from your complaint post has been going for almost 4 months, and you still sit a ZERO reps... Some of us have less time than others, or are into "niches' which make it hard(er) to share and earn reps, and that's ok but but in your case, I don't think anything else needs to be said other than what was so succinctly and aptly said by Blacktophat above in post #44. Your motives for being here are clear and understood by all...
10-26-2023, 12:58 PM
@PTKMZ Maybe you misunderstood, I didn't disrespect anyone, I just responded to him because he commented on the post again, and removed the doubt that I had just that. It had been months since I commented, I had forgotten because I hadn't entered the forum for a while, like everyone else on the forum, I join the forum because it brings me together, when possible I will become a VIP member. just that!

75.gif