77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-01-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: [REQ] InstaGenius
(10-01-2017 10:11 AM)Nancy857 Wrote:  Her directories are wide open. There are several zipped files called "InstaGenius" here:

http://instagenius.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/

I looked and it appears to be some sort of WP Plugin type thing.

Thanks for share, installed plugin but need nulling.
10-02-2017, 10:18 AM
bump.............
10-03-2017, 02:50 AM
There are a few people who only earn money by ways of GB. They say they want to help people and they manage all the risks including downloading, uploading, keeping files safe from leechers and other bullshit excuses.
In reality, they are only making money for themselves by opening at least 10-15 GB'S at a given point of time. Most of them know that they cannot earn a dime online so resort to stuff like this to make money. This place is indeed turning into a Garbage and soon will go down just like blackhatteam.
10-03-2017, 02:54 AM
(10-03-2017 02:50 AM)indigenius Wrote:  There are a few people who only earn money by ways of GB. They say they want to help people and they manage all the risks including downloading, uploading, keeping files safe from leechers and other bullshit excuses.
In reality, they are only making money for themselves by opening at least 10-15 GB'S at a given point of time. Most of them know that they cannot earn a dime online so resort to stuff like this to make money. This place is indeed turning into a Garbage and soon will go down just like blackhatteam.

Its a pity that you generalize like that. Just cause of some shites, dont blame the legit GB organisers who go leaps and bounds to make people happy and content with their purchase and regularly update their product when necessary!
10-03-2017, 11:47 AM
(10-03-2017 02:54 AM)G3N!US Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 02:50 AM)indigenius Wrote:  There are a few people who only earn money by ways of GB. They say they want to help people and they manage all the risks including downloading, uploading, keeping files safe from leechers and other bullshit excuses.

Its a pity that you generalize like that. Just cause of some shites, dont blame the legit GB organisers who go leaps and bounds to make people happy and content with their purchase and regularly update their product when necessary!

Its a pity that you don't see the true agenda.. The so called Legit GB organizers who go leaps and bounds are making money from them. They will make u happy and then make u pay more for another so called amazing product with full support and updates and the cycle goes on and on.

But nevermind, its your life, ur money .. Enjoy yourself..
52.gif
10-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Jesus people, forum is making money also, that is why you see a ton of GBs... I said that long time ago, forum is turned into sales page, period... I will share things for free, but ton of things are locked because of so many GBs... That is blocking real potential of the site... And yes, some people make living on GBs...
10-04-2017, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 12:20 PM by samuraiwarrior.)
So many got misconception about GBs.
If you would rather pay full price, by all means buy from the vendor directly.
But many may not have that much $$$ unlike many who commented negatively here.
They would rather pay an join a GB and get up to 90% discount.
That is the bottom line.
If any of you think a GB is a way of printing $$$ by conducting a GB, go ahead and conduct one, and let me know if its easy.

I am issuing a challenge to anyone here.
I am charging $12 + $3 (paypal fees) for my GB for Instagenius for FE + OTO 1 + OTO 2 costing $111 + $100 (BBHF listing fees).

If you think its super easy to make money, you take over my GB, and I pay you the $12 instead.
Make sure you give me my own login access.
If you are not willing to take up the challenge, then just keep your mouth shut and let others who are more than happy to join a GB to do so.

Looking back at the start of this thread, I asked whether any are interested to join GB.
And kentra stated yes, if there is no sharing.
more 3 days after no sharing, only my GB went live.

There is a need in this Forum for both sharing, and GBs.
Am not sure about others, but I have never requested to shut down a free share due to my GB (unless the share is due to a leak from my GB). In fact a few times I requested lala to shut down my GB because there is a free share.

There are many who need a GB to get in at low cost for something they cannot afford.
10-05-2017, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 12:02 PM by Lumos.)
As with all people - some have higher standards of behaviours than others.
So...some will do things moderately - others to excess.

The revealing factors are shown by how dominant the sheer numbers of GBs and BSOs are here - as compared with the far fewer number of posted shares which do not require any payments to anyone.

My personal example:
When I had a few $ I have participated in 3 GBs here - the earliest had started many months before I got it and is still ongoing with daily replies and buys;
Another was just like that as well - but with pokes from the organizer to buy more stuff afterwards;
The 3rd was a failure due to outside problems and the organizer very honestly offered to replace it with something else.

As I said before - when I visit here daily I notice how many there are of which posting types in the new postings;
The GBs listed exceed all others in number quite reliably pretty much every single day.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-30-2017, 07:29 AM
(10-04-2017 05:34 PM)samuraiwarrior Wrote:  So many got misconception about GBs.
If you would rather pay full price, by all means buy from the vendor directly.
But many may not have that much $$$ unlike many who commented negatively here.
They would rather pay an join a GB and get up to 90% discount.
That is the bottom line.
If any of you think a GB is a way of printing $$$ by conducting a GB, go ahead and conduct one, and let me know if its easy.

I am issuing a challenge to anyone here.
I am charging $12 + $3 (paypal fees) for my GB for Instagenius for FE + OTO 1 + OTO 2 costing $111 + $100 (BBHF listing fees).

If you think its super easy to make money, you take over my GB, and I pay you the $12 instead.
Make sure you give me my own login access.
If you are not willing to take up the challenge, then just keep your mouth shut and let others who are more than happy to join a GB to do so.

Looking back at the start of this thread, I asked whether any are interested to join GB.
And kentra stated yes, if there is no sharing.
more 3 days after no sharing, only my GB went live.

There is a need in this Forum for both sharing, and GBs.
Am not sure about others, but I have never requested to shut down a free share due to my GB (unless the share is due to a leak from my GB). In fact a few times I requested lala to shut down my GB because there is a free share.

There are many who need a GB to get in at low cost for something they cannot afford.

Link for my GB for Instagenius

samuraiwarrior, What happened to your GB thread?
10-31-2017, 01:00 PM
I am 1 of the buyer of samurai warrior InstaGenius GB.
I am also curious as what happen to the GB thread and whether will he deliver.
I have pm him twice but was being ignored.
He used to be my most trusted GB organiser to go to...
11.gif

36.gif