79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: [REQ] Speechelo Human text to speech app + [GET] Bonuses + Lingo blaster
Be careful. I ordered something from {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}. They gave me a shared account accessed via FireFox portable. Some of the OTOs that they said were included were not. I had to purchase credits to do anything. They did not mention it was through FF portable. I asked them for a refund. They are stalling me.

(06-08-2020 12:55 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote:  I found the PRO version on a group buy with a one time payment of just $11 instead of the usual $77. Sounds like a steal to me. That was on Rank Market.
09-10-2020, 04:53 AM
do we havea GB for this
09-10-2020, 06:07 AM
(08-11-2020 08:15 PM)Digital Wiz Wrote:  Be careful. I ordered something from {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}. They gave me a shared account accessed via FireFox portable. Some of the OTOs that they said were included were not. I had to purchase credits to do anything. They did not mention it was through FF portable. I asked them for a refund. They are stalling me.

(06-08-2020 12:55 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote:  I found the PRO version on a group buy with a one time payment of just $11 instead of the usual $77. Sounds like a steal to me. That was on Rank Market.
I have the same experience with them so be careful’ I bought annual freepik account accessed via Firefox portable also it was not working and they sell outdated and products that they don’t have, they refuse to give refund and start giving you alternatives that you don’t liké if you find something you like they said that it’s out of stock and still available in their store, if it was necessary to deal with ask question before buying especially the product that have shared nature like seo and graphic account and make sure that the product has instant delivery in oomo website as from there they get their products.
09-10-2020, 10:46 AM
This is a hosted app, they do not offer agency accounts and there are limits on characters you can generate each month, it's between 500,000 to 700,000 depending on the level of the account you have.
Having the service I can say that I blew up the limit in a week after I converted two PDF e-books to audio. I got pissed because I got suspended for 30 days and I didn't expect this. So whoever is planning to use a shared account with other people, you can forget it.
10-23-2020, 08:50 AM
oh okay, I bought it and it said there wasn't a limit on characters but i'm still just messing around with it.
31.gif
10-23-2020, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2020 08:39 AM by SleepingDead.)
Edit : Fullfilled.
10-24-2020, 02:56 AM
(10-23-2020 08:50 AM)davidbuie1982 Wrote:  oh okay, I bought it and it said there wasn't a limit on characters but i'm still just messing around with it.

I can confirm that the only limits are on the number of characters per produced voice file.

With the FE only offer you are limited to up to 5,000 characters in a single voice over recording.

With the PRO the number is something like 20,000.

But ultimately you won't get 'capped' at a certain number of characters overall but at the individual output file level.

The way around that is to create smaller blocks of text which you can do as many times over as you need to.

World Warrior
10-24-2020, 03:18 AM
(08-10-2020 11:21 PM)unforgiven0606 Wrote:  which one is best for you?

(07-29-2020 03:17 AM)jimms Wrote:  nice software..too bad i just paid for synthesys

Synthesis - what I don't like about it is that it's pts/credit units based so depending on how much you use it you could end up having to buy credits after 60 mins of usage because 1 credit = 1 character; The 30k characters you get when you buy is therefor 60 minutes of product and after that you have to buy more credits.

You don't have this with Speechelo.

It's by Mario Brown who is a savvy marketer so it's not surprising that he is using this SaaS business model.

I do like the voices but if you create audiobooks like me you'll blast through 60 mins in no time at all.

W2
10-25-2020, 03:16 AM
(10-23-2020 05:11 PM)SleepingDead Wrote:  BlasterOnline giveaway for limited time. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Give...ne-Account

cannot open
11-19-2020, 11:55 AM
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
50.gif

10.gif