14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-02-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Any new passive earning methods?
Quote:Was not inferring any sorts of conspiracies; I'll try to 'splain=>

1 - There is TOO MUCH info flying around;
2 - A great deal of it contradicts in all directions from those 'in the know';
3 - There -is- also that which is not shared altogether at once;
4 - There are those who intentionally 'drip feed' with lots of fluff added in order that they may feel they are assuring their own constant incomes;
5 - Many simple ideas appear to be buried in mountains of useless, confusing fluff;
6 - Add to all the above the appearances that really good stuff comes and gets posted here, then vanishes into the VIP areas with the 'no longer visible' message on those threads.

All the above taken together DOES create an appearance of hidden things for the non-VIP members.

1. Definitely. This is a problem that stops a lot of people from ever making money online. They overwhelm themselves with information and either never take action, or they get too confused to know where to start.

2. Yes, well, a lot of people "in the know" don't really know anything and they just repeat stuff they got from other sources to make themselves look "authoritative". Now, there are also valid reasons to get contradictory information, there's not a 'one-size-fits-all' solution for all problems.

3-4. Those are the ones who will usually try to sell you something in the end. There's nothing wrong with it really, it's marketing 101; but I can understand the frustration of this practice if you're the one trying to learn. My advise? Learn from this people, how they manage to get your attention and then try to apply their methods when you become the seller.

5. I couldn't agree with you more here, mate. Unfortunately a lot of marketers focus too much in the quantity part instead of the quality part. Like they feel they need to justify the price tag by adding a bunch of (most of the time) useless fluff or bonuses.

6. Yeah, that happens, but I don't think it's done systematically to stop people from learning. I think most of the time when this happens, they remove the threads because it's content that was already shared in the VIP area and they have to protect it. This website needs money to keep going, and if people start sharing the VIP content for free, then why would anyone pay for the VIP membership?

Quote:Aside of the above and making things FAR worse - there are 2 distinct sorts of people (yes this is an over-simplification, but it works):
A - Those who naturally take to the money making concepts;
B - Those to whom it is like a foreign language which they do not yet comprehend, if they may ever do so.

I fall squarely into group 'B'; quite able to handle daily money matters, but when it comes to selling or clearly grasping these internet money making processes, my mental circuit breakers tend to go POP.

Most likely it is hard for anyone to accept that despite that statement, I ran a very successful small business for many years providing services and living well enough with zero debt - until illness knocked all the snots right outta me.

It's not hard for me to accept that, actually. I've worked with a lot of small business owners throughout the years and I understand perfectly. The good news is that unless you're 100% digitally illiterate, it's really just a matter of time before you figure it out. :)

Quote:My closing thoughts:
There should be a way for those 'in the know' to lead those like myself to very small starts - enough to make the processes visibly clear WITHOUT giving away the farm and thereby helping those who most need such guidance just to get started.

Taking action is NOT the problem in my situation - seeing the path to do so IS the problem.

Well mate, reading through this and other threads have actually given me the idea of starting something to help people like you. I don't know yet, maybe a FB group or something like that.

I wouldn't say I'm "in the know", but I've been making money online for almost 10 years and I think I can be of some help. Send me a PM (or anyone interested, newbies or people struggling to make money online only, anyone already making money will probably know as much or more than me) and let me know your email address. I'll let you know when/if I work something out.

I won't try to sell you anything, this is me just trying to genuinely help. My time is often limited, so I can't promise I will make this happen in the end, but I will do my best. :)
10-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Passive income methods:

1. Write books - Yes, it is simple, you need to write books targeting a particular niche, a particular problem and then coming up with Volume-2, volume-3 etc. You can also write stuff based on your personal experiences.

2. Create online courses - UDEMY and skillshare are the best platforms. From anything like how to design beautiful graphics from a particular software to best android hacks for 2017 , u can create anything.

3. Photoshop- Learn photoshop, become a photographer, edit those images on photoshop and sell on istockphoto or shutterstock.

4. Set up some listings on crowd funding sites like
Code:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/58417101/nightscapes-and-time-lapses-from-field-to-photosho

or

Code:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1555758454/hello-coding-anyone-can-learn-to-code

if you are lucky, people might crowdfund your projects.

These are the only ideas, I have for u at the moment. These 4 things, I am already doing to make some passive income.
10-03-2017, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 06:59 PM by Lumos.)
Hi Expl0rer and thanks for your kind and thoughtful reply:
(10-02-2017 04:32 PM)Expl0rer Wrote:  It's not hard for me to accept that, actually. I've worked with a lot of small business owners throughout the years and I understand perfectly. The good news is that unless you're 100% digitally illiterate, it's really just a matter of time before you figure it out. :)
Definitely not digitally illiterate, but also feeling quite lost here !!

And:
Quote:Well mate, reading through this and other threads have actually given me the idea of starting something to help people like you. I don't know yet, maybe a FB group or something like that.

I wouldn't say I'm "in the know", but I've been making money online for almost 10 years and I think I can be of some help. Send me a PM (or anyone interested, newbies or people struggling to make money online only, anyone already making money will probably know as much or more than me) and let me know your email address. I'll let you know when/if I work something out.

I won't try to sell you anything, this is me just trying to genuinely help. My time is often limited, so I can't promise I will make this happen in the end, but I will do my best. :)
Thanks for offering to help - truly helpful folks are just priceless in today's world IMO !!!
That you are actually bringing in some $$ for 10 years is wonderful so you definitely have some clues that are way ahead of me.

Very glad you do not intend a sales pitch - just because I, personally ain't
in any shape to be buying anything !!
Thanks

Hi Indigenius, and thanks !!

What you've pointed out so generously here=>
(10-02-2017 06:01 PM)indigenius Wrote:  Passive income methods:

1. Write books...

2. Create online courses...

3. Photoshop...

4. Set up some listings on crowd funding sites...

I have to say that yes - I have started writing a small book already;
Have no idea what I might be able to teach anyone;
Photography is sort of beyond any skills I may have;
Thought about crowd funding - but came up blank for what I might do for that angle...?

Unlike many folks I am not seeking to try and score megabucks; if'n I could scrape up enough to buy some groceries and cover some fuel expenses that would be amazing for me - so I'd like to get un-lost in this stuff and get just any little $ to start rolling in somehow.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

70.gif