15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2017, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 08:54 AM by Lumos.)
RE: [REQ] InstaGenius
Yes - a share will be best, as it does look enticing !!
(No GBs anymore for me, thanks.)
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-30-2017, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 11:31 AM by samuraiwarrior.)
09-30-2017, 12:12 PM
This place is turning into a Garbage.. GB'S everywhere...
09-30-2017, 01:31 PM
(09-30-2017 12:12 PM)indigenius Wrote:  This place is turning into a Garbage.. GB'S everywhere...

lol Biggrin
09-30-2017, 01:46 PM
Indigenius does actually have a valid point to make.
I got here tonight and there are 21 pages in the new posts listing.
5 full pages of those were GBs; 2 more pages for BSOs, I lost count of all the pages of VIP stuff - so when all is scrolled through - just a few pages of stuff for the ordinary user to look at.
In a way I'm thankful for this though - as it makes picking out what to read vs. what to just pass by quite quick and easy.
But 5 full pages of GBs does still seem a bit excessive.
Thanks
56.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-30-2017, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2017 02:38 PM by Mrgwaps.)
The GB helps users access the software or tools usually without nulling and the whole funnel which is huge, but we have some great BH's on here that can null most softwares rather quickly. However these massive group buy requests does kill the original mantra of the website.

There's enough members who obtain, crack, purchase and share, shouldn't really be a need for GB's. Put your credit cards away and allow the forum to grow for it's original purpose, don't turn this into Digital Point.

The problem is, people have incentive to operate group buys, they purchase the tools and continue selling it long after the minimum is met. Bumping the threads to death. That's corney, group buys should have like 1 month of immunity then it can be shared. That would slow down the GB hustlers, or they can change the site into BestBlackhatGroupbuyforum BBHGBF, however the site makes it's income from group buys and membership fees, I dont see them slowing down group buys anytime soon, you will probably see more. Think of group buys as ADS that pays the bills for the forum.

Have to be careful with group buys though, and buy from reputable sources. The group buy concept looks like it's created it's own lane and market, I know a few group buy vendors who make decent money peddling the latest shiney objects with the full funnels.
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
09-30-2017, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 12:02 AM by 12days.)
(09-30-2017 01:46 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Indigenius does actually have a valid point to make.
I got here tonight and there are 21 pages in the new posts listing.
5 full pages of those were GBs; 2 more pages for BSOs, I lost count of all the pages of VIP stuff - so when all is scrolled through - just a few pages of stuff for the ordinary user to look at.
In a way I'm thankful for this though - as it makes picking out what to read vs. what to just pass by quite quick and easy.
But 5 full pages of GBs does still seem a bit excessive.
Thanks

I fully agree 100% with smithnowt, Indigenius and Mrgwaps.

There should be a separate place for all these ridiculous GB's for relatively low priced items.

12days just saying
10-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Well said guys
where once people would share a find, too many now monetize it. No shame in that but a few even put up "placeholders" even before the product is available or bought, therefore blocking anybody from sharing it.
10-01-2017, 06:44 AM
(10-01-2017 12:12 AM)kentra Wrote:  Well said guys
where once people would share a find, too many now monetize it. No shame in that but a few even put up "placeholders" even before the product is available or bought, therefore blocking anybody from sharing it.

Definitely no shame, get ya chips, it's counter-productive though, certain products it make sense for GB, which the forum makes money off of, but you see GB's for $37 products.
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
10-01-2017, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 10:12 AM by Nancy857.)
Her directories are wide open. There are several zipped files called "InstaGenius" here:

http://instagenius.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/

I looked and it appears to be some sort of WP Plugin type thing.
25.gif

64.gif