6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2021, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2021 01:45 AM by Makepeace.)
[GET] 30-Day Copywriting Hand-Copy Challenge
[Image: ksKV11l.png]

If you’re reading this document, it means…

You’re interested in BECOMING an actual copywriter – not just calling yourself one.

And there’s one proven method for deep-diving into the “soul” of successful sales copy.

It was made famous by Gary Halbert, who required each of his students to practice it.

And the truth is, most copywriters WON’T do this.

They won’t invest their commitment and consistency into this practice – don’t be like most copywriters and allow your ego to belittle this process. Remain open-minded to it.

PART II: To expand on Gary’s method – after you hand copy each ad...

You’ll complete a basic BRIEF/QUESTIONNAIRE to help you better understand the... Anatomy, flow, emotional experience, and logical arguments used in each legendary ad.

This is designed to help you to think deeper about the sales copy you just hand-copied.

Because naturally…

You can hand copy old ads until your hands cramp up and mutiny, BUT IF YOU DON’T…

Internalize the strategies used in the sales copy itself, there’s a significant discrepancy…

In the actualized value – the actualized teachings – that you’ll receive from this practice.

And there are no right or wrong answers for the purpose of this step.

Your objective is to analyze the sales copy to the best of your ability with where you’re at.

Each brief/questionnaire you complete, your “copywriting senses” will continue to develop.

And you’ll witness your depth of understanding evolve with each famous ad you analyze.

Here’s what you’ll begin to discover about high-converting sales copy:

● How it’s “assembled” – from the headline down to the “Pitch” and “Call-to-Action.”
● How it logically flows between “sections” to deliver a persuasive sales message.
● How “Big Ideas” are demonstrated through the use of words and images alone.
● How “appeals” are deployed to inspire the reader to take sales-advancing actions.
● How it incorporates elements of human emotions and psychological motivations.
*As an added bonus, you’ll find a completed brief/questionnaire example after each Ad.

(credits to the original creator, just sharing with the BBHF family Cool)

PHP Code:
https://rsalescopy.s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/30-Day+Copywriting+Challenge.pdf

https://mega.nz/file/GAtCVBxC#4TQ_MPa-45WdrTiJIUISJh15TXJDYzlMS3Bi_UVbCdk 
09-27-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: [GET] 30-Day Copywriting Hand-Copy Challenge
This guy is doing some cool promotion and is d*** good with breaking down legend's copy works.
09-27-2021, 01:57 AM
@Makepeace
Nice share Thanks
Reps added!
Behind each business there is a purpose…
09-27-2021, 03:34 AM
(09-26-2021 11:59 PM)Makepeace Wrote:  [Image: ksKV11l.png]

You’re interested in BECOMING an actual copywriter – not just calling yourself one.

And there’s one proven method for deep-diving into the “soul” of successful sales copy.

It was made famous by Gary Halbert, who required each of his students to practice it.

They won’t invest their commitment and consistency into this practice – don’t be like most copywriters and allow your ego to belittle this process. Remain open-minded to it.

You’ll complete a basic BRIEF/QUESTIONNAIRE to help you better understand the... Anatomy, flow, emotional experience, and logical arguments used in each legendary ad.

This is designed to help you to think deeper about the sales copy you just hand-copied.

Because naturally…

You can hand copy old ads until your hands cramp up and mutiny, BUT IF YOU DON’T…

Internalize the strategies used in the sales copy itself, there’s a significant discrepancy…

In the actualized value – the actualized teachings – that you’ll receive from this practice.

Your objective is to analyze the sales copy to the best of your ability with where you’re at.

Each brief/questionnaire you complete, your “copywriting senses” will continue to develop.

And you’ll witness your depth of understanding evolve with each famous ad you analyze.

● How it’s “assembled” – from the headline down to the “Pitch” and “Call-to-Action.”
● How it logically flows between “sections” to deliver a persuasive sales message.
● How “appeals” are deployed to inspire the reader to take sales-advancing actions.
*As an added bonus, you’ll find a completed brief/questionnaire example after each Ad.

PHP Code:

Is this a sold product?

Where exactly did you find this? I'm trying to understand the context?
09-27-2021, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2021 04:20 AM by Makepeace.)
(09-27-2021 03:34 AM)urangeloflove Wrote:  Is this a sold product?

It's a free PDF that I found on Reddit, not a product by itself. But it's a solid resouce for those who want to practice the advice and write sales letters for 30 days.

The same principle is used in Copyhour, though for 90 days.
12.gif
09-27-2021, 05:33 AM
Thanks for this share Makepeace. Max reps added.
09-27-2021, 01:10 PM
(09-27-2021 04:19 AM)Makepeace Wrote:  
(09-27-2021 03:34 AM)urangeloflove Wrote:  Is this a sold product?

It's a free PDF that I found on Reddit, not a product by itself. But it's a solid resouce for those who want to practice the advice and write sales letters for 30 days.

The same principle is used in Copyhour, though for 90 days.

Thank you tons.
09-28-2021, 01:21 AM
Here's his website:

https://www.copylegends.com/

(09-27-2021 03:34 AM)urangeloflove Wrote:  
(09-26-2021 11:59 PM)Makepeace Wrote:  [Image: ksKV11l.png]

Because naturally…

PHP Code:

Is this a sold product?

10-03-2021, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2021 09:22 AM by bluefeb.)
Thanks a ton for this. That is why you are a top VIP.
+5 reps left
10-24-2021, 02:08 PM
Hi

This is a rip from Master Copywriter Gary Halbert on what to do if you want to become a decent copywriter in the next 30 Days.

As he very clearly states, this is going to take work. You will need to be doing a lot of reading and then writing....

MOST PEOPLE WILL NOT DO THIS....

In our Instant Gratification World, we want a push button, no work, make millions, type of solution. I have worked with hundreds of people over the years and the one major things that holds 98% of them back is discipline. They just can't stay the course and do the work that is needed to get the results.

I am attaching the original Gary Halbert Letter this comes from. He gives you step-by-step instructions on what to do.

I have done his list (everything except step #3 as that is dealing with Typesetting and I do ALL of my stuff online) more than once. Including writing out his ads.

... It is NOT Easy!

But..... If YOU do it, then you can make a decent living in a number of ways. I do Affiliate Marketing, Product Creation and Launches, and for a very select group, I also do Copywriting as I get a % of royalties OR % of the company.

Anyone can do this... I was not some English Major in school, but copywriting has been my Golden Ticket. I live a life of freedom and only do what I want, when I want.

The real question becomes.... "Are YOU willing to pay the price and do the work for a new skill that will change your life forever?"

Here is the original Gary Halbert letter:

Download the PDF, read it from cover to cover BEFORE you start anything... This will give you an overview of what you will be doing.

Then, if you are serious, I mean NO B.S. serious reach out to me.

Cheers,

G.S.
48.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.

54.gif