46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-08-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
I do hope people will stop listening to all this scaremongering and get vaccinated too.
05-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Proof positive right here:

(05-08-2021 12:31 AM)Expand Wrote:  I do hope people will stop listening to all this scaremongering and get vaccinated too.

Shill alert !!!

It is glaringly obvious that nothing of value here has actually been examined by this member, who has followed only by giving nothing of value to this community but instead - just repeating their same useless mantra over and over and over again - as they just try to 'bury' materials herein that ARE actually helpful and of value.

Now I await the inevitable arrivals of the spammers/shills in their silly efforts in trying to bury stuff while they pretend to actually give a hoot about anyone besides themselves.

Happily they aren't fooling anyone here as shown clearly by the great replies made by other members after their latest round of spammings.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-08-2021, 06:15 PM
Do not get vaccinated....

PPL who believe in the vaccine dont even know its experimental! hasnt even passed FDA approval, and if you do take it theyre surposed to inform you it is experimental...

And the PCR test is fake , its not for testing viruses and has upto 97% failure rate

The guy who pioneered the PCR test even said so, strange how he died 2019 and fact checking sites says he didnt say pcr dont work for viruses....funny how ive seen vids of him stating its not for viruses.

Strange.....whatever you say against the vaccines is being fact checked by 3rd party sites

Social media deleting, deplatfoming, suspending ppl, post etc at a wide scale

Vids of Killer Bill gates 100% saying he'll use the vaccine to depopulate the planet
05-09-2021, 01:01 AM
Poor old Bill . . .
Give Bill a break!

He has more on his plate than worrying about evil schemes to kill us all.

Apparently, my best friends mothers sister in law knows Melinda and it was all her idea.

Bill couldn't talk her out of it! It all came 'to ahead' and hence the situation as it is now.

MGM are apparently trying to buy the movie rights.
05-09-2021, 06:31 PM
Utter nonsense posted as (his usual sort of...) a distraction from the actual topic of this thread:

(05-09-2021 01:01 AM)klubhammer Wrote:  Give Bill a break!
He has more on his plate than worrying about evil schemes to kill us all.
Apparently, my best friends mothers sister in law knows Melinda and it was all her idea.
Bill couldn't talk her out of it! It all came 'to ahead' and hence the situation as it is now.
MGM are apparently trying to buy the movie rights.

2 of the wealthiest, most evil creatures that this world has ever seen - and we should feel SORRY for them ?!?

Ridiculous. Absurd.

Their 'charitable' foundation pushed genocidal 'vaccines' in India causing injuries, deaths, sterility - and for them to be thrown out of India as well as being charged with crimes against humanity.

For anyone interested and courageous enough to face the FACTS of what is and has been going on all around us, the following is an interview with a man who educates about toxic environmental exposures to metals, another man who is a well known weapons expert, and a medical doctor.

Those folks provide info that ties several important things together quite well:

Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Kvlt71SNrR4J/

As RoddyF so wisely said above:

(05-08-2021 06:15 PM)roddyf Wrote:  Do not get vaccinated....

PPL who believe in the vaccine dont even know its experimental! hasnt even passed FDA approval, and if you do take it theyre surposed to inform you it is experimental...

And the PCR test is fake , its not for testing viruses and has upto 97% failure rate

The guy who pioneered the PCR test even said so, strange how he died 2019 and fact checking sites says he didnt say pcr dont work for viruses....funny how ive seen vids of him stating its not for viruses.

Strange.....whatever you say against the vaccines is being fact checked by 3rd party sites

Social media deleting, deplatfoming, suspending ppl, post etc at a wide scale

Vids of Killer Bill gates 100% saying he'll use the vaccine to depopulate the planet

That utterly evil creature has come forward time and time again stating publicly about turning all the children into GMOs, depopulating the world and how 'good vaccination programs' can lower the population significantly;
PUBLICLY. RECORDED.
He wants most of the rest of us dead - and we should feel SORRY for him ?!?

Most likely is that those evil creature's divorce is just another scheme aimed at world control and their greater profits - as if they are not rich enough already.
70.gif
05-10-2021, 11:49 AM
A very tiny addition here:
Two personal friends of mine (who also happen to be in the occupation of attorney) have taken 'the jabs' already.

Both have very clearly and obviously been injured by them;
Having been quite visibly in very good health before - and are also very frightened and unhappy.

Very sadly also (IMO) too many otherwise normally intelligent and well educated folks whom I've also known for many years are headed in that same direction;
I anticipate that there will come unhappy news from those folks as well after they make that terrible choice.

Now I'm really wondering if the muzzles may offer their only 'protections' from the publicly admitted 'shedding' which those who have been 'jabbed' are already doing, which is also spreading adverse effects already - particularly for women and children.
Given that the nanotech is also present in the 'shedding' makes me doubt that anything commonly available can stop it from harming folks, which is terrible indeed.
05-10-2021, 02:20 PM
(05-08-2021 12:31 AM)Expand Wrote:  I do hope people will stop listening to all this scaremongering and get vaccinated too.

I wouldn't trust Pfizer or any other vaccine maker for that matter to walk my dog across the street. Pfizer was fined the largest amount ever to the tune of $2.3 billion, so you want to trust that company to give you an injection! In addition thanks to the PREP act, if you live in the U.S, no matter what happens after you get the shot, you can't sue them for damages because their immune from prosecution. If that isn't enough, according to many well know experts, the COVID-19 vaccine isn't even a vaccine, it's an injection that has nothing in it to keep you from getting the virus. The shot is experimental, if you want to be a guinea pig, fine go ahead, but I choose not to.

Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
05-11-2021, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021 09:48 AM by Lumos.)
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
Yep.
Trust 'em. Uh-huh.

[Image: trust-em.png]

Pffffizer ??

I agree with StillStanding's basic idea, but also=>

I would NEVER trust Pffffizer to even GET NEAR our dog !!
05-11-2021, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021 05:04 PM by Expand.)
(05-10-2021 02:20 PM)StillStanding Wrote:  

I wouldn't trust Pfizer or any other vaccine maker for that matter to walk my dog across the street. Pfizer was fined the largest amount ever to the tune of $2.3 billion, so you want to trust that company to give you an injection! In addition thanks to the PREP act, if you live in the U.S, no matter what happens after you get the shot, you can't sue them for damages because their immune from prosecution. If that isn't enough, according to many well know experts, the COVID-19 vaccine isn't even a vaccine, it's an injection that has nothing in it to keep you from getting the virus. The shot is experimental, if you want to be a guinea pig, fine go ahead, but I choose not to.

I've had my two Pfizer vaccines and I'm doing just fine, thank you very much!
And I don't live in the US either!
05-11-2021, 10:56 PM
(05-11-2021 04:48 PM)Expand Wrote:  
(05-10-2021 02:20 PM)StillStanding Wrote:  

I've had my two Pfizer vaccines and I'm doing just fine, thank you very much!
And I don't live in the US either!

I'm glad you've had no problems, but since none of the vaccines have even been approved, the short term AND long term effects are unknown!
43.gif
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff

61.gif