44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Any new passive earning methods?
i'm looking for good passive earning method that i can earn $10-100 per day.if anyone know please share with me
06-23-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: Any new passive earning methods?
I get paid btc daily and they have an auto-compounding feature that allows you to earn much more than the 1% per day. With auto-compounding and giving it some time to grow, you can be at that 100 a day passive.
http://passivecryptoincome.com/
06-23-2017, 04:24 AM
Following...
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-17-2017, 02:27 AM
i am interesting too..
08-25-2017, 03:10 PM
I've posted threads like this before. Most people here are secretive about their earning methods. Maybe their more open in the VIP section, which I hope to join when I have some money to spare.
52.gif
08-25-2017, 03:18 PM
Very well said !!:
(08-25-2017 03:10 PM)denbbco72 Wrote:  Maybe their more open in the VIP section, which I hope to join when I have some money to spare.
Sadly, for folks who don't come by some natural skill at this stuff, the main effect of such secrecy is to make sure that the newbies remain that way and don't make any profits to buy into VIP; I'm in that boat right now.
08-26-2017, 04:32 AM
It's the same everywhere. No one gives you a technique. The deeper you go into a niche the better you become. I'm a vip and I thought like you too. I'm not making funds yet but I would soon start hopefully
08-26-2017, 06:45 AM
Thanks, smithnowt and gambillionaire. Maybe you saved me a few bucks. ;-)
10-02-2017, 12:28 PM
(08-25-2017 03:10 PM)denbbco72 Wrote:  Maybe their more open in the VIP section, which I hope to join when I have some money to spare.

The VIP section offers a lot of great value and I recommend it to anyone who can afford it; but, if you're not making money with the methods you can find in the free sections, you won't make it with the methods you'll find in the VIP section either.

There's also a lot of value in the free sections, if you have the right mindset, you can definitely find ways to make money. If you're the type that only collects and collects for "later", then the only thing that the VIP section will do for you is make your hard drive fuller.

(08-25-2017 03:18 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Sadly, for folks who don't come by some natural skill at this stuff, the main effect of such secrecy is to make sure that the newbies remain that way and don't make any profits to buy into VIP; I'm in that boat right now.

There's no conspiracy, mate. :) Aside from the huge amount of free content you can download here; I've seen a lot of members sharing valuable information that can definitely point you in the right direction if you're willing to take action (I don't know if you have or not, I'm just speaking in general.)

Just go to the freebies section and look for threads that have a lot of replies, you will often find better information in replies from members than what you get in the actual courses.
10-02-2017, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 06:28 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for replying so thoughtfully Expl0rer.

My use of the word 'secrecy' here...:
(10-02-2017 12:28 PM)Expl0rer Wrote:  
(08-25-2017 03:18 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Sadly, for folks who don't come by some natural skill at this stuff, the main effect of such secrecy is to make sure that the newbies remain that way and don't make any profits to buy into VIP; I'm in that boat right now.

There's no conspiracy, mate. :) Aside from the huge amount of free content you can download here; I've seen a lot of members sharing valuable information that can definitely point you in the right direction if you're willing to take action (I don't know if you have or not, I'm just speaking in general.)

Just go to the freebies section and look for threads that have a lot of replies, you will often find better information in replies from members than what you get in the actual courses.

Was not inferring any sorts of conspiracies; I'll try to 'splain=>

1 - There is TOO MUCH info flying around;
2 - A great deal of it contradicts in all directions from those 'in the know';
3 - There -is- also that which is not shared altogether at once;
4 - There are those who intentionally 'drip feed' with lots of fluff added in order that they may feel they are assuring their own constant incomes;
5 - Many simple ideas appear to be buried in mountains of useless, confusing fluff;
6 - Add to all the above the appearances that really good stuff comes and gets posted here, then vanishes into the VIP areas with the 'no longer visible' message on those threads.

All the above taken together DOES create an appearance of hidden things for the non-VIP members.

Aside of the above and making things FAR worse - there are 2 distinct sorts of people (yes this is an over-simplification, but it works):
A - Those who naturally take to the money making concepts;
B - Those to whom it is like a foreign language which they do not yet comprehend, if they may ever do so.

I fall squarely into group 'B'; quite able to handle daily money matters, but when it comes to selling or clearly grasping these internet money making processes, my mental circuit breakers tend to go POP.

Most likely it is hard for anyone to accept that despite that statement, I ran a very successful small business for many years providing services and living well enough with zero debt - until illness knocked all the snots right outta me.

My closing thoughts:
There should be a way for those 'in the know' to lead those like myself to very small starts - enough to make the processes visibly clear WITHOUT giving away the farm and thereby helping those who most need such guidance just to get started.

Taking action is NOT the problem in my situation - seeing the path to do so IS the problem.

Hopefully that better explains what I meant by what I said ?!?
55.gif

44.gif