50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2014, 03:51 PM
RE:
Great Stuff TY Repped +5
11-01-2014, 04:00 AM
RE:
Thanks for the link for 2nd edition :)
11-24-2014, 11:59 AM
RE:
Im almost 1/3 through maria veloso's book....WOW. Its definitely one of the best marketing books I HAVE EVER REA. EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM SHOULD GET THIS book asap.
05-13-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: 4 Copywriting Books That Can Change Your Life And Make You Rich... Filthy Bloody Rich
I also have the 1st and 2nd additions of the book. Does anyone have the newest 3rd edition? I would like to see what has been updated in it.

This is a great thread. The content in the OP post and the other links inside of here are all to very good copy writing materials.

Very nice stuff.

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
05-13-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: 4 Copywriting Books That Can Change Your Life And Make You Rich... Filthy Bloody Rich
Love this thread and thanks fro the work everyone.

We need more curated "Best of" threads!
8.gif
05-15-2015, 01:19 AM
Here is the Third Edition of Web Copy that Sells!
Code:
http://mir.cr/FNWWH1GK

(05-13-2015 09:15 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  I also have the 1st and 2nd additions of the book. Does anyone have the newest 3rd edition? I would like to see what has been updated in it.

This is a great thread. The content in the OP post and the other links inside of here are all to very good copy writing materials.

Very nice stuff.

G.S.
05-16-2015, 07:48 PM
I already had the books in this GREAT thread by SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformer

However, didn't know about this book:

Web Copy That Sells: The Revolutionary Formula for Creating Killer Copy That Grabs Their Attention and Compels Them to Buy Paperback – 3rd Edition February 15, 2013 by Maria Veloso

Thanks for the link to the OP above.

Looks EXCELLENT, here's a direct zippy mirror:

Code:
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/XrETKN5r/file.html

Additionally, you guys may be interested in this AWESOME material that I will be uploading over the next few days, check this out here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1265471
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
05-21-2015, 03:14 AM
Hey pexxy...thank you so much for that 3rd edition....+5 rep for your efforts :)
05-25-2015, 01:25 AM
FOR ME, THIS IS ONE OF THE TOP 3 BBHF THREADS EVER! THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF LIFE-CHANGING CONTENT!

NonConformer you outdid yourself with this one. SUPERB participation by many contributors. This is what makes this forum so GREAT!
05-25-2015, 10:29 AM
I still also suggest all of you try and gt hard copies, especially of Million Dollar Mailings. That book is worth it's weight in gold and it's a pretty heavy book. lol

That and breakthrough advertising are my number one recommended resources for anyone that has a business or is involved with marketing and advertising. I don't care what kind of new funnel system is floating around, this shit will trump it every time.
60.gif

14.gif