37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: 4 Copywriting Books That Can Change Your Life And Make You Rich... Filthy Bloody Rich
Just coming back to state how awesome this thread was - so awesome that I now have a physical hard copy of BREAKTHROUGH ADVERTISING, my most prized possession.

If you see this NC, just wondering, why did you leave out Scientific Advertising? Have a long drive today so going to listen to the audiobook version of it, but Ogilvy rated it, as did Halbert.

Thanks again, sticking with the masters now - especially after watching the Peter Nicholas video, what an eye-opener, wow.
07-11-2016, 02:51 AM
RE: 4 Copywriting Books That Can Change Your Life And Make You Rich... Filthy Bloody Rich
Hum never really heard of these but I am so willing to take a look. Glad that you have shared.
07-12-2016, 05:29 AM
(07-09-2016 06:22 PM)thedrizzle Wrote:  Just coming back to state how awesome this thread was - so awesome that I now have a physical hard copy of BREAKTHROUGH ADVERTISING, my most prized possession.

If you see this NC, just wondering, why did you leave out Scientific Advertising? Have a long drive today so going to listen to the audiobook version of it, but Ogilvy rated it, as did Halbert.

Thanks again, sticking with the masters now - especially after watching the Peter Nicholas video, what an eye-opener, wow.

Nice, I know sometimes it gets up to ridiculous prices on the used book networks. Worth it, but still comical. Good example of supply and demand.

Because these are the 4 books I recommend all marketers/entrepreneurs start with.

Scientific Advertising is a whole other thread, especially when it comes to testing and conversions. I also didn't want this bloated and causing info overload. I could have probably listed 200 books. lol

btw - I'd also recommend a physical copy of million dollar mailings. It's a huge book.

- NC
07-16-2016, 04:22 AM
GREAT - I have started with these, wasted so much time over the last 5 years trying to figure out this whole IM, downloading WSO's after one another, then i found out the real gold was sitting there in my hard drive all the time. After i read John Carltons Kickass Copywriting Secrets, it really opened my eyes, he showed me the same principles that some of the great sales pages i was sold too, were built.

Now i have put all these titles on my phone and am reading them, I also found a copy of 'The Lazy Mans Riches' for 1 cent on amazon.
07-16-2016, 05:11 AM
(07-16-2016 04:22 AM)Gold Hat Wrote:  GREAT - I have started with these, wasted so much time over the last 5 years trying to figure out this whole IM, downloading WSO's after one another, then i found out the real gold was sitting there in my hard drive all the time. After i read John Carltons Kickass Copywriting Secrets, it really opened my eyes, he showed me the same principles that some of the great sales pages i was sold too, were built.

Now i have put all these titles on my phone and am reading them, I also found a copy of 'The Lazy Mans Riches' for 1 cent on amazon.
And another one wakes up to the truth.
Fundamentals never change.

Welcome to where the money is.
37.gif
07-19-2016, 06:53 AM
There is a problem with the copy of Breakthrough Advertising, so many spelling errors, is this just the digital version?
07-19-2016, 07:36 AM
I really couldn't care less about spelling or grammar errors.

The fact is - Breakthrough Advertising is a phenomenal work of art in terms of marketing and capitalizing on opportunity. Toss in creating opportunity out of nothing as well.

Ignore the editing and go make a shitton of money.
07-20-2016, 02:44 AM
NC, I have always been following everything that you do here, thanks to you and your contributions my mentality has changed for the better.

However, I'm not sure about what type of business you have, and neither more about your story (which should be very interesting and inspiring)

When are you going to launch your own book?

It would be very valuable for all followers you have here.

Thanks
07-20-2016, 04:31 AM
(07-20-2016 02:44 AM)truesouth Wrote:  NC, I have always been following everything that you do here, thanks to you and your contributions my mentality has changed for the better.

However, I'm not sure about what type of business you have, and neither more about your story (which should be very interesting and inspiring)

When are you going to launch your own book?

It would be very valuable for all followers you have here.

Thanks

Excellent. I'm always happy to hear about people moving forward and improving their lives. That's the goal with anything I post.

I'm into all kinds of businesses and pouncing on opportunities, but a large part of my businesses are in local marketing. Not just SEO mind you, but helping local businesses develop and build out their marketing. It's a gold mine. Seriously, most of these businesses are clueless when it comes to marketing, especially online marketing. You are like gods to them even with the simplest things like autoresponder campaigns, rep management etc. I still think it's one of the biggest opportunities just sitting there waiting for people.

Ahhhh, Mate, what makes you think that some of my products have not already been shared on BBHF? Wink

I'm actually considering starting a blog... I have no timeline on it though.
07-24-2016, 04:16 AM
Thanks a lot, NonConformer. I was thinking of doing email marketing and your Million Dollar Mailings should definitely help. Reps given.
81.gif

57.gif