54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2020, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2020 02:56 AM by JohnnyLoser.)
RE: [REQ] Speechelo Human text to speech app + Bonuses
I found the PRO version on a group buy with a one time payment of just $11 instead of the usual $77. Sounds like a steal to me. That was on Rank Market.
JL

EDIT: Since I posted this they went ahead and added in the OTO 1 and OTO 2 to the Speechelo Pro version. So now the price is $29.50 instead. Still a good price. I've bought Blaster products before and they've lasted a long time and were updated regularly. Can't post Rank Market URLs here, you just have to Google it.
06-08-2020, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2020 04:10 AM by berlinerin.)
(06-08-2020 12:55 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote:  I found the PRO version on a group buy with a one time payment of just $11 instead of the usual $77. Sounds like a steal to me. That was on Rank Market.
JL
{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}} is too much expensive.
I bought Canva at Ebay for 8 USD for 1 Year, at {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}} cost 15 !!

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
06-08-2020, 07:57 AM
Iam for a groupbuy
06-08-2020, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2020 10:46 AM by layna61524.)
I found a review site that allows you to read and hear more about this very nice software.

It seems like a pretty solid app and I am considering purchasing it. The only thing that bothers me is the pronunciation of proper nouns like titles and company names or website addresses. The voices sound genuinely human but you can definitely hear the slow-down and mechanical glitch when the female voice articulates the words: Daily Job Killer (listen to the 2nd audio file under the caption: 2. Voice Generator section) here:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://dailyjobkiller.com/speechelo-review/

Some of you may not find the pronunciation weird at all, so it's probably subjective.

And, too, there may be a way to tweak the flow and pronunciation within the user interface; so my issue may seem like I'm just picking nits. But as much as this is the absolute-best-sounding TTS software I've ever heard, that little issue with pronouncing proper names or websites is enough to make me take pause.

I would be getting this primarily for training videos and the audio will be lengthy and contain a lot of proper nouns.

This is not a bump request; I don't know how something like this can work as a Group Buy. But that doesn't mean it can't. I would not trust my account being shared by several people. It is an online app that is behind a membership login. You will need to log in to create and process the audio files. Different IP addresses and outrageous amounts of traffic to the account(s) could get the account flagged and suspended.

Or some dweeb who doesn't play nice with others could change the password and lock you out of what you already paid for.

I'm on the fence at the moment but if I get it, this looks like something that is NOT shareable.

I almost forgot to add ...

I used the Wordpress/Amazon S3 Ripper Tool that sIMplified shares on this forum and searched the URL for this product. I got all the links but all the "good stuff" is behind a membership platform or on another server.

I did find one interesting link where you can register for a webinar where you can learn the "Ins and Outs" of using this app.

BLASTER ACADEMY "FIRST STEPS"
TRAINING WEBINAR - SIGNUP

Magic Button :
Code:
https://speechelo.com/cb-thanks-lingo/

I would not use my main email address or anything that identifies me to sign up for the session. Use (or create a new Gmail address) just in case they check it against their legitimate buyers. You can try to register and see if it goes through.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Also here is the same product under another brand

Code:
https://getvoicepal.com/fe/
20.gif
06-08-2020, 02:22 PM
What is better Speechelo or Voicepal?
06-09-2020, 02:30 AM
RE: [REQ] Speechelo Human text to speech app + [GET] Bonuses + Lingo blaster
@amanxy: Thank you for the link.

@All: I used the url amanxy provided and did a quick site rip to see all the links. All of the "Thank You" links for all VoicePal versions (Pro, Deluxe, Agency, Done-for-You and Worldwide) you need log-in credentials. And those credentials are provided for you from the administrative end. It isn't like you can register your own account and choose your own password.

At least, that's the way I interpreted the statement shown in the screen shot of the "Thank You" page shown below for VoicePal Deluxe:

[Image: 2020-06-08_0831.png]

I did find a link where you can use their Video Creator tool without any kind of log-in. You can try that here:

READ MORE - VOICEPAL
VIDEO CREATOR

Magic Button :
Code:
https://getvoicepal.com/oto5/

VOICEPAL VIDEO CREATOR
Magic Button :
Code:
https://getvoicepal.com/tymnas12321/

Then, there is the question...

Which is best?

That depends ...

Do a comparison. I suggest you read the sales page for each product.

Keep in mind how you plan to use the app. If you're making short promo type videos then you won't have the same requirements as someone who plans to create longer, tutorial type videos that will run longer. Or run multiple video modules in a comprehensive training.

Listen to the audios. Compare the features and benefits from the sales copy. Compare the price.

If you don't have that kind of patience, type the name of the app along with the keyword: testimonials in Google. Then read what others have to say about each product.

I don't suggest you look for "reviews" because you you will get biased copy and snippets taken directly from the product's sales page. Reviewers are only affiliates who get paid when you purchase the product through their site or link.

In the end, it's all subjective. Just as I thought the Speechelo female voice fell apart when she tried to pronounce the website name (see my previous post), there are others who would not let that stand in their way of getting Speechelo.

Both apps may be white label products, re-branded. That is why amanxy shared the link for VoicePal.

White labeling is where the manufacturer or developer of a product removes their brand and allows the purchaser to distribute it as their own, with their branding. You've seen examples of this when you shop at Walmart and see products branded as Great Value (Walmart's proprietary brand) right alongside other "name brand" ones with the same ingredients or formulations, but usually at slightly lower price points.

I wish you all the best in getting this very impressive software.

I'm still on the fence but I was awed by them both. If I go through with the purchase, it will be Speechelo for me.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-09-2020, 03:12 AM
Thank you this Video Slide Show Maker is also interesting :)

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
06-09-2020, 05:24 AM
@layna61524 your review or testimony was very helpful for me. Thank you!
06-09-2020, 05:29 AM
@berlin: Thank you. I'm glad you're liking the Video Creator app.

@The Bishop: Thank you. I am glad I could help in some way.

Thanks
Layna61524
62.gif

64.gif