8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-11-2021, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021 11:16 PM by solar33.)
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Re: the previous post...
"I've had my two Pfizer vaccines and I'm doing just fine, thank you very much!"

It's far too early to start thinking that way.
I haven't had any of the vaccines and I'm doing fine too.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about the asbestos in the baby powder until recently.
J&J tried to cover that up too.

Let's not forget Thalidomide either.
Thank god my mum told them she didn't want it when she was offered it for morning sickness.
05-12-2021, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2021 02:23 PM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Perhaps have a look here:
Renowned microbiologist:
COVID vaccine is ‘downright dangerous… you are going to go to your doom’

Code:
https://rumble.com/vbz1hn

Or at this:
Quote:May 5, 2021
CDC: 4,178 Americans DEAD Following Experimental COVID Injections;
Deaths from COVID Shots now Equal to ALL 20 Years of Recorded Deaths Following Vaccines Since 2001

The CDC has just released the newest total of deaths reported following the experimental COVID shots since they were granted emergency use authorization (EUA) in early December through May 3, 2021, and that total now stands at 4,178 deaths reported to VAERS.

The number of deaths recorded following the experimental COVID injections now equals the total number of ALL recorded deaths following vaccines for the past 20 years.

Code:
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cdc-4178-americans-dead-following-experimental-covid-injections-deaths-from-covid-shot-now-equal-21-years-of-recorded-deaths-following-vaccines-since-2001/

Quote:April 29, 2021
8,430 DEAD 354,177 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

[Image: EudraVigilance-4.29.jpg]

Quote:May 6, 2021
16-Year-Old Wisconsin Girl DEAD Following 2 Doses of the Experimental Pfizer COVID Injections

Her obituary was published in several places, but many of them have now been taken down, suggesting that there are those who are trying to conceal any information about her death.

Code:
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/16-year-old-wisconsin-girl-dead-following-2-doses-of-the-experimental-pfizer-covid-injections/

Covid 19 shots may have k!lled 300,000 in 3 months
This is an experimental gene manipulation injection.
Call it an injection or call it a shot.
But don’t call it a vaccine.
Because this is experimental it cannot be mandated.
The CDC has been corrupt since they ignored chronic fatigue syndrome and corrupted that study.

Some folks claim the shots are doing good for them while they remain alive, BUT:
What if it is true that only 1 percent of vax injuries and adverse reactions are actually reported to (or by) VAERS data collection system ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-12-2021, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2021 06:13 PM by Expand.)
(05-11-2021 10:56 PM)StillStanding Wrote:  
(05-11-2021 04:48 PM)Expand Wrote:  
(05-10-2021 02:20 PM)StillStanding Wrote:  
(05-08-2021 12:31 AM)Expand Wrote:  I do hope people will stop listening to all this scaremongering and get vaccinated too.

I wouldn't trust Pfizer or any other vaccine maker for that matter to walk my dog across the street. Pfizer was fined the largest amount ever to the tune of $2.3 billion, so you want to trust that company to give you an injection! In addition thanks to the PREP act, if you live in the U.S, no matter what happens after you get the shot, you can't sue them for damages because their immune from prosecution. If that isn't enough, according to many well know experts, the COVID-19 vaccine isn't even a vaccine, it's an injection that has nothing in it to keep you from getting the virus. The shot is experimental, if you want to be a guinea pig, fine go ahead, but I choose not to.

I've had my two Pfizer vaccines and I'm doing just fine, thank you very much!
And I don't live in the US either!

I'm glad you've had no problems, but since none of the vaccines have even been approved, the short term AND long term effects are unknown!

I understand there's always risks, naturally.

There's always a risk crossing the road or flying or driving, etc.
But life's too short to let the concern take over your life.

I could have a fatal heart attack tomorrow, but I'm not going to let the concern affect me.

The pfizer vaccine was approved for use in the UK. The vaccination process is going well here and we are slowly easing restrictions.

I hope we can all return to some kind of normality in the not too distant future.

I will not make any more posts on this subject as it's not necessary.

Stay well everyone.
05-13-2021, 01:37 AM
thank you + reps
05-26-2021, 08:38 AM
Just get vaccinated and do not be an idiot
11.gif
05-26-2021, 02:09 PM
Shill alert !!!
(Again...yawn.)

Nothing of value that has been shared here has been truly examined by these sorts of members, who have followed on by giving back nothing of value to the community here except for posting the same useless mantras over and over and over again - just trying to 'bury' materials herein that ARE helpful and of value.

Yep, clearly showing off Psycovidosis - a plandemic of mass psychosis.

Here is a perfect example:

(05-26-2021 08:38 AM)pitpony30 Wrote:  Just get vaccinated and do not be an idiot

OK - so instead, just become a dead idiot, as per folks who do HAVE the knowledge to advise the rest of us, like so:

Quote:Posted May 22, 2021
All vaccinated people will die within 2 years.

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine.
In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly:
“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated.
We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”
The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine.
“They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement.
That is all that can be said.”

Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier: Mass COVID vaccination an ‘unacceptable mistake’ that is ‘creating the variants’:
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3961075/posts

I do dispute the validity of the occupation of 'virologist' simply because their supposed area of expertise is centered upon things which are purely theoretical - totally unproven to even exist as anything causing any illness, BUT:
Those folks DO know via the science that they excel at what are the effects of the MRNA and spike protein invasiveness.

Many of these learned and acclaimed scientists have come forward publicly to affirm how 'the shots' are killing most who get them either right away, or slowly and painfully due to the autoimmune responses they create by design.

As StillStanding recently so wisely said in another post:
Most folks will put more attention into checking out the value of a major purchase like a car, than they will into something that has already been shown to injure, maim and/or kill them.

He concluded that 'you can't fix stupid' - and it seems he is 100% correct in making that observation as regards gullibility towards the poison shots.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-26-2021, 08:04 PM
Dr. Steven F. Hotze, M.D explains why the COVID-19 "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine at all....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qjTlnX7ekXbZ/
05-26-2021, 11:16 PM
After 2 minutes of research on what was posted, it was VERY easy to find discrepancies in it. What Luc Montagnier is to have said is totally twisted.
Be careful of those who put you down to try and get their point across, because most times they are wrong.
Grateful I got my shot, now begins the "I know better than you comments".

(05-26-2021 02:09 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Shill alert !!!
(Again...yawn.)

Nothing of value that has been shared here has been truly examined by these sorts of members, who have followed on by giving back nothing of value to the community here except for posting the same useless mantras over and over and over again - just trying to 'bury' materials herein that ARE helpful and of value.

Yep, clearly showing off Psycovidosis - a plandemic of mass psychosis.

Here is a perfect example:

(05-26-2021 08:38 AM)pitpony30 Wrote:  Just get vaccinated and do not be an idiot

OK - so instead, just become a dead idiot, as per folks who do HAVE the knowledge to advise the rest of us, like so:

Quote:Posted May 22, 2021
All vaccinated people will die within 2 years.

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine.
In the shocking interview, the world’s leading virologist stated bluntly:
“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated.
We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.”
The scientific genius backed up the claims of other eminent virologists after studying the ingredients of the vaccine.
“They will all die from antibody-dependent enhancement.
That is all that can be said.”

Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier: Mass COVID vaccination an ‘unacceptable mistake’ that is ‘creating the variants’:
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3961075/posts

I do dispute the validity of the occupation of 'virologist' simply because their supposed area of expertise is centered upon things which are purely theoretical - totally unproven to even exist as anything causing any illness, BUT:
Those folks DO know via the science that they excel at what are the effects of the MRNA and spike protein invasiveness.

Many of these learned and acclaimed scientists have come forward publicly to affirm how 'the shots' are killing most who get them either right away, or slowly and painfully due to the autoimmune responses they create by design.

As StillStanding recently so wisely said in another post:
Most folks will put more attention into checking out the value of a major purchase like a car, than they will into something that has already been shown to injure, maim and/or kill them.

He concluded that 'you can't fix stupid' - and it seems he is 100% correct in making that observation as regards gullibility towards the poison shots.
05-26-2021, 11:20 PM
OMG have you looked into who this guy is? Total scam. But if you love this guy, he has wonder pills for $125 that will increase your vitality!!!

(05-26-2021 08:04 PM)LeggyAnita Wrote:  Dr. Steven F. Hotze, M.D explains why the COVID-19 "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine at all....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qjTlnX7ekXbZ/
05-27-2021, 12:49 AM
Brothers and sisters here @ BBHF. Why is there so much arguing here about this lethal drug? if those want to take the drug, then be my guest. If those do not want to take the drug, I stand with you. The problem being that this is truly an deadly experimental drug and there are thousands and thousands around the world DYING AS WE SPEAK!!!

There is so much research that is being censored across the board, you gotta wonder........why is there so much censoring when people really want to know if it's safe or not. I applaud you, Smithnowt for bringing this conversation to the forefront. The CDC, the WHO and Bill Gates are just downright corrupt!!!!

It is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY FOLKS!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND IN THE BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF IT!!!! This madness has to stop.........Let the sheep go with the Shepard of Death. I AM NOT HAVING IT!!!

PEACE!
68.gif

37.gif